Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Jun-19, 23:35
Points: 5,148, Level: 30 Points: 5,148, Level: 30 Points: 5,148, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Step Mother Struggle 4: Fight for Redemption

First Chapter: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Second Chapter: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Third Chapter: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Part 1: What a Twist

It had been two weeks since the series of events that began my torment. Since then I have been laying low the best I can, obeying the commands of my tyrant step-mother and her gal pals. For the most part, things didn't become too extreme. There was only the occasional sparring and being used as a practice dummy for moves. The two worst experiences so far was Luna forcing me to smell her shoes during an unfair sparring and Bethany using me as a couch cushion for an hour one day.

Other than that I managed to avoid any big matches or punishments fairly successfully. I used this time to train and workout, preparing for a rematch with Michelle. Anytime I wasn't in the clutches of the gal pals or training, I was spending my time with Nicole. We had been on a few dates and things were starting to get serious. She was the most amazing girl I had ever been with: smart, funny, beautiful, you name it.

Now I found myself in the early afternoon at Nicole's place, she brought me over saying her mom would not be home for several more hours and we would have the place to ourselves. We sat on the couch together with the TV on but neither of us were focused on it. She sat in my lap as we passionately made out. Things had finally started getting physical between us and I couldn't be more excited. She was intoxicating.

She breaks the kiss between us and rises off of me,"Let me run to the bathroom real quick," she says giving me a quick peck on the cheek before scurrying off. I watched her massive ass bounce up and down as she left.

I use this opportunity to stand up and stretch my legs. Both legs had fallen asleep from her weight sitting on me for so long. I made a quick lap around the room when the front door suddenly opened behind me.

"Honey, I'm home a bit early. Are you ho.....," the female voice trailed off as I spun around coming face to chest with a much larger figure.

Towering over me was Bethany

It suddenly clicked why Nicole had looked so strikingly familiar

Both the titan and I were frozen in time, both sharing sense of shock. This was the last place either of us had expected to see each other. She wore a flowy sun dress with a flowery pattern on it.

Bethany recovered first, charging forward and barreling me onto my back. She jumped up and came crashing down butt first onto my abdomen. Her absurdly wide load knocking all the air out of me. She quickly moved up and turned around to face my feet. As she moved up she began hiking her dress up revealing the large white ass that had become my notorious tormentor over the past two weeks. It was clad in a set of white panties with yellow daisies decorating it. She stopped just shy of my face, letting her ass rest on my neck.

I struggled to get a breath as Bethany said,"I don't know why the hell you are in my house but lets take our time and find out."

With that she lifted up and moved back, dropping her copious cheeks onto my face. My world became a familiar soft darkness. With my breath already knocked out of me, I began to fade almost immediately. Before I passed out, I heard someone yell across the room.

"What the fuck mom!"

Part 2: All or Nothing

I woke up and found myself looking up at a familiar ceiling. I slowly regained my senses and realized I was in the basement of my step mom's home. I was right in the middle of the wrestling mat.

"you're finally awake," I heard behind me

I whipped around to see Michelle, Bethany, and Nicole sitting on a bench just outside the mat. Nicole looked confused and worried. I'm guessing Bethany drove me over while I was unconscious and hauled me down here.

"You've been dating Bethany's daughter behind our backs. I've gotten most of the details looking through your phone while you were asleep and from Nicole." Michelle said.

"She's too good for you, you little wimp," Bethany snarled.

"Beth has a point," Michelle said,"you haven't been good enough to earn dating a girl and since I am the dominant one of the house, I will tell you who you are allowed to date. Since you have gone behind my back, I have decided you are not allowed to see her anymore."

"What!?" cried Nicole,"you can't just decide that, he's an adult."

"An adult that lost to his mommy in a wrestling match. I decided he needs a strong woman to guide him so I forced him to live by my rules. I pinned him down and made him agree," Michelle said.

Nicole was taken aback,"you were able to beat him?"

"Beat him? I've made him kiss my ass," Michelle said with a laugh, clearly enjoying herself.

"Well how about a rematch," I blurted out, wiping the smile off of Michelle's face.

"I don't think you have earned a rematch," Michelle said with a scowl, clearly upset by my resistance. She had believed that I was totally under her thumb. That I would be too scared to fight back

"Could it be you are scared? That you don't want a fight that you haven't perfectly engineered to give yourself and advantage. Let's go right now, no bullshit," I said.

"Alex, I'm starting to get the feeling you need a timeout." Michelle said getting more frustrated with every word I said.

"I don't think you've earned giving me a timeout," I said throwing her words back at her. "One on one, you and me, first to three wins. If I win, I am free."

These words sounded real nice for coming right off the top of my head in a panic. I was honestly terrified. I had been preparing but I was hoping for at least a month of training. I had only just started seeing results from my hard work. I honestly don't know if I can beat her but I don't have a choice now. I didn't want to give up Nicole.

Michelle thought for a second and said,"Ok... but if you lose, you must concede to me on video that you won't fight for your freedom anymore. And you have to give up seeing Nicole any more. I'll be keeping you on a much tighter leash from now on."

My mind raced in a flurry as I weighed the pros vs the cons but I realized it was too late. I had thrown down the gauntlet. Now I have to see it through.

"ok," I said resigned.

Michelle made her way to the mat confidently, hips swaying hypnotically. She took off her large baggy shirt to reveal a white sports bra and black lycra shorts underneath. It was very similar to what she wore when we first fought. I took my shirt off but left my athletic shorts on. Bethany and Nicole sat quietly on the sidelines watching us square off.

"Let's begin," Michelle said.

We circled each other when Michelle suddenly said,"You think Nicole will look at you the same when you kiss your mommy's ass again. I mean, just see how she looks at you now." She turned slightly to look at Nicole as she said this.

Michelle played my fears perfectly, and I fell for her trap. I turned to look at Nicole who was now behind me. I made eye contact with her and noticed her yelling something.

"Turn around!"

All of a sudden I was hit by a train. Michelle had explode towards me and trucked me like a rugby player. I was knocked square on my back and had no idea where I was anymore. Michelle advanced up my chest and I desperately tried to defend by pushing her shoulders with my hands.

She was experienced and grabbed my right hand. She pulled back with it while wrapping her legs around it and my head. I found myself flipped over into a perfect triangle choke. This round was already over but I was too stunned to realize. It all happened so fast.

After ensuring she had me completely locked in, she then flipped over again where she was on top with the triangle still locked in and letting her weight choke me further. She used her left hand to grab my left hand and hold it in the air, this left both arms useless.

Michelle giggled and said,"well if you aren't going to tap, I guess I'll count the pin. 1...."

She had both my hands trapped to where I couldn't tap and was choking me so I couldn't verbally submit. She now gets to hold me for the length of ten count.

She continued her extremely exaggerated ten count while I battled for consciousness. If I passed out there was almost no chance of recovery. Her large breasts dominated my vision, casting a looming shadow over my face. At one point during her count, she used her free hand to pull her busom back and peer over it. I saw her eyes peer down at me over her chest and heard her giggling.

A ring of darkness began encircling my vision as I slowly started to pass out. I didn't even hear the count anymore.

All of a sudden, the pressure left my throat and I sucked in all the air I could.

"Ten!" Michelle said as she got off of me.

I remained on the floor gasping. My head was spinning from the barrage I just received.

"Come on Alex. Let's start the next round. Or are you giving up already?" Michelle said as she readied herself to attack again.

I slowly began crawling to my feet, trying to recover as much as possible.

"That's not fair, let him recover," Nicole yelled

"Quiet Nicole. He gets 1 minute before the round starts. That's it," Bethany said, chastising her daughter.

I barely found my base underneath me when Michelle said," Time's up."

She grabbed me and tossed me onto my stomach. I felt her large soft ass plop onto my back. She grabbed my arms and dropped them over her thighs. I thought the camel clutch was coming next but to my surprise, she crossed her legs and I saw her feet appear on either side of my face. She caught me in a lotus lock. She squeezed my elbows together until I started yelping.

I struggled to find an escape or even some relief in the inescapable hold but only succeeded in pathetic squirming. This elicited a giggle from Michelle.

"you always seem to find a way to get mommy's toes in your face," Michelle taunted. As she spoke she wiggled her toes, mocking my predicament.

She began alternating squeezing my arms and relaxing, slowly tormenting me. The hold hurt like hell and her weight on my back was uncomfortable, but I actually found myself coming back to my senses and recovering a little. Maybe if I hold out a little longer...

After a minute, She seemed to sense my complacently and put on the pressure hard. "Submit to me honey," She commanded.

"I submit," I yelled out and was released from the lock.

I tried to rub feeling back into my arms as I stumbled back to my feet. To my mother's shock and even my own, I was actually recovering quickly. My stamina had grown since before and I wasn't struggling for air. Her earlier attack had left me dazed and choked but she made the mistake of savoring her victory with the last hold. My hard work exercising had paid off.

She was smart though and saw I was not as worn down as she wanted. She immediately went on the attack, not allowing me the minute break between rounds.

"Hey, you can't..." Nicole was about to intervene but Beth grabbed her.

"This is between them," Beth demanded.

I back pedaled trying to avoid my charging opponent but found back against the padded wall. Michelle slammed into me like a hockey player slamming an opponent into the glass. She threw the weight of all her curves into me, I was between two soft but firm forces of the padded wall and my step mom.

I collapsed on my butt in a seated position with my back against the wall, stunned once again. The hour glass shaped silhouette looked down at me giggling.

She spun around presenting her jiggling weapon to me clad in her tight black shorts. I noticed something different about this pair. Right in the middle of the shorts was a par of lips decorating her ass.

"got these just for you," Michelle said," make it easier for you to kiss my ass."

She began backing towards me, my large, soft nemesis coming to claim me again. She grabbed my hands before I could try and stop the humiliating fate that approached me. The soft flesh met my face, eagerly consuming it. The decorative pair of lips meeting my mouth. She held for a moment, savoring the power her ass exerted over me. Then she began gyrating and wiggling her hips. She began smearing me across the soft wall with her booty leading me along.

She then began rocking forward and back, using her plentiful padding like a battering ram. For something so soft, it hit hard. At one point I managed to turn my head to the side to avoid the full force. She stopped the barrage from her pummeling posterior and just slowly grinding her ass on the side of my head. Literally rubbing in her victory.

She then dropped my hands and grabbed my head to pull it straight. Forcing me to look her ass straight on. "I win," she said," Now give your conqueror a kiss." She began pulling my head towards her awaiting cheeks.

Time seemed to slow down and thoughts raced through my head.

maybe this is what was meant to happen. Maybe I cant beat my step mom. Maybe I was meant to be defeated under her ass, that's where I seem to keep ending up. Perhaps it isn't all that bad. Maybe I could get use to giving up my freedom, my pride, and Nicole...

Nicole...

Right before My face entered the bountiful booty, I snapped out of it. I didn't do this just to get dominated and enslaved.

My hands were totally free, another fatal mistake by Michelle. I launched forward, put my hands on her either side of her booty, and shoved as hard as I could.

Michelle slammed into the mat hard. I lunged onto her back and pulled her into a body scissor sleeperhold. I pulled with all my might and even thrashed her around for good measure. Michelle trashed weakly, it seems she is now in the state that I started the match in.

Dazed and choked.

She started turning red and I felt a tap on my thigh. I tossed her off of me rather violently and sprung to my feet. Counting down a minute quickly as I watched Michelle try and recover

The tables had turned. I reached a fast minute and charged her. She tried to grapple with me but I was able to brute force her onto the ground. I mounted her and began working forwards. She couldn't stop me as I transitioned into a side arm bar and wrenched her arm horribly.

"learned this from you," I spat out.

She tapped fairly quickly, and I let go and started the fast count again.

She stayed on the ground motionless as I finished the count. Was she done? Had I hurt her?

I approached to finish the match when she suddenly kicked my legs sending me right on top of her. She wrapped her arms around the back of my head and pulled me into her cleavage canyon. She wrapped her legs around my torso and my left arm, trapping it to my side. With my right arm, I pried at her grip on my head but accomplished nothing. She was breathing heavily and her chest rose and fell with my head firmly stuck between her soft tits as I struggled. My lungs began to burn.

"I suppose this is the most appropriate way to finish this," Michelle said,"A son nestled against his mother's bosom."

She used one of her hands that was on my head to start stroking my hair and spoke softly in my ear. "just relax and let go. It'll be over soon. I know you are tired so just let mama put you to bed."

Her words clouded my brain. If there was any way to pass out most men would choose between a large pair of boobs. It was kinda comfortable in a way, soft and warm. If it weren't for the sweat, lack of oxygen, and the fact it was my step mom I might somewhat enjoy this.

"Come on Alex! Get up!"

I heard Nicole scream out to me, once again she woke me up. I had to escape but I was running out of time. I began gathering my legs underneath me, using my free right arm to brace myself. Michelle laughed, thinking I was pointlessly thrashing about.

Then I exploded upwards into a standing position, lifting Michelle into the air. I then slammed myself forward as hard as I could. Bringing Michelle crashing into the mat like a meteor. There was a firm thud and I was released from my dark prison.

We both laid there stunned for a minute. Then I started sitting up. As I did, Michelle made a last ditch effort by swinging her legs up to my neck. She was trying to catch me in a scissors. I caught her legs with my arms and twisted them over, putting Michelle on her stomach. Still holding her legs, I stuck them under my arms and began pulling them back into a boston crab.

Michelle yelled out and thrashed but was stuck. I continued to slowly apply pressure, taking incredibly care to ensure the hold was safely locked in and take no unnecessary risks.

I had done it.

All of a sudden, an unstoppable force crashed into my side. I was flung across the mat onto my back. I looked up to see Bethany coming down on top of me. She slammed onto my chest hard. She stuck my arms under my thighs and began choking me with her hands.

"Did you think we were just gonna let you win like that?" she snarled.

She then got up and prepared to banzai drop me again. When another figure crashed into her. I turned my head to see Nicole shoving her mother. Bethany tried to grab her daughter but Nicole ducked and drove her shoulders into Bethany's stomach.

She got low and began driving like a football lineman, pumping her legs and forcing Bethany back against the wall. I was awestruck at Nicole's power. I had never seen anyone move Bethany like that. Her thick ass and lower body pumping power out like crazy. Bethany struggled to free herself but Nicole kept her firmly pinned against the wall.

I was so engrossed, I didn't notice Michelle get up and walk over to me. Michelle plopped her ass down on my head and grabbed my hands, keeping me pinned. My face was turned to the side so I could still breathe but I was squashed under her weight.

"looks like we will have to call this one a tie," Michelle said giggling.

"No way," I yelled out underneath her,"I won."

"Doesn't look that way from where I'm sitting," Michelle taunted while wiggling her ass a little.

"But since I'm a so generous, I'll make you a deal," she said

"Nicole! the match is over, you can get off Beth. And Beth you can stand down too," Michelle called out.

The two relaxed and turned to face her.

"then get off of him," said Nicole worriedly.

To my surprise, Michelle complied and lifted off my face to stand up

"I'll count this as a win for you Alex but on a few conditions," Michelle said.

"but..." I protested

"NO, you need to listen to me, or should I call some other girls over and we make the decision with them around," Michelle cut me off.

I decided to hear her out.

"You get the win but I'm still your mother and in charge of this house. I'll rescind the rules previously put on and give you your space though. But you must still be part of our wrestling league," Michelle said.

"ok..." I said

"Also, you must wrestle Nicole in a week."

"what," both Nicole and I said in confusion.

"I saw you in the match Nicole, you are clearly interested in wrestling. I know that look in your eyes. It's the same as mine," Michelle said,"All I'm asking for is a fun match, not strings attached. I just think you will love it.

Michelle was being oddly sweet with her trademark smile that could make anyone melt.

"Do this and I'll even approve of the relationship," Michelle said.

"Wait Michelle, but I don't want him dating my daughter," Bethany protested.

"Bethany, its clearly what your daughter wants, what's the real harm in it?" I couldn't believe my ears, my stepmom was taking my side.

"so what do you say?" Michelle asked,"We will even train you Nicole."

Nicole hesitated and looked at me. I shrugged. We decided to agree to the match in a week. Nicole vs me.

I couldn't shake the feeling I was falling into another plot set up by my step mom, but if this earned my freedom...
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ALC For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Aug-19, 23:35
Points: 2,871, Level: 22 Points: 2,871, Level: 22 Points: 2,871, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Default Re: Step Mother Struggle 4: Fight for Redemption

I love this story, excited to see where it goes next.
Old 17-Aug-19, 00:14
Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Default Re: Step Mother Struggle 4: Fight for Redemption

Really great stuff, can't wait for the next part!