Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Art

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Oct-18, 04:05
Points: 7,135, Level: 36 Points: 7,135, Level: 36 Points: 7,135, Level: 36
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mighty Female Muscle Comix

Got a cool new release for you all tonight. It's a comic drawn by the talented Jorge Garay entitled Broken. It's a story about a no good cheating husband who broke his wife's heart, so she bulked up and packed on lots of strong powerful sexy muscles, and now she's going to break him. Lots of female muscle growth, feats of strength, male vs female fighting, fem dom. And I've always said no one, but no one draws cuter martial arts muscle girls than Jorge, and I think he's done it again with this comic. It also contains what I believe to be one of his best all time FMG sequences. Just a really stellar one that shows the main character grow from skinny to massively buff muscle babe! And as always thanks so much for your support. Its your amazing and generous support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong just like the women in our comics!
Lots of fighting in this comic for you guys. Kicks, punches, chokes, and bear hugs!
This comic is a shopify exclusive and you can purchase the comic here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Below are the samples. No nudity, but skimpy femuscle and some fem dom elements. So NSFW!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Steeleblazer For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Nov-18, 02:36
Last Achievements

I am very excited to share with you all a truly special comic to me. This is a remake of the very first comic I ever commissioned and its also drawn by a very good friend of mine and an amazing artist. AOS illustrates this comic and he is in top form as he draws the women in this comic even bigger and stronger than in the original Arms Race comic. The original comic will always hold a special place in my heart, but this new one truly is bigger and better. Not only did we make the women bigger in it, but we also added 3 more pages to the story, making that bigger and better as well. More FMG, more feats of strength, more muscle worshiping and more all out male vs female brawling. For those of you unfamiliar with the original comic "The Arms Race" is about a group of young college women who decide to take up weight lifting and bodybuilding. As their bodies grow bigger and stronger more and more girls join them in the gym, and it isn't long before they start muscling in on the guys in the gym. Only in this case, out-muscling the guys in the gym would be more apt, and as the girls biceps keep growing the guys start to fear that they might be losing an "Arms Race" to the girls.
There is a really cool male vs female brawl in the gym at the end of this comic. Nice bit of action in it, and a nifty collegiate wrestling sequence as well. So lots of good action in this one.

You can purchase the comic here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

And as always a big thank you for all the support you all have given to Mighty Female Muscle Comix over the years. It really means the world to all of us and its what helps make MFMC grow big and strong just like the women in our comics. So thank you all once again. Below you'll find the samples. No nudity, but scantily clad huge and powerful muscle babes. So... NSFW!!!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Steeleblazer For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Nov-18, 02:53
Last Achievements

Hey everyone got a super fun release for you all tonight. The Super Spies are back and bigger than ever... No, like literally the effects of the growth ray and fmg serum still haven't worn off yet, and they're going to need all the size and strength they got. Lots of action, feats of strength, and of course female muscle growth, along with a nice splash of giantess fun. This is just a fun series as its a bit of a throwback to the original adventure films with a dash of the 60-70s spy film craze. Dracowhip as always does an amazing job with the art, and really this is just a fast moving comic, that doesn't slow down to take a breath, lots of jokes, lots of action, and just a lot of fun. And as always I just want to say thank you all for all your wonderful support. It's your support that keep Mighty Female Muscle Comix strong. Strong and growing just like all the sexy women in our comics. So thank you all so very much.

You can purchase the full comic here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Below you will find the samples. No nudity, but fmg and clothes rippage so NSFW.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Steeleblazer For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Nov-18, 01:30
Last Achievements

The year is almost over, and this will be one of my last releases for this year, but its a BIG ONE... A VERY, VERY, BIG ONE! So prepare to overload once again on female muscle growth in the newest installment of FMG OVERLOAD Vol. 3!!! 48 pages and over 10 fmg sequences in this comic, with plenty of biceps bursting, clothes ripping and seam popping action. There is a really nice comic sequence of a woman crushing a hapless guys car, and another comic where a cheerleader takes on an entire football team by herself... Yeah... They don't stand a chance. And as always just want to thank you all so much for your support. Your support is what makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong just like the ladies in our comics.
Guys, this issue might not be for everyone here on this forum. There is only one mini comic in it where women take on men. That is the cheerleader comic, but the sample that I have from that comic, I think is really amazing. And as I said before nothing is a more macho sport than football, and having a sexy muscular cheerleader bulldozing the men is something I know a lot of people on this forum will enjoy.

You can buy the full comic here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

NSFW... No Nudity, but a lot of clothes shredded, and skimpy muscle babes.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steeleblazer For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-19, 02:19
Last Achievements

Ms. Liberty returns in another exciting installment presented by Mighty Female Muscle Comix. She's tasked with making sure that all the Soviets attempts to create a super-weapon are squashed, and thanks to her nigh invulnerability and super human strength she does just that crushing them right beneath her high heels! Fans of female muscle growth should also rejoice with this issue as its jam packed with lots and lots of fmg and also superhero feats of strength! Ms. Liberty tears through tanks like they are tin foil in this issue(just like every Ms. Liberty issue really). The comic is 25 full pages and I believe is one of the very best Ms. Liberty comics to date. I know you all are going to like it. And as always I want to thank you all for your amazing support. It's your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix possible. And with your continued support MFMC will continue to grow big and strong just like the women in our comics. Thank you and enjoy the samples.

The comic can be purchased here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

No nudity, but skimpy and very powerful and muscular women destroying tanks and ripping out of their clothes. So NSFW!!!!

Old 18-Jan-19, 03:36
Last Achievements

Really pleased to present to you what I think might be not just one of the best comics I've ever made with Jorge, but also I think its one of my all time favorite comics I've ever made. I hope this issue will be the first of a brand new series. It's called Amazon Quest and its an FMG RPG Adventure. The comic has female muscle growth, lots of action, feats of strength, and some nice magically assisted invulnerability scenes in it. It's 20 total pages and drawn by the talented Jorge Garay. I know you all are really going to enjoy this comic. Its sexy, its funny, its action packed, and if you like video games or sword and sorcery movies you're going to love this comic. Jorge really outdid himself on the artwork for this one. And as always thank you for all your support. Mighty Female Muscle Comix would be nothing without your great support, and its your continued support that will make MFMC grow bigger and stronger just like the women in our comics.

You can purchase the comic here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

No nudity in any images. But, skimpy warrior babe in metal bikini kicking butt.... So NSFW!!!!

Old 25-Jan-19, 03:07
Last Achievements

Got a really fun and zany comic for you all tonight. It's FMG Striptease a female muscle growth comic where the ladies at Flexy's Nightclub are guaranteed to grow on you. 21 is the number, no one allowed in the club any younger and no woman allowed on the stage with biceps smaller than 21 inches. They grow, rip, and hulk right out of their clothes performing the most unique one of kind strip tease you'll ever experience. This comic has a nice classic old school cartoony vibe to it, it has a bit of slapstick charm meets fem dom crush. Lots of cool fmg sequences, feats of strength, and just a good fun time. It's the kind of club where you'd love to spend your weeknights at, even if it meant going home with an empty wallet.
There isn't really any wrestling in this comic... But, there are a couple of really good femdom sequences where a guy gets squeezed and crushed by a woman's legs, and then a nice bit where a dominatrix lifts and chokes a guy by crushing and choking him by flexing her arm.

As always I want to thank you all so very much for your continued support. It's your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong, just like the ladies in our comics. No nudity in the samples... But, women growing and hulking and shredding out of their clothes... So NSFW!!!!

Old 01-Feb-19, 02:01
Last Achievements

Mighty Female Muscle Comix presents an audio production about a strong sexy woman who challenges a so called macho man to an arm-wrestling contest, his weak manly muscles prove to be no match for her mighty female muscles. She's so strong that she lets him use both of his arm in order to be somewhat of a challenge. It is over 19 minutes long and comes in the mp3 format to download.It's a really fun and fast moving tale, and if you are fans of strong cocky women, overpowering men, then you're going to enjoy this production. This is just the first of what I hope to be many, many more in the future.

You can purchase the full length audio story here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Lastly I just want to thank you all for your support. It's your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow bigger and bigger, just like the women in our comics. And it is what allows MFMC to branch out and expand and try new things. And I know you guys are going to enjoy this tale.

Here is a link to the cover. There are pages or PDF's just an MP3 file. But, I did make a cool cover to go with it. And I figure some of you might like to see this. Warning no nudity. But woman ripping right out of her sleeves. So NSFW!

Old 08-Feb-19, 01:42
Last Achievements

Got a really great comic for you all tonight its Dream Body and its a female muscle growth story about an average girl, who dreams of becoming a world class bodybuilder. She spends as much time with her head in the clouds as she does pumping iron. But, that won't stop her from dreaming of making it big... And I do mean BIG! As this comic is drawn by the legendary Cris Shapes and he draws his women thick, beefy, and massive. One second thought big is just too small of a word to describe his sexy musclebound ladies. This comic has fmg, feats of strength, fem dom, and I know you all are going to love it. Also for the guys of this forum. There is one heck of a back alley brawl at the end of the comic. Punches, bear hugs. Just really cool mixed fight.

The comic can be purchased here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

And as always thank you all so much for your support. Your support is what makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong. Just like the women in our comics. Enjoy the samples. No nudity, but NSFW. Got a really skimpy fem dom, muscle worship scene. So NSFW!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steeleblazer For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Feb-19, 02:07
Last Achievements

I'm very pleased to present you all with my newest comic Grapple Girl. At its core Grapple Girl is a typical beat cute romance story. Girl meets boy, girl beats boy at wrestling. Girl decides to take up weightlifting to get even bigger and stronger than boy, not to mention better at wrestling. And pretty soon Girl is so big and strong that she decides to take on the her colleges entire wrestling team. And if you don't think its a fair match, you're right, those guys don't stand a chance against her. Just really amazing artwork by Dracowhip in this one, and a very nice female muscle growth weightlifting segment where the Grapple Girl starts off weaker and smaller than her boyfriend, but by the end of the segment she's not just bigger than him, but also a whole lot stronger. This comic reminds me a lot in tone and theme and style to the very first comic Draco drew for me and that comic was No More Little Miss Nerdy Girl. If you liked that comic and I know a lot of people really do, then you're going to love this comic. Its classic Dracowhip a la Mighty Female Muscle Comix.

The full comic can be purchased here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Below are the samples and I just want to thank everyone for all the tremendous support you've given Mighty Female Muscle Comix. I've said it before, but I'll say it again its your support that makes MFMC grow big and strong, just like all the women in our comics. So thank you all so much. Enjoy the samples. No nudity, but there is a woman flexing out of her clothes and lots of sexy mixed wrestling images. So NSFW!!!!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steeleblazer For This Useful Post: