Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Jun-16, 06:57
Points: 4,542, Level: 28 Points: 4,542, Level: 28 Points: 4,542, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Kayla (Tempest) reviews

I just met Kayla from tempest [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and she is my favorite session to date.

Everything was easily set by lisa the manager of tempest, she was extremely helpful with answering all my questions. She promised that kayla would kick my ass given that I have no bjj experience though I'm 24, 6ft and 185 lb in good shape and can bench my weight. This was my 6th session after taking on safa warda, ectreme elctra, cheyenne jewel, lia labowe and tyler dare in that order, I was a little cocky due that my only defeat was to cheyenne while I was still recovering from injury. Though I was a bit skeptical about her being able to win in a competitive match due to the strength and size difference, I thought that she would still be a good match and her profile pics were astonishing.

I arrived a little early and was waiting in the mat area which btw is so much nicer than wrestling in a hotel room and is decent size, a few mins later lisa opens the door followed by kayla and my jaw just dropped she actually looks even better than her profile pics which is rare in the session world, she also had her hair partially dyed and it looked great.

We talked a little then started the wrestling, I immediately went on the offence to prove to myself that I can win but penetrating the great wall of china is easier than penetrating her defense, her long sexy legs somehow followed me everywhere and when I some how pass them they catch up and remove me. I've met girls with extremely strong legs like electra, cheyenne and tyler and flexible legs like lia but kayla seems to hove both somehow they can bend to unimaginable places and lift my 185 lb off of her. She is very technical with her moves and not an aggressive wrestler, I think I was the one a little too aggressive out of desperation but even that didn't help as she always knows how to get out of holds and is very stubborn to submit. The match was a struggle for both of us to take control but when it comes to submissions my lack of skill did not add me as my usual headlocks,smothers and scissors simply don't work.

The match ended 5-1 for her and in between rounds she is a great person to talk to, smart and educated. She is a master of the armbar and all chokes and helped me learn a few moves which she loves to do. Very passionate with what she does, skilled and a piece of art in terms of appearance, in other words the total package, never though that someone who I can out muscle upper-body wise can cause so much destruction. At the end of the session she gave me a big hug and I promised her a rematch now what I gotta do is figure out how to pass her guard somehow cause once u r in there is no way out from those sexy legs

So I can't see how u can get a better session in NYC and probably in the USA for a competitive match with a gorges girl, despite losing I don't feel my ego is hurt at all maybe because of how comfortable u feel with her also this is just a result from years of hard training. So unless u r really good at bjj or maybe a 240lb bodybuilder plan on tapping out a lot but you will still love every moment of it. I truly think she can beat any of the girls I sessioned with including cheyenne. I usually don't write reviews about my sessions but this is an experience to every mixed wrestling fan needs to go through!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to booody For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jun-16, 08:53
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts
Default Re: Session with Kayla from tempest

Do you know if she does KO's?
Old 23-Jun-16, 16:54
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

Kayla is fantastic. A few things about her.

She is truly passionate about BJJ. I would think if she was a more famous session wrestler she would be one of the most popular. She is beautiful, playful, energetic, and cares that her clients have a good time.

She is also very strong. She does crossfit as well. There are some BJJ girls that you can just push around but because she's 5'10 or so and weighs more than 115, she really can hold her own without BJJ. But the fact that she has that as well makes her impossible to beat if you are just a guy in good shape with no martial arts background.

She loves to taunt when she wins and if you like victory poses, just lay on the mat an extra second and her foot will be on your chest or face.

In one of my matches she was rummaging through my hair and was upset she didn't bring a razor so she could cut it all off. (I have a lot of hair) Great session.
The Following User Says Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jun-16, 23:45
Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Kayla is right up there with the best NYC has to offer. She and Veve are two of the toughest girls I have ever wrestled. I've gone against Electra, Lia LaBowe, Cody, Tyler Dare and many others.

Kayla is so beautiful, I mean, probably the most stunning BJJ wrestler out there.
Fantastic personality and great trash talker for sure.

Even though I am a tall and strong guy, I have had my ass handed to me by Kayla on more than one occasion. Highly recommend her.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cooper For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jul-16, 19:41
Points: 2,814, Level: 22 Points: 2,814, Level: 22 Points: 2,814, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Guess I better not bring a razor to my next match with Kayla!
Old 25-Jun-16, 02:51
Points: 3,360, Level: 24 Points: 3,360, Level: 24 Points: 3,360, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Default Kayla Manhattan wrestling review

Much to my delight, I learned that Kayla now wrestles independently.
I had my first session with her last Friday night and it was a blast. Kayla is by far the strongest, quickest, and most skilled woman whom I’ve ever wrestled. I’m not surprised to hear that she won a gold medal in grappling – her triangle and rear chokes are deadly. But despite being a badass, Kayla is also wonderfully down to earth, funny, and friendly. And she’s very beautiful as well, with a dazzling smile, long strong legs, and exquisite feet. All of Kayla’s skill, charm, and grace combined together to make our session a glorious experience that I would love to repeat.
Dan C
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dmc7927 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jun-16, 03:44
Points: 730, Level: 10 Points: 730, Level: 10 Points: 730, Level: 10

Default Re: Kayla Manhattan wrestling review

Thanks Dan, it's nice to see your first post is a review. Keep up the good work...
Old 25-Jun-16, 18:52
Banned
Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28
Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5%
Last Achievements

How do you contact her if she is independent now?

Tempest is very unresponsive.
Old 25-Jun-16, 21:00
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunch1980 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How do you contact her if she is independent now?

Tempest is very unresponsive.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jun-16, 02:48
Points: 3,994, Level: 26 Points: 3,994, Level: 26 Points: 3,994, Level: 26
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I totally agree with you. Tempest do not respond back to emails.

Tags
kayla, nyc, review