Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Am I man enough to beat Ronda Rousey?
Yes, I am a REAL man and the bitch is going down 34 31.78%
No, Ronda is a Goddess and she makes me her baitch 73 68.22%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Old 17-Jul-12, 01:22
Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,622 Times in 507 Posts
Default Is there anyone one here who thinks they could beat Ronda Rousey?

.........so tell me what credentials you got........why you think you're man enough to step in the cage with the girl known as the "arm-collector". Whether you admit you'd get your ass kicked, or you say you'd beat her decisively, describe how the fight would go and what your gameplan would be. Describe how you'd finish her, or how she'd finish you. Cage match, no referee, no tapouts, winner takes all. I'll start the ball rolling:

"I try to kickbox Ronda. She grabs my leg, throws me to the canvas, slaps on an armbar and snaps it like a twig, twisting it to a grisly angle. I scream like a baby, as she continues to manipulate the joint for sado-masochistic purposes. She transitions to a triangle choke and pleasures herself with my throat, whilst squeezing me unconscious. She climaxes and I jizz my boxer shorts simultaneously, as my body goes limp."

Your turn........

ps here's a motivational clip to get you in the mood........

I
Old 17-Jul-12, 03:55
wimpdeedo

Default Re: Is there anyone one here who thinks they could beat Ronda Rousey?

If it's an MMA bout, i'd take her. She's not known for her striking and even if she were, the size/strength disadvantage would be too much. Reach advantage alone is gonna give most men, regardless of their physical conditioning or talent(or lack of it), a huge advantage.

Of course, i'd never want to punch a woman haha, i'd never be down for some outright mma thing with a girl. That wouldn't be fun.

If it's a wrestling/submission/bjj/etc. match, as i assume we're talking about, i'd be totally humiliated. if i went for the takedown, she assuredly would end up getting me wrapped up i her guard and would lock in a triangle or something, if i would even be able to take her down. Im sure shes much faster then me, could end up takin my back when i shoot in or guillotine choke me or something. There's honestly countless ways she no doubt would dispatch me.

And of course theres the chance she could take me down, as she def has the skillset to easily do it. id be at a loss on my back with a sub expert on me

It wouldn't take someone of her caliber to do that either. These women doin BJJ nowadays are fierce, if you dont know what youre doin they will find some way to lock something on you and youre in for the humiliating shock of a lifetime haha.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jul-12, 04:21
Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100
Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 38,593 Times in 3,882 Posts

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edwardpaul For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jul-12, 05:12
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Last Achievements

I would like to have wrestled with Rhonda for a Frappucino!
Old 17-Jul-12, 05:25
dramar

she exploits judo/bjj in the cage , she is cold hearted when she fights but i believe she will loose bad one day, all other fighters hate her style .
an average man cant beat her she is too strong and too skilled.

i would try to punch her to KO and push her back but once she laid her hands on me id tap immediately before she performs a hold, dislocations are very bad injuries

Last edited by dramar; 17-Jul-12 at 11:43.
Old 17-Jul-12, 10:21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wimpdeedo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If it's a wrestling/submission/bjj/etc. match, as i assume we're talking about, i'd be totally humiliated. There's honestly countless ways she no doubt would dispatch me.
I respect your honesty there. A lot of men have a huge problem accepting that they could lose to a girl, even one with Ronda's skillset. However, I'm talking MMA, which leads me on to..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by wimpdeedo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If it's an MMA bout, i'd take her. She's not known for her striking and even if she were, the size/strength disadvantage would be too much. Reach advantage alone is gonna give most men, regardless of their physical conditioning or talent(or lack of it), a huge advantage.
Hmmm......not too sure about this one. She trains with the Diaz brothers and some big Armenian dudes. That last bit highlighted......with respect, I can't see how just because someone is a man and has greater reach, means he automatically has the balance, reflexes, spatial awareness or even strength to KO Rousey. A big guy would have a "puncher's chance", I agree, but I believe 99.9% of the time Ronda avoids/deflects/eats the punch and proceeds to wreck any ordinary man of any body weight.
Old 17-Jul-12, 10:57
Points: 3,587, Level: 25 Points: 3,587, Level: 25 Points: 3,587, Level: 25
Last Achievements

I dont and wouldnt fight girls competitively, i dont know i just couldnt bring myself to actually trying beat a girl, but i could easily beat her if i wanted too. I like to lose to girls to be honest.

2x WBC state muay thai champion. 13f - 12w - 1L
Old 17-Jul-12, 11:35
sleepinbin

for all the love she gets around here, ronda is one-dimensional, admittedly shes really really good at that one thing!

i think she could take pretty much any average guy - myself included, but if it came down to it i think bigger men with a decent amount of combat sports training cud beat her in a non-judo match
Old 17-Jul-12, 13:19
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by seatbooster [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

but i could easily beat her if i wanted too.

2x WBC state muay thai champion. 13f - 12w - 1L
Charmaine Tweet was a world-ranked Muay Thai (fighter). Is she still competing after Ronda did this to her?

Julia Budd was the only person to ever beat Gina Carano in a Muay Thai fight. She was a national kickboxing champion. What strikes me is the look of fear in Julia's eyes, completely helpless, as Ronda snapped her arm:

I'm not dissing your achievement's bro, but compared to an Olympian gotta say my money's on Ronda.
Old 17-Jul-12, 14:41
sleepinbin

in the second pic, that's bas' logo on ronda's shorts! i had no idea she used to train with him - thats pretty cool

tbf tweet and budd arent exactly killers (womens' MT is, like MMA, not on a comparable level to the men) and are probably smaller than most guys who train so its quite hard to draw too many conclusions

ofc as per the op, having no rules and no ref and so on also makes u wonder how much of a conclusion one can draw from mma fights. ronda cud just punt whoeever in the nuts if they were giving her trouble lol