Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Feb-19, 18:18
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Fight Pulse

MX-136 Axa Jay vs Peter is now also available at our c4s store: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Feb-19, 19:55
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

4K renders now available for $30! More about it: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4k-cost-drop.jpg (135.3 KB, 2 views)
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Feb-19, 21:00
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

FW-111: Akela vs Virginia
Available at: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

...One of the most promising prospects, Virginia, faces her toughest challenge at Fight Pulse yet, in the fan favorite, Akela, in this important match for the lightweight division... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Preview photos:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Buy this video in HD quality at Fight Pulse: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Feb-19, 00:36
Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,014 Times in 624 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
FW-111: Akela vs Virginia

...One of the most promising prospects, Virginia, faces her toughest challenge at Fight Pulse yet, in the fan favorite, Akela, in this important match for the lightweight division... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Preview photos:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Buy this video in HD quality at Fight Pulse: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Been waiting for this one. Hope it’s good!
The Following User Says Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Feb-19, 21:06
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,226 Times in 425 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Unfortunately not, unless sponsored. Hard to organize a shoot with all 3, now that Luke is out of the country for a while.
Perhaps I will organize a smaller shoot with Rage vs any male opponent of her choice that she wants to pin at will for a 15 minute session. I am certain that we could find a female ref to take care of the pins, while you do your magic with the camera. You are the best at getting the candid shots and the closeups at the right time during a match.
The Following User Says Thank You to cbpinfan For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Feb-19, 11:32
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Zoe vs Rage is coming up! Posted a separate thread: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Check the blog post for promo video: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Feb-19, 10:03
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

NC-147 Lia Labowe vs Marek is now also available at our c4s store: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Feb-19, 12:26
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

NC-151 Suzanne vs Viktor

...Please welcome Suzanne, one of the most naturally dominant recruits we've ever had! Half-way through the match the newcomer turns a normal pins & submissions match into an onslaught, absolutely crushing Viktor’s jaw and facial features with long headscissors and full-weight facesitting holds... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Preview photos:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Feb-19, 13:33
Njordin
This message has been deleted by Njordin.
Old 08-Feb-19, 19:56
Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 47,590 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote:
FW-110 Rage vs Ali (onslaught rules)
So I finally bought by my first Fight Pulse video last week. Naturally, as regular visitor to this board, it had been something I'd been considering for some time. There have been more than a few occasions over the last couple of years when I'd see an F/F match promoted atop the page and very nearly picked it up. What stopped me until now? Well, I've been buying wrestling videos for nearly 30 years now, from picking up stuff direct from the Swish shop in London to mail order stuff to downloads to commissioning my own customs with various companies. And so I still own a lot of wrestling videos, stored across numerous VHS tapes (yep, that far back!), CD's, DVD's and external hard drives.

All of which means that these days, I tend to be a lot more picky with my purchases. And sometimes even the most seemingly trivial things will put me off. However, based on the preview pictures and write up of this match, I decided it was finally time to give Fight Pulse a try. And I ended up buying one of the best F/F wrestling videos that I have ever seen.

First, let's get two minor quibbles out of the way first. Nothing's ever gonna be 100% perfect, but to be clear, the only issues I had with this video were purely down to my own personal tastes. Firstly, quite early in the match, there is a brief moment when the mood gets a little friendly and jokey between the two wrestlers. Obviously nobody wants the wrestlers to legitimately hate each other, but anything like that always takes me out of the action. Still, as I say, it's very brief and for the other 99% of the action, one of these women definitely isn't laughing!

My other issue - and truth be told, it's the main reason I've never committed to a Fight Pulse video before now - was a guy in the background. So often, I've seen preview shots of awesome looking F/F vids from Fight Pulse, but then in one or two of the pictures, I've seen guys sitting around, watching the match. And that's something which has always killed an F/F match for me. Why? Honestly, I don't really know. I just find it really off-putting. In all honestly, the deciding factor when I bought this match was was because there wasn't a single bloke in any of the preview pictures. And then five minutes into the video, there's a guy sitting in the background. Fortunately, to my enormous relief, he wanders off quite soon and doesn't return.

Everything else here though? Basically, it's perfect. This video was my introduction to Rage and I became a fully-fledged fan in about five minutes. For me, there are three key qualities for a female wrestler; Look, skill and attitude. Some wrestlers possess those attributes in varying degrees, some have an abundance of one of them that compensates for the others. And then there are wrestlers like Rage, who has all of them in equally high measure.

This match is a lesson in domination. It isn't simply a succession of scissors and basic holds, there's incredible innovation of technique from Rage here. In addition, the onslaught rules allow her to show off a variety of seemless transitions from one move to another, rarely giving Ali even a moment of relief. Add to all of that Rage's deliciously patronising dialogue, which makes it so clear how easy she is in control and enjoying it!

There's a particular moment that encapsulates the whole match, when Rage has Ali pinned and is counting (yet) another 10 count and she takes the time to let her hair down whilst counting. It's that casual, almost effortless domination that makes this entire video something very special indeed. So if you're an F/F fan who's been sitting on the fence about buying a Fight Pulse video until now, take it from somebody who has seen a lot of wrestling over the years; You have to buy this video.

Right now.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FootPower For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Feb-19, 23:57
Session Wrestler
Points: 5,951, Level: 32 Points: 5,951, Level: 32 Points: 5,951, Level: 32
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thank you, that was very cool to read!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rage Shieldmaiden For This Useful Post:

Tags
competitive, competitive wrestling, domination wrestling, fight pulse, fightpulse