Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 13-Jun-19, 00:42
Points: 6,345, Level: 33 Points: 6,345, Level: 33 Points: 6,345, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default The Fall of Black Mountain (Furry Sexfight)

Well, since people didn't seem to mind my first post, I figured I might as well take the next step!

Here comes a furry story I wrote with the same system.

I hope you enjoy!

Warning: This one turned out pretty maledom.

=================

Eagle City University, home of some of the sexiest ladies in the country, according to the 2015 polling. That wasn’t the only reason that the young husky had chosen to come here, but he’d be lying if he said it didn’t play a part. The beautiful women of the Rho Gamma Delta were likely a contributor to that. Any guy on campus would love to take any of them to bed. And of course, you could do that. If you were nice, or funny, or handsome, yeah, you could go the normal route. But if you wanted a little bit more of an interesting ride, well, then you’d need to take the other route, known as scaling Black Mountain.

Black Mountain, unfortunately for most athletically inclined young studs, was not a geological formation. It was a nickname for Terra Czarny, a longstanding member of Rho Gamma Delta. They were a club for female sexfighters, and Tara was, for lack of a better word, their champion. A giant of a woman, the challenge was simple. First to cum sexfight with her. If you win, hey, pick of the group for a whole week. Could have a different girl every night. If you lose, well... You didn’t want to lose. The idea of being 'exercise equipment' for thirty female sexfighters may have sounded fun, but even two days with little food and water, combined constant sexual exertion, changed a man's mind on that quickly. To spend a week like that, well, few who failed this challenge ever took it again..

But the idea of getting a shot at all the lovely ladies was appealing enough to most guys that they didn’t care. And it was like that for him, too. You could lose a lot of sleep, and get a lot of stress, if you lost. But damn, it would be worth it if you won. So, all that stood between him and as much sex as he could handle, but not any MORE, was a seven foot musclebound doberman.

So here he was. Middle of a party, in an improvised ring made simply by most people stepping out of the center of the living room. Fighting for his... Well, cock.

He looked up at her. There wasn’t much feminine about a woman of that size and build, but the way she carried herself... Well, she could be as beautiful as her sisters. He licked his lips... Maybe he’d make her his first choice. They walked out, to meet each-other in the center of the ring. Both nude, his smaller husky body pressed up to her buff, black one.

“You ready, big boy?” She taunted.

He nodded.

He immediately regretted it. Soon as he raised his head, he began to answer “Re-” when a powerful fist caught him in the cheek, sending him stumbling to the side, nearly off his feet. He groaned in pain, but as he turned to look back at her, she wasn’t there. Temporarily confused about how he had managed to lose track of a seven foot doberman, he started to turn once more. But the answer came quickly, as gigantic arms wrapped around his neck, lifting him into the air and clutching him close. A chokehold could be iffy in most types of fight, but in sexual ones, it was usually especially frowned on. Then again, those powerful arms... Muscles like cords of iron squeezing in on his neck, strangling him, trapping him... But the head of them. A head accentuated by her slow, heavy breathing behind him, and slowly whispering in his ear.

“I’m gonna have a little fun... Just escape this, and maybe I’ll give your cock all the respect you think it deserves... But maybe I’ll just choke you out... And when you wake up, be riding that nice, thick shaft until you spurt out all your cream... You gonna cum for me?”

Her words were provoking a definite reaction, whether he liked it or not. His bulge was growing just from her squeezing and taunted. There was a bit of cheer from the Rho Gamma Delta girls, at his predicament, the same a lot of sorry studs had been in. And one he would need to get out of.

He grasped at her arms, trying to pull them off his neck. Stop the compression, get his breath back as the heat gradually increased through his face. It felt like it was swelling as the doberman clutched him tight, not allowing him even a bit of breathing room. The thought of shutting up all those laughing girls by cockslapping each and every one of those condescending bitches gave him the strength to fight back. His foot struck her shin, and earned him a grunt of pain. Then another kick, her hold felt like it was weakening. If he kept this up, he could breathe again. So he kept it up, hammering his feet on her. And as he did, slowly wagging his tail. Behind him, and thus, between her legs, the soft fur pressing against her lower lips. Her warm breath got heavier behind him, and he knew that, at least, she was getting aroused. He’d need to keep this up if he wanted to win.

It was a clever move. But a clever move could only get you so far. And the black mountain still had her hands around his neck. He waited until her arms loosened, he could only guess from arousal at his tail and ass, and annoyance at his legs striking out at her. He began to pull away, but no sooner had he done so, than her arms wrenched his neck and sent him flying towards the sofa. Even cushions could hurt when you hit them hard enough, and he collided with them in an ‘Oof,’ splaying him out in a pile of loose limbs. As he tried to reorganize himself, at least pulling into a sitting position, she was on him. Her powerful right foot pressing down on his cock as she leaned casually in on him, grinding her foot in.

He didn’t dare keep moving like he had been, not with her foot squishing his cock against his abs. His cock that only grew harder as she began pressing on his cock, inflating him like a bicycle pump.

“Oooh, you are gonna be so delicious~” She teased, as she pressed along him, “This is really just gonna be fun, when I get to tie you up. Might keep you to myself the whole first day... Not that that’d make it easier on you. After crushing a bitch who wants to climb this mountain, I need to take the stress off.” She teased him, her foot grinding and rubbing his shaft, until he was nearly fully erect.

He looked up at her, teeth gritted as he tried to keep from getting too much more aroused. But unfortunately for him, he could feel that his cock was nearly at full mast. He had to stop her, before she started to run away with this. And rub that cocky grin off her face.

He stepped forward, and brutally bunched her pussy. The shock made her stomp on his foot in reaction. True, it hurt like hell, but it forced her off balance enough for him to slip away. And hear a gasp from those present. No-one before had dared to strike her like that. But, he supposed, desperate times called for desperate measures. And times weren’t likely to get more desperate than facing off against a giantess of a woman like this. He slipped out from under her foot, leaving her bent over, clutching her bruised pussy. He slid behind her, getting on his knees from behind.

“Aww, does it hurt? Lemme kiss it better!” He taunted her, and began lapping at her cunt, tasting the gradually growing juices.

Normally, between two such powerful legs is a bad place to be. But not when you know how to manipulate someone sexually, and he did. He lapped at her cunt as she got wetter and wetter, starting to glisten from her pre juices as well as his saliva. He had to keep this going, so he raised his left hand, thumb out, and slammed his thumb right into her ass, screwing it around as his oral assault on her pussy continue. The tone of her breaths grew higher, and she panted out “Y-you brat!” As he took sexual control, making her pussy glisten as he licked.

He yanked his thumb from her ass, though didn’t slow his tongue. He had to count on her rapidly wetting pussy distracting her from the task at hand, namely, trying to beat a horny husky in a sexfight. To his credit, it seemed like it was working, as he reached for her thighs, and yanked back, sending her crashing onto the furniture.

The fact that the sofa didn’t shatter from the weight of a giantess landing on it was likely a miracle in and of itself. He had her slumped over the, presenting her dripping pussy to him, after she crashed into the sofa. And he wasn’t even hard enough to fuck her, yet, he had been too focused on trying to beat her to even get hard. So he brought his fingers into play. His right hand grabbed the beautiful giantess of a woman by the hair, and yanked backwards, bowing her back. His other reached between her legs and found her now-dripping cunt and start fingering it with three fingers. He pounded and punished her dripping pussy with just one hand, while her back arched for all to see her humiliation. He had to kneel on the couch himself to be able to span the massive woman like this, finger her dripping pussy, as well as grabbing her head and yanking.

“Yeah, me brat,” he grinned, “Me naughty little slut. Naughty little slut who’s taking you down. You’re nothing but an overgrown bitch who probably fingers herself at night dreaming of finding a cock man enough to take you. Well, good news, girly, you found the manliest cock in town. And it, and its owner, are going to fuck you like the bitch we know you are. How do you like the sound of that?”

He was bet with a low “Nnggahhhh...” Grown as she continued to struggle beneath him. He yanked a second time on her hair, getting her crying out louder. The men in the room began to cheer, as the girls gasped. They’d never seen a guy take her like this!

“S-stop it, y-yo-GAhhhh!”

He forced her to cry out again as he interrupted her taunt with a vicious yank, then slamming her face down to smother her in the pillows. He was running in an adrenaline high, and he had to hope that this would be enough to finish the job. The feeling of her bucking, trying to escape him... The feeling of such a powerful woman trying to escape HIM... Well, looking at her, hearing her reputation, he’d have expected her to eat him alive. But here he was, fingering her roughly, making her look like a bitch. After dropping the hold, he stepped back, off the couch, leaving her panting on it. A brief moment of relief for the black beast... But that moment would be short lived, as he took two steps, and SLAMMED his thigh right into her pussy. The impact sent spurts of feminine pre-cum falling out of her wet, hot lips. The giantess let out a satisfying groan of pain and pleasure, a groan that only increased as he began rubbing his soft-furred thigh on her pussy. Her dripping cunt staining his legs with her juices, her chest heaved as the husky manhandled her.

Her hips were grinding back on his thigh, joining him in fucking her, making him part of the party. His dominance bringing even her dripping pussy onto his side. Along with, one had to note, the mostly-masculine roar of a crowd cheering the stud who was doing so well to tear this black champion apart. The dog was all bark, no bite. As her grinding continued, her panting almost drowning out the sound of her friends trying to cheer her on, he felt a subtle change in movement. This time, she pulled a little more forward on the grinding of her pussy than he expected. That was different, and he had to be ready for what came next. In this case, what came next was a hard buck, she was trying push him off. But he was ready. As she threw her weight back on him, he threw his arms around her neck and leaped back himself. Rather than trying to stop her from hitting him with this, he let her, and used her momentum against her. The weight of her crushing him on his back was almost enough to make him drop it, but he wouldn’t give her the chance. Instead, he slid his hips down, and slammed them up. His cock had reached full mast at the satisfaction of dominating this beastly woman, his hands squeezing close.

He forced himself inside her, right to the hilt, and felt her feminine juices soaking his shaft. Her muscles clutched and squirmed internally, juices falling from her inner muscles like she’d been through a rainstorm. Her hot breath fell on his clutching arms as he pulled close and strangled her. A sleeper hold didn’t need to be well executed, if you had enough time.

Her inner muscles, dripping aroused juices on his cock, began clenching. Perhaps it was just instinct, perhaps it was her attempts to fight back, perhaps pre-orgasmic contractions. Whatever it was, it was working, as far as milking this young stud was concerned. She was clenching and squeezing, and his bucks were slowing despite himself. Hot juices soaked his cock, and her inner walls, lined with slimy muscle, had practiced knowledge of cock milking. He gritted his teeth, as he cinched his choke tighter around the muscled bitch’s neck.

He began rocking his hips, back and forth, getting a bit of momentum. With each twist, his opponent let out a low “Gahk!” And spittle flew from her mouth, staining his arms the same way her pussy was staining his cock and hips with inner juices. After a couple rocks, he rolled them until she was on her front, and he could extract herself from her clenching pussy and move up. Sitting on the small of her back, forcing her to arch, and stare at her sisters, and the horny studs cheering him on, many of whom she’d tormented herself. He ground in her humiliation, like he ground his cock into the small of her back. And the sent of her arousal just grew. Her pussy lips were opening and closing, looking for a knot to grab. He smeared her juices on her back, his arms closing in and cutting her off. He felt her weakening hands begin to grasp at his wrists, but without oxygen, those huge muscles couldn’t function. Her tongue was lolling out of his mouth, spittle and feminine pre falling on the floor as the smaller stud rendered her useless.

He continued his hold, grinding on her muscled back until he was sure he had forced all resistance out of her. He finally dropped her to her hands and knees, leaving her panting and trying to get her breath back. Trying, but he wasn’t letting her. The once-proud woman was now a pitiful sight on the ground in front of him. He grabbed her by the back of the neck, soaking in the desperation in her eyes. Holding her by the chin, he stared deep into her eyes, then gave her a mean slap across the face, sending spittle flying from her mouth. The women in the room had totally fallen silent now, while the men cheered their appreciation.

He grabbed her head, and slammed his cock into her mouth... Pumping himself in her dripping jaws. Her head in both hands, his hips pounding his cock in her jaws. Saliva and tears both splattered on the ground as he slammed his hips in her mouth. Her muzzle met his waist, she coughed and spluttered, unable to do anything but sit and suffer the degradation. Finally, he pulled out of her, leaving her sobbing and moaning on the ground. Her muscles twitching near-defeat after his beating, it almost made him feel sorry for her. But the thought of the girls he’d get to enjoy at his leisure kept him going. So, too, did pure power of reducing such a beautiful, strong woman to a sobbing wreck.

He slowly walked around behind her, and grabbed her huge hips in his arms. His cock still stiff and ready, and her pussy begging for shaft. He looked at that dripping hole, pulled his hips back, and slammed himself into... Her ass! His cock, lubricated by saliva, eased into her tighter hole.

“Eeayyaaahhh-ah-ah-ah-aahhhhh!” He forced his cock into her tight hole. She cried out, first with shock, and then sobs of pleasure as filled her to the hilt. He was dominating the giant bitch, making her his, making her cry and moan. He reduced her to a squirming, weeping mess of feminine juices spurting from her cunt, tears from her eyes, and saliva from her mouth at the humiliation.

But once he was fully in her ass, she suddenly squeezed tighter. His cock was now surrounded once more by muscle, but these muscles much more powerful, much stronger than even the ones in her cunt. This was pure force squishing him like a grape and he let out a low gasp. There was not much else to do, certainly pulling out or fucking weren’t much options.

“Y-y-you... Nngg... B-b-b-bastard... AHhhh... M-my... Ass... I-i-is... Is the... T-t-t-tighters... In the... St-st-staaate... Y-you’ll... Not... S-s-urvive it...”

The dominance that sounded in her taunts was betrayed by the sobs and whimpers in her voice. She still sounded weak, oozing streams of juice and drool onto the ground, barely getting the words out through tears. None of the weak cries mattered, though, when it came to the skilled massage she was forcing his cock to go through. Her tight, skilled hole punished him from all sides, even as its owner sobbed on the ground.

He rolled his hips, trying to escape, but she began throwing her hips back on him. It wasn’t anymore enough to unbalance him, but it did keep him trapped in her milking ass. He couldn’t hold this much muscle still, no matter how hard he tried to push on her hips. With his cock in her powerful ass, he was trapped back there, for whatever ride she wanted him to go through.

“Y-y-y-you... B-b-b-b-b-b-bastard... I’ll... Nnggahhhh... I-I-I-I’ll... Make you... R-regret-... M-m-meeting... M-me... W-with my ass y-y-ou little m-motherf-f-fucker!” She stuttered through sobs, “I-I-’ll make y-y-y-you w-wish y-y-you were n-never booAAAAAH!”

He interrupted her, spanking her wet pussy with the flat of his hand. And as the juices splashed out, the talking stopped. He could see the look on her face, the look of a woman who had given up on everything but hope. Someone who had given up everything but trying not to cum. The look men had when they tried to last another couple seconds, eyes screwed up, teeth gritted... His spanking her ass had forced her to the edge.

Slowly, he extracted himself. She didn’t try to stop him. She was frozen still, like a quivering ebony statue. He looked back at her, at the way even a light breeze would likely send her over. He chose a slightly more dramatic approach. After carefully lining up, he SLAMMED his hips forward, burying his cock in the pussy of the giant woman. The force of his thrust sent her forward, her face buried into the ground, and her pussy seemed to explode. The inner muscles twitched and spasms, clutched at his cock like she was clutching onto her last hope, trying to milk him. But he was nowhere close to cumming for this giant of a bitch, her pussy spasming and squirting out a veritable ocean of feminine fluids for the dominant dog. Her moans of pleasure were punctuated with sobs of defeat as he rode out the wave of the orgasm he forced into the crying muscleslut, until her orgasm finished.

Finally, he pulled out, his cock freed from the clutches of her pussy, and let her flop on the ground in a crying mess.

“You know, I’d been planning on making you my first choice,” He taunted, “But you’re so fucking useless in bed that I don’t want to waste my time.” The husky pointed out a wolfess and a mouse girl, “You two.” He grinned, “You’re going to be my toys for the night.” He grinned at the rest of the men, “And the rest of you, well, I’m sure you wanted revenge. So have at it.” He gestured to the crying bitch on the ground, letting them fall on her like a pack of wild dogs, as he and his new playmates for the night headed out to a long, hot night. The first of many that he'd earned, as the first man to scale Black Mountain.
The Following User Says Thank You to LeFarr For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-19, 09:19
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Fall of Black Mountain (Furry Sexfight)

I enjoy this. I know there is not a lot of people liking maledom stories, but a fight is a fight.
Old 14-Jun-19, 10:19
Points: 6,345, Level: 33 Points: 6,345, Level: 33 Points: 6,345, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Fall of Black Mountain (Furry Sexfight)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoness' wrestling fan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I enjoy this. I know there is not a lot of people liking maledom stories, but a fight is a fight.
Hey I'm mostly in their camp, to tell the truth, with a very few exceptions. But the dice decide, and they help me expand my horizons.