Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Dec-17, 05:15
Producer
Points: 20,044, Level: 61 Points: 20,044, Level: 61 Points: 20,044, Level: 61
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,523 Times in 146 Posts
Thumbs up Savannah Fox reviews

I just came back from my wrestling trip to Vegas and I have to say this has been the best ever for me due the strength, skill, determination of the girls I sessioned with: SkyStorm, Savannah Fox and Cheyenne Jewel.
Since I couldn't find a review about Savannah while researching, here's mine:

Even though at the beginning there were a few gaps during the email exchange, we could set up the session. The day before our match I had some difficulties with my schedule but she was Ok with changing the time at my convenience, for which I was very grateful.

In person Savannah is beautiful, polite and fun; meeting a renowned adult film star added an extra thrill to my session.

I requested a semi competitive match, not knowing what to expect. When I say semi competitive, I mean that I asked her to try as hard as she can to make me tap, using every trick she knows but I also asked her to facesit me every time she would find an opportunity (which I obviously would also try to give ) I would simply escape and put holds on her from time to time.

We started and immediately she jumped on me. I wasn't expecting her to be so strong and fast. Her upper body strength surprised me the most.
She put me in schoolgirl pins, headscissors, bodyscissors, triangles, RNC, etc, etc, and facesitting of course; transitioning quickly as soon as I escaped from the previous hold, which wasn't easy to do. She simply wouldn't let me go.
When I'm put in a schoolgirl pin, for me is usually easy to put my hands on the girl's belly and push her away, or if she is holding my wrists, I lift her, I've done this every time (after enjoying the moment, of course) with every girl I've wrestled; well, I couldn't do it with Savannah, she has unusual core strength, and balance.
We had only three breaks during our session, no longer than 5 minutes each but besides that, it was non-stop action, she never quit, her endurance is notable.

At the end I managed to make her tap once with a body scissor (the only move I know/use), but she kept control during most of the match.

It was a fantastic session and I would absolutely meet her again if I have the opportunity.
Old 04-Dec-17, 05:35
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts
Default Re: Savannah Fox review

Thanks for this review. I know she's retiring soon and I wasn't even sure she did wrestling sessions. Did you ask to video?
Old 04-Dec-17, 06:24
Producer
Points: 20,044, Level: 61 Points: 20,044, Level: 61 Points: 20,044, Level: 61
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,523 Times in 146 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejohnson [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for this review. I know she's retiring soon and I wasn't even sure she did wrestling sessions. Did you ask to video?
She didn't mention anything about retiring soon
And yes, I filmed.
Old 04-Dec-17, 23:39
Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,597 Times in 2,527 Posts

Must have been a fun experience. I don't think I'd be able to take Savannah on after watching her adult work without being erect through the whole damn thing and hoping it would end up as an 'adult' video ending . She's awesome.
Old 31-Jan-19, 18:41
Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Default Re: Savannah Fox reviews

I had a session with Savannah earlier this week. She is everything you said she is. What I liked is, when I got into her room, she sat on a couch and had our email open on the phone. She discussed what I wanted and told me what she would/wouldn't do. She basically said she doesn't do arm bars, Kimuras, any kind of upper body joint locks. She described herself as a spider money and said she'd use her legs.

She was not kidding.

Her upper body strength was formidable, but it was her legs that were hugely powerful. She was quick and in very good condition and she spun around a lot until she got on top. She managed to pin me repeatedly despite the fact I'm quite a bit bigger. She is 5-5 and told me she weighed about 145 that day, which seemed accurate.

She was very friendly and trash talked in a great and fun kind of way.

No extras, but I didn't ask.

I would see her again without question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasnopio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I just came back from my wrestling trip to Vegas and I have to say this has been the best ever for me due the strength, skill, determination of the girls I sessioned with: SkyStorm, Savannah Fox and Cheyenne Jewel.
Since I couldn't find a review about Savannah while researching, here's mine:

Even though at the beginning there were a few gaps during the email exchange, we could set up the session. The day before our match I had some difficulties with my schedule but she was Ok with changing the time at my convenience, for which I was very grateful.

In person Savannah is beautiful, polite and fun; meeting a renowned adult film star added an extra thrill to my session.

I requested a semi competitive match, not knowing what to expect. When I say semi competitive, I mean that I asked her to try as hard as she can to make me tap, using every trick she knows but I also asked her to facesit me every time she would find an opportunity (which I obviously would also try to give ) I would simply escape and put holds on her from time to time.

We started and immediately she jumped on me. I wasn't expecting her to be so strong and fast. Her upper body strength surprised me the most.
She put me in schoolgirl pins, headscissors, bodyscissors, triangles, RNC, etc, etc, and facesitting of course; transitioning quickly as soon as I escaped from the previous hold, which wasn't easy to do. She simply wouldn't let me go.
When I'm put in a schoolgirl pin, for me is usually easy to put my hands on the girl's belly and push her away, or if she is holding my wrists, I lift her, I've done this every time (after enjoying the moment, of course) with every girl I've wrestled; well, I couldn't do it with Savannah, she has unusual core strength, and balance.
We had only three breaks during our session, no longer than 5 minutes each but besides that, it was non-stop action, she never quit, her endurance is notable.

At the end I managed to make her tap once with a body scissor (the only move I know/use), but she kept control during most of the match.

It was a fantastic session and I would absolutely meet her again if I have the opportunity.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wrestlebrett For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jun-20, 05:53
Points: 4,352, Level: 27 Points: 4,352, Level: 27 Points: 4,352, Level: 27
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

After failing to meet for a session over a year ago I finally got to meet Savannah earlier this year. Here is my very late review. When I first seen her we talked about what I like in sessions and then she went to get in her wrestling attire. I thought she looked smaller than I imagined but I think that was just because I usually have sessions with bigger wrestlers. When she came back n the room she looked smoking hot and her thick thighs really stood out.

When we started to wrestle she got me in a school girl pin. I'm a big guy but not skilled wrestling so although I wasn't surprised she got me pinned so fast I was surprised I couldn't get her off me. Savannah did a great job taunting me about me unable to move her while flexing her biceps over me. She really has some muscles. Next she got me on my back in a scissor hold. Because her thighs are thick the scissors didn't hurt immediately but the more she squeezed I could feel her muscles in her legs and it was only a matter of time till I had to tap. Next she got me on my stomach and got me in a front headscissors. With Savannahs thighs around my head although I could see her mouth moving and could tell she was taunting me but I couldn't hear what she was saying. Then as I was trying to get up she jumped on me and that was when I got my first look at her spectacular booty before I was trapped under it having to tap but yet again.

I've been in face sits many times but only one other wrestler besides Savannah made it impossible to move or turn my head for air. Her booty really is a weapon. Between just her scissors and face sitting she really worked me over. It was the first time to my knowledge in over a hundred sessions I left with bruised ears. And her taunting is fabulous. At one point during the session she asked me how it was feeling to lose so badly but as I started talking shed turn and stand over me saying tell my ass how it feels.

The most amazing hold of the session was definitely her reverse scissor hold. When she locked me in her reverse the view was so spectacular I almost forgot to pay attention to the incredible amount of pressure coming from her legs and tapped just moments before going out.

It was an amazing session. Anyone who has not met her is really missing out.

Last edited by Windycity; 09-Jun-20 at 06:06.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Windycity For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-22, 19:13
Points: 8,009, Level: 38 Points: 8,009, Level: 38 Points: 8,009, Level: 38
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

I just had a session with Savannah earlier today and it was excellent!

Setting everything up was really simple, communication was smooth. She was even very accommodating when I needed to change the time of our session.

Not to state the obvious but she’s gorgeous. She wore a sports bra and purple spandex shorts for our session. Her shorts were definitely not enough to contain her perfect ass.

Now I hadn’t had a session in close to 10 years probably so I was a little nervous but Savannah is so friendly, it eased my nerves pretty quick. I enjoyed that we sat down and discussed likes and dislikes for a few minutes before starting. Again, it made me feel way more comfortable.

As for the wrestling part, this is was more of a fantasy type session as I have no interest on winning ever. Her legs are very strong. My favorite was her reverse headscissors. There was a lot of facesitting involved as well. And she has a lot of ass to be trapped beneath. It was fantastic! Even when I moved my face to the side to catch a breath, there was still ass cheek in my face. She’s also pretty good with the trash talk.

Overall, I had a really great time. I would highly recommend and will be seeing her again if I get a chance.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to colton For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jan-23, 23:32
Points: 3,841, Level: 26 Points: 3,841, Level: 26 Points: 3,841, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Anyone wrestle her competitive ?
Old 26-May-23, 08:33
Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements