Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Old 17-Jun-19, 00:11
Points: 3,162, Level: 23 Points: 3,162, Level: 23 Points: 3,162, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default all the power of the Czech Republic (almost)

the second session I had in Prague was with Dominck Black. she is really a beautiful girl, indeed a big girl. Very young and beautiful, tall, broad shoulders, 40 cm of biceps and 18 cm of wrist, with hands almost as big as Renata Hronova. and the same for her legs. 81.7 kg of muscles well distributed now that she is slightly off-season. she has been able to bend all my power twisted (30.40,50,60 kg!) Even if the last 2 with a little effort. she achieved excellent results in the grip test of the hand (fifth overall on the right and seventh on the left on more than 50 girls, better than amber deluca, just to understand). she wasn't bad even in the other strength tests, in legwrestling we drew 1-1 even though it took me less time to open her legs.
in the arm wrestling I won 2-0 right and 2-0 left. but her initial thrust impressed me. a truck! but after a few seconds the thrust goes off and I land her hand easily. same thing both right and left, 2 times. she cannot beat me, but she could certainly resist more, but she is rightly afraid of being injured.remember I am 110 kg and her "only" 81.7 ! and remember she is very young ,sure in future she 'll be stronger ! I had already tried to contact her in the past, it is not very easy to have a session with her, I think she is torn between doing a session and dedicating herself to her beloved bodybuilding

the third session was with my "friend" barbora, for me one of the most pleasant and courteous session girls. the most impressive thing is her physical change. at the end of January she was 76 kg of muscle and now ... 84 kg! of muscles, not fat. she is solar, she always smiles, except in the pictures; in person she is much better than in the photographs! small hands and results declared in the grip test (20th of right, 22th of left).
the small hands and the not great wrist penalize her in the arm wrestling, she tries to compensate with her strength (she is a strongwoman competitor), but she is not able to move my arm. with the right I have to work hard to beat her (she stands very well), with the left I win in a few seconds. I would say that she is on the level of madam mysteria and dominick black, and it is not cheap!
but the real surprise is in wrestling. in January I had won with her very easily, now she has become much better: I ask her if she has taken lessons and tells me that she has watched the fight videos and has fought several times, but between work and training for strongwoman competitions (her true passion, along with Brian Shaw, 200cm and 200kg of strongman,a little man...) did not take any lessons in struggle. I'm stunned, she's another fighter compared to three months ago. I win 3-0, but in the end we are both exhausted. to beat her I gave all my energy to the bottom ... and a few hours later madam lucrecia awaits me! we were both so tired that we gave up doing some strength tests ... we just had the strength to move!
some times she had advantageous positions, but, however much improved, her inexperience prevented her from submit me.
in the same positions veve lane and sheena would have forced me to surrender in 3 seconds. in short, very strong but still inexperienced. but if she improves a little from the next time I will have no chance: she will win! she is so competitive and wants so much to win that when she was in trouble she didn't decide to touch and give up, on some occasions I was afraid of hurting her, the last thing I want in a session.
as in January, the day after the session we go at the gym and she trained me in strongman tests.she is a sadistic coach! she outclassed me in all: when I had reached my maximum, she did 6 or 7 with the same weight with which I had made one ..., or even added another 5kg and again 6-7 repetitions! (you can see some videos on her twitter page) ... ok, it's her sport, I don't practice gyms (mine is only natural strength), I'm well over 50 ... but she's a woman and weighs 25 kg less than me; in short, in the gym she is a tank! at one point, while I was busy at loglift, she smiled at me and said: "Not bad for an old man!" I will meet her again and probably she will win everything and I will just armwrestling (maybe) and strong grip (sure, her hand is small)
the fourth session was with madam lucrecia. I love this kind of women, tall and powerful. with 111.5 kg I have no weight advantage and she is 2-3 cm higher than me. she greets me with her smile and we begin. her hands are incredibly small and have no great results in the hand strength test; in the arm wrestling I win very easily. then let's try again. she with 2 hands, me with one. to the right after a bit of battle she beats me, on the left my hand beats her two; often happens with other session girls too.
and now wrestling: we have already met several times (she still remembers how angry she was with herself when I had beaten her in our first meeting ... but I also remember that last time, after beating me she told me: if you had my age, you would win, but you are no longer in your full strength...you are little old !!!)
it's over ... 0-0! but the result does not say how much we have tried with all our strength to obtain the point of victory.
as always I have had many favorable positions, for a long time ... but I have never been able to submit her ... I am twice as strong as her but I could not move her arm to try an armbar or penetrate her defenses for a choking ... despite all my efforts I think I never seriously worried about her, I was above her but I couldn't put her in trouble. many of my energies were used to prevent her from gaining the upper hand over me because I knew that if she turned the situation upside down and found myself below her, I would risk submission. in 4-5 cases it happened but I always managed to get rid of her, pushing her away from me ... in the first of these cases, after being released, I heard her laugh ... I asked her why and she told me: " nothing, I'm just surprised ... when I'm with my weight on a man it's hard to get rid of ... "
to conclude: the same weight, I stronger, she with greater abilities ... our rivalry can continue ...
the fifth session is with renata hronova.
no wrestling,she has some knee problems and the next sessions for her is in zurich ...
no problem, my challenge with her is in the armwrestling!
84.7 kg of muscles and class, a few poses, and then a hand strength test.
she improves her previous records both on the right and on the left. in my ranking she is second in both hands, behind only eva damoh. her new record left hand improvement leads her to overtake Ripped Princess who had second place on that side.
in my list of "strong hands" after eva and renata on the right there is nothing: they all come off a lot.
on the left instead eva, renata, ripped princess and anna m.strong are all very close ... if one make a new personal record probably exceeds also the others.
also renata manages to bend all my power twisted, I would say even more easily than dominick black ... I'll have to buy more resistant ... maybe the 100 kg one will do!
arm wrestling: I have known renata for a long time and until 2017 I have always beaten her, to the right and to the left.
then, in February 2017, the turning point: she beats me 10-1 right and I beat her 10-0 left ... then we feel pain in our arms for a few days ...
from February 2017 the situation is clear: with the left I always win, with the right ... if renata is under 80 kg I win, if it is above 80 kg sometimes I win and sometimes she win.
in January 2019 (last challenge) I won 2-1 right and 2-0 left.
this time it's like always: on the left I win 3-0, but on the right is a war: after about 30 seconds (which in the armwrestling equals about 100 years, an eternity) in which I risked losing at least 2 times, succeeding to stop at last the push of renata, I turn the situation upside down and I win. 1-0 for me
in the second game renata immediately starts very strong, takes a good advantage, I resist for a while, but she makes a further effort and puts my hand on the table. 1-1 (duration 15 sec)
the third game is more balanced, we stall for a while, then she starts to give up, I increase the thrust and she goes down. 2-1 for me (duration of the match 10 seconds)
the fourth and last right is like the second, but upside down: I start strong , I take advantage, renata tries to resist but almost immediately surrenders. 3-1 for me (about 5 seconds)
usually, when I armwrestling with the session girl for the first few seconds, I just resist, without pushing; after feeling their strength slowly increase my thrust (sometimes, especially on the left, I allow myself to joke and after 5 seconds when the girl is pushing hard, I say: ok, when you want you can push, I'm ready ... amazon warrior is not bad at arm wrestling but with her I do so ...)
renata and anna m.strong are the only ones that I do not give the advantage of waiting and seeing what their strength is: if they take advantage it is really difficult to stop them. I think at the moment they are more or less equal: until 2016 it was certainly stronger anna, but then renata has grown a lot and maybe anna has dropped a thread ... I would say renata on the right and anna on the left ... it would be nice to see them together!
some other show of strength and some game (renata is a big baby!) and we say goodbye ... the next challenge will be the next day, in a mini tournament ...
last little thing: I am 25 kg more than renata ; and I have very big problems to beat her (and sometimes I lost...). what happen if she 25kg more than me ? this is her power!

the sixth session did not take place: after 18 mails to agree, a few hours after the session, the girl did not want to meet me.
I made up for it in the afternoon in a mini tournament where I again beaten renata, barbara and a German male friend. you can watch videos of their meetings on youtube or instagram. as a force we are all very close, compared to them (all around 85 kg) I have the advantage of my weight. there are no meetings of mine, I do not like to get myself back. courage German friend, you will win next time!
I apologize for the length of the revision, but if you have read everything you are a true fan ... and the Czech Republic is waiting for you too!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to paul tea For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-23, 23:26
Points: 3,402, Level: 24 Points: 3,402, Level: 24 Points: 3,402, Level: 24
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: all the power of the Czech Republic (almost)

hello evrybody i was thinking about going to prague maybe next year does anybody have recommandation of girls that are skilled and easy to book with and that are maybe not on sessiongirls?