Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Jun-19, 20:59
Points: 37,913, Level: 85 Points: 37,913, Level: 85 Points: 37,913, Level: 85
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,313 Times in 274 Posts
Default Re: SMALL DETAILS that add value to mixed wrestling movies

I'm not sure - I think it's an athena film on clips4sale? I'll check
The Following User Says Thank You to zeofven For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jun-19, 22:54
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

I’ve always wanted to see a serious cross face chicken wing submission in a video, be it mixed or FvF. It looked so effective when Bob Backlund did it in the WWF days.

There was a video promo recently with the sensational Amrita from Russia that briefly showed her doing it to a girl (why would a seemingly ordinary girl want to fight with this freakishly powerful phenomena is for another discussion) , but it seems like dumbass YouTube has deleted her account.

I also don’t recall the cross face chicken wing in a legit MMA fight (men or women) so I guess it’s not that effective after all. But I would love to see it .
The Following User Says Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jun-19, 23:29
Points: 4,303, Level: 27 Points: 4,303, Level: 27 Points: 4,303, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Thanks man.
Old 18-Jun-19, 15:55
Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,096 Times in 394 Posts

Hi everyone, as a former longtime Jobber, I do love reading these.
Sometimes I wish I could go back and do it over again.... BUT having said that, I do feel (call me the Jobber representative du jour) that I must remind everyone that what some men like, others vilify.
Yes, there are even things in videos that *I* detest... so I'll simply say, "Down, next," and go find another video or producer.
Okay, token disclaimer: If I ever did anything in a vid (for you oldtimers, since you younger Turks might not remember me) that grated on your last nerve... apologies!
But I was sure having fun doing it.
Or not doing it.
But please do keep postings like this going... producers have to please the majority.
Pasta la vista,
ALAN
Old 18-Jun-19, 19:46
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy advisory [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Okay, token disclaimer: If I ever did anything in a vid (for you oldtimers, since you younger Turks might not remember me) that grated on your last nerve... apologies!
But I was sure having fun doing it.
Or not doing it.
But please do keep postings like this going... producers have to please the majority.
Pasta la vista,
ALAN
I know i have told you this before, but you were one of my favorite SV jobbers. You really should make a comeback! But the reason you were one of my faves, which ties in nicely with this thread, is because i like to see the peope being beat (male or female) experiencing genuine pain and suffering. I know being scissored is painful, but there are some jobbers who obviously over exaggerate the amount of pain they are in (Kandor and Jay Fox come to mind). I could always tell from your videos, that you were genuinely hating life at the moment.
The Following User Says Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jun-19, 15:48
Producer
Points: 11,759, Level: 46 Points: 11,759, Level: 46 Points: 11,759, Level: 46
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,203 Times in 168 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by brsimmons [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Agree and I don’t bother if the match isn’t competitive at all. But having said that the guy should be small and not skilled so that the match is authentic. I do get that women like Anji, Desi, Warrior Amazone, among many others in the business, can legitimately beat (often crush) big guys. But 90% of 5’4, 110 girls simply aren’t going to be able to compete with a 6’1, 200 pound guy. That’s why I give Hanz big thumbs up for some matches and big thumbs down for others. His bouts yesterday were great—kudos! But when he wrestles Misty Lovelace or some hardly skilled girl who is almost half his weight in a competitive match it just comes off very poorly. But that’s just me. There may be guys who like that. Not a dis, Hanz. I’ve bought a lot of your videos and will continue to do so.
I would never take this as a dis. Definitely always appreciate feedback. Part of my motivation for starting to include other styles in my store was to have more options for models of different wrestling levels and inclinations. And just as there are models with different inclinations people who buy my videos are also varied in what they enjoy. That’s part of why it felt really good to land 4 extremely competitive matches this past weekend for those of you I know strongly prefer that. You guys were definitely in my thoughts as I was heading to that ring. Very happy with the competitive intensity of those matches. 👍👍🙂 Thanks again! 🙂
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HanzVanDerKill For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jun-19, 11:20
Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,096 Times in 394 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I know i have told you this before, but you were one of my favorite SV jobbers. You really should make a comeback! But the reason you were one of my faves, which ties in nicely with this thread, is because i like to see the peope being beat (male or female) experiencing genuine pain and suffering. I know being scissored is painful, but there are some jobbers who obviously over exaggerate the amount of pain they are in (Kandor and Jay Fox come to mind). I could always tell from your videos, that you were genuinely hating life at the moment.
Thank you man! You made my day!
Yes, maybe I was hating life (I do love that), but I'll always have the memories.
If there was any one video I fear, it was Anita Ramsey, she really was causing me hurt.... and my first 2 vids with Sally MacNeil were nice, but the third one, I was plain-ass scared, I think she was roided up for that one.
I always loved her though.
Very very bad rollout to her life with Ray.
ALAN