Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Mar-20, 03:04
Points: 7,622, Level: 37 Points: 7,622, Level: 37 Points: 7,622, Level: 37
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Default Damn, she really f****d him up!

Bill has been a member of a certain online chat group for about three years. There are about 500 or so members but only around 60 are active. Discussions usually center around politics but anything and everything is discussed. He has never met anyone from the forum but has made a few friends. Since being mainly a political board, he has also butted heads with a few people as well. One person in particular is Julie. It would be natural that these two wouldn't get along. Julie is on the left end of most arguments and is very much a feminist. Bill on the other hand is very conservative and comes across often as a bit misogynistic. That's because that is what he is, he believes women have a certain place and that it truly is a man's world. There have been many heated discussions between these two that often end with viscous insults. To say they despised each other would be an understatement.

While perusing the board one evening Bill noticed Julie and a few members discussing something about a girl winning a state wrestling title and beating all the boys. Julie was going on how this was a big step for women everywhere. Bill of course couldn't contain himself and inserted himself into the discussion. "Oh please, I bet most of these were forfeited because they refused to wrestle a girl." Bill stated in his reply.

Julie and another woman quickly attacked him saying he just couldn't accept the fact a female proved physically superior to males. This went on and on until it was just Bill and Julie getting nasty at each other again. Bill had admitted that she had to beat some males, but pointed out that this is by no means a step for women when it comes to matching male superiority in any type of physical combat. "So what, one female who probably trained her ass off, got lucky against a few guys in a regulated competition, I bet if any of those guys met her in a real street fight, it would be over with one cold clock to the face. Men are just too strong."

Julie responded "That's if they could even hit her, she was likely faster than most of them, what makes you so sure big shot?"

Bill replied "because I just am, men are stronger and faster than women and will always win, get use to it little woman, it's a man's world."

This infuriated Julie "That does it you asshole, me and you, anytime, any place."

Bill had stepped away for a second to get a drink before he saw Julie's reply. When he came back he saw the reply as well as a bunch from other members. "You go girl!" One woman replied. " Bro, you know you can't back down from this" One of his friends posted.

Bill was stunned, but had to reply before things got out of hand. "Ok, lol, sure girlie, whatever." Bill didn't know where Julie was from but knew members were all over the country and none knew where he was from so he could just agree and make excuses until it died down. Not that he was afraid, just that nothing good could come from an actual fight with this girl. Ok, maybe he was a little afraid he thought. Nevertheless, he figured this would blow over.

"Great" Julie responded, "I believe you were blabbering about being in Vegas at the end of the month, it just so happens that I live just outside of Vegas, so we will settle this then."

Oh Fuck!!! Bill thought to himself. He is a gambler and travels to Vegas several times a year and he always talks about his trips. He had to think quick, maybe he could postpone this one but everyone does know he is there alot so he wouldn't be able to avoid her forever. Before he could think anymore the responses started rolling in.....

"THE CHALLENGE HAS BEEN ISSUED" someone wrote all in caps.

"Dude you need to shut her up for men everywhere" one of his friends replied.

"WOW, they are actually going to do this?" Someone who just joined in asked.

Right after someone wrote "yes, she challenged and he accepted, it's happening the end of this month!!"

It continued, it seemed like every active member and some inactive ones all got on at once and started talking about the fight.
Bill got frustrated and logged off, he had to think. He was cornered, he talked alot of shit on the board over the years and couldn't possibly back down, his pride wouldn't let him, besides, how could he show himself in there again if he backed down. He decided to jump back on. Everyone was still discussing. Julie was posting. Someone asked her stats and any skills she had. She posted she is 25, 5'4 about 140. She said she had no specific training in wrestling or fighting but was very fit and works as a personal trainer. One man replied, "that may close the gap a bit but I am still taking my boy!" Someone asked, " where's Bill, does anyone know his stats? " Someone else joked that he must be scared and ran away. Bill quickly responded, "I'm here, 5'8" , about 190, I'm 33, no specific training. " Bill's friend from earlier posted "Oh ya, taking my boy, he has 4 inches and 50 lbs on her." Julie responded "Oh ya, will see. I will chat with Bill privately and work out the details and we will fill you all in." Another post said, " big Bill is such the gambler, why don't you guys put some big stakes on this?" Julie replied "That's a great idea, will let you know."

Bill began to sweat, a personal trainer he thought to himself. Still as his friend mentioned he had 4 inches and 50 lbs. He was in decent shape, went to the gym, but not as much as he would like, he was soft around the middle. But hey, this is a girl after all, if it was a guy with the same stats he should still win. Just then he heard the private message bing, it was Julie. He opened the message and started reading:

"Ok asshole, no backing down now. Here is my challenge, no rules full contact fight until there is a knockout or submission. Here are the stakes I propose. Let's put some real money on the line, $500. The loser also has to go on the board one last time and admit to everyone the winner is superior, then leave the board forever. If you win, I will also let you have your way with me, and believe me, you will want to (that got Bill excited, he likes to show women who is boss in the bedroom), but there is one catch, if I win, I get to have my way with you, maybe in not the way you like. Think this over, I will also copy and paste this challenge on the board for everyone to see. Before Bill could respond, the challenge was posted, with of course several comments from the community. Everyone seemed excited and some members started making side bets with each other.

Julie and Bill messaged each other back and forth. It was set for the last Saturday of the month at 9pm. Julie will come to Bill's hotel room. He usually got comped nice big rooms with plenty of space. Julie posted the details for everyone to see. Everyone was excited there was a time and place set. Bill stated he had reservations about going full attack on a female and what everyone would think if he hurt her. Julie posted on the board "So look everyone, this is a fully agreed upon match between two competent adults, we both know what we are getting into. Bill expressed concern what the perception will be if he beats me bad. Although that is unlikely to happen, no one should be angry at him, I will be trying and likely succeeding in hurting him bad and humiliating him like no one can imagine." This made Bill furious, the fight was less than two weeks away, and Bill was now determined more than ever to win.

Bill looked in on the board very little over the next few weeks. Everyone was still talking about the fight. One girl who was just a notch below Julie on Bill's shit list told Julie you should make him kiss your feet after you win and take a pic for us all to see. Julie had said she just may do that. One of Bill's friends said "Oh man, you better not lose, she has been shooting her mouth off all week." Bill threw his phone down, " Fucking bitch" he said out loud. Bill boarded the plane to Vegas, normally he would be excited, sit back with some beers and think about the fun week to come, but all he could think about was Julie and how he couldn't lose. He had been working out hard the last few weeks, well at least more than usual. He had a few days before the fight and was determined to get it out of his mind and have fun.

Saturday finally came, he was hit hard by some bad luck and his money was running out faster than normal. He only had a little over $500 left and that was to be wagered on the fight. He had to win, or else he would have at least four days left with no gambling money. He looked at the time, 7:45. He had just given Julie the hotel info an she said she would be there by 9:00 pm sharp. He started getting butterflies, then would get mad at himself. Why the heck is he worried he thought, he is going to win, have his way with her and get some more money for the week, then as a bonus, will never have to hear from her on the board again. He temporarily felt better and went to shower.

Bill finished showering, put on a pair of gym shorts and a tank top (he didn't want to be shirtless at first so she could see his soft belly, no doubt she was probably in better shape and didn't want to give her anything to say). He cleared out a large space in the room and waited, 8:50, the butterflies returned.

Right as the clock hit 9:00, he heard a knock at the door, here goes nothing he thought as he opened the door. Bill was momentarily taken aback by the sheer beauty that barged into his room. Julie was tanned with striking features. Long flowing light brown hair. She seemed slightly taller than him but that is when he noticed the high heeled boots she was wearing. She looked like a model in her make up, skin tight jeans and blouse. She was carrying a designer purse and he got a whiff of some perfume she was wearing. Julie glanced at him as she entered and sort of smirked when she noticed his rather plain arms in his tank top. "Well I must say dipshit, this is a nice room." Julie said as she looked around. She reached into her purse, took out 5 crisp $100 bills. "Where's yours" she said. Bill pointed to his money on the counter. Julie went over, inspected it, and put hers with it. "$1,000, winner take all" she said. Julie then headed to what she figured was the bathroom and said " I'm going to change, get ready for the beating of your life loser. " Bill got pissed but also slightly intimidated by her confidence. Then he thought, damn that is some smoke show. He had to win as he figured he would not normally get to have his way with someone like her normally. There was so much at stake. He thought of all his friends on the board that disliked Julie too, they were all pulling for him. His ego needed him to win.

Bill was doing some stretching and in deep thought when he heard the bathroom door open behind him. Instinctively he turned around to what may be the most perfect display of female muscle and beauty he has ever seen in the flesh. Julie walked out in a small black thong with a black sports bra that had the words "GIRL POWER" written in hot pink glitter. Her arms were way more defined than his with obvious muscle tone but not too much to take away from her overall feminine appearance. She had some tats on both arms that he couldn't make out, all he knew is it made her look more bad ass, if that was possible. Her stomach was shredded in a clear six pack but again in a very sexy way. Her legs, while that was a different story, he never seen legs like that on a woman, the thighs, the calves, muscle tone everywhere. She had some floral design tat that went up one leg and continued past her thong onto her hip. She was barefoot with white toenail polish that accented her flawless tan skin perfectly.

Bill slowly backed up in the fighting area he cleared, still unintentionally gawking at the amazing body before him. Julie slowly walked toward him with a smirk on her face. Julie started to speak " So big boy, here we are, just you and me, with a whole online community eagerly awaiting the outcome. " They slowly circled each other, coming closer, both raising their fists. Julie struck first, throwing a jab that Bill was just barely able to block. His heart was racing. Another jab from Julie but this one seemed faster and Bill could not block all of it, as some grazed his cheek. Bill didn't want to wait around for the third, he leaned back and through a full force punch at Julie's head. Bill was expecting to hit something but all he felt was his entire body clumsily whip around as Julie ducked in plenty of time. Before Bill's could gain back any sense of control from his body, Julie delivered a devastating body shot that connected on Bill's side just under his ribs. Bill let out a loud grunt as he stumbled back. Julie started taunting " what's wrong big boy with 50 lbs on me, is the little girlie too fast for you? " This would normally infuriate Bill, but right now he was forced to focus on the pain throbbing in his side as well as trying to figure out what to do next. Then he thought, losing is not an option. He ignored the pain and charged straight at Julie. He lowered his shoulder and tried to wrap her body and bring her down.

Bill was able to get his arms around Julie but was not able to bring her down, his force only backed her up slightly. He could not believe she was still standing. Now he was in a vulnerable position and Julie took advantage. She quickly secured her arm around Bill's neck. "Got you now" Julie proclaimed. She spun Bill around while he furiously grabbed at her tightening arm. Julie took her free arm and started beating down on Bill's lower back and kidneys. There was nothing he could do to stop her. His head was tightly secured by her left arm which he couldn't move and he's was getting painfully beat by her right. Bill quickly realized he could not budge her arm, instead he grabbed down at her leg, shifted his weight the best he could and was able to bring down the muscle goddess. That was the small bit of good news for Bill. The bad, he pulled Julie right on top of him giving her the better position. "Oh, nice move, but you just made things worse for yourself," Julie said as she quickly mounted Bill in a schoolgirl pin before Bill could react. Bill's arms were pinned under Julie's legs as she started pounding with both fists on Bill's defenseless face. Shot after shot, all Bill could see was stars. He was completely dazed. He then realized Julie got up. He thought to himself , did I submit, did I lose, he couldn't remember. He then saw through his blurry vision Julie getting something out of her purse. He just focussed on getting up as fast as he could. Maybe he could still salvage this. He saw the money on the table and remembered, damn, I can't lose what I have left.

Things were getting clearer again as Bill stood up. In alot of pain Bill looked up where he thought Julie was. She was not there, he heard her call him from behind, as he turned any hope he had left was quickly taken away as her right foot slammed straight into his face. Now Julie didn't have any martial arts experience but she was extremely flexible and as a former cheerleader, had no trouble delivering a high kick, especially to a disoriented and defenseless target. The forced applied from her incredibly strong leg sent Bill straight to the ground. He was seeing stars before, now he was seeing galaxies. Not quite knocked out, Bill moaned as he slowly started to move. Julie casually gets down beside him and wraps her muscle legs around him in a crushing bodyscissor. The force took any breath away Bill had left. Julie beared down and Bills eyes widened in obvious pain but no breath to yell out. Julie still applying immense bursts of pressure, leaned her upper body in a bit towards Bill, who was face up with arms flailing, fruitlessly trying to remove Julie's crushing legs. With an impressive display of strength, Julie turned her whole body over with her prey helplessly trapped in her legs, flipping Bill who was now facing the floor. Bill's arms and legs moving in all directions but could do nothing to stop the torture. Julie proceeded to roll back and forth repeatedly with what seemed like increasing pressure to Bill who was about to scream his submission when his ribs gave way, first one pop, then another. Julie had him facing the ground, watching his face as he struggled to breath. "Well, are you trying to say something big boy" Julie slightly muttered. After about a 10 seconds, Bill started to breath, though painfully. He was then able to barely get out "I submit."

"What was that?" Julie pretending she didn't hear, flipping him back over with tremendous force, causing another "pop." Bill, out of breath again, hands furiously tapping on Julie's leg. She let him catch his breath this time to say " I submit, I submit, please, you win." Julie smiled and pulled her legs free, kicking Bill as she got up. Bill moaning in pain, hoping she just leaves. Then he heard Julie say, "now I get to have a little fun with you."

"Please Julie, you won, just leave, take the money" Bill hopelessly protested. "No way big boy, you think you know pain, you haven't experienced anything yet." Bill's eyes widened in pure terror. "Get the fuck up" Julie said as she grabbed Bill by his hair. Bill stumbled up and was led by his hair across the room to the sofa. Julie sat down and threw Bill across her knee. She pulled his shorts down and started wailing on his bare ass. Bill squirmed, the first shots were bearable but then the stinging set in as Julie continued harder and harder. Bill started to try to wiggle free but Julie, brought one of her muscle legs over him, securing him in place. She continued mercilessly, slamming her hand on Bill's beet red ass. Bill pleading with her to stop. Bill's pleas turned into yelps of pain, then eventually full tears. Julie stopped for a minute, as Bill was thankful it ended at least temporarily.

"So Bill" Julie said, as she slammed her hand down again on his bare ass, which caused Bill to cry out again. "Are you ready to admit you lost to a smaller woman", as she delivered another blow. "Yes" Bill screamed after crying out. "

"I want to hear you say it loud, say I just got my ass kicked by a stronger, smaller woman" Julie says after delivering another smack. After another cry of pain, " Bill yelled out loudly "I just got my ass kicked by a stronger, smaller woman."

"Good boy" Julie said as she threw him to the floor. "Now what fun can we have now?"

"Oh please Julie, no more, you proved your point" Bill begged. Julie jumped down on Bill straddling his neck. Bill's face was almost completely in her, crotch. He was able to see straight up as her perky breasts pushed against her "GIRL POWER" top. Bill was completely beaten by a woman he had 50 lbs on and he's was in serious fear of what she will do next. Julie shifted her weight to the side pulling Bills head deep into her crotch for a perfect scissor. Bill again found himself feverishly grabbing at her thighs trying to pull them apart to no avail. "Time to go night night for a bit" as Julie tightened around his neck, causing Bill to pass out.

Once she knew he was out, Julie got up and rolled Bill on his back. This was a hold she saw online a few times and always wanted to try on some blowhard misogynistic man and now she will get her chance. She just hoped she had the strength to pull it off. While Bill was still out, she put his arms behind his back. Then positioned her feet on the back of his knees, she took his legs and tucked his feet inside her legs and bent down and grabbed his wrists. Just as Bill was coming too, Julie pulled as hard as she could on his arms, rolled onto her back and hoisted Bill in the air in a perfectly executed ceiling hold. Bill immediately screamed from the pain he was feeling but had no idea what was happening. All he saw was the high ceilings of the room but didn't see Julie, but could hear her taunting him from behind. "How do you like this asshole, I am going to hold you here for awhile." The pain was too much, the hold itself caused enough pain but the position he was in was causing his abdomen to contract instinctively to try to hold himself up putting immense pressure on his badly damaged ribs. Bill started pleading in between agonizing screams. "Please Julie, let me go, please, please." Julie just ignored him and held him there for about five minutes enjoying his suffering and cries for mercy. Every once in awhile moving her legs up and down to jolt him and causing more pain. Finally she threw him forward as he crashed to the ground. Bill laid still sobbing, no energy whatsoever and nearly passed out from the pain.

Julie immediately flipped him on his back and applied a reverse headscissor. Bill with little energy raised his arms to Julie's thighs but obviously could do nothing. It didn't take too long until Bill was out again. Julie wasted no time and proceeded to put him back in a ceiling hold. Again, Bill coming too screaming as he couldn't believe she was doing this again. "Isn't this fun, I may keep doing this all night." Bill immediately went back to begging, pleading, apologizing, he didn't know what he was saying, anything he could get out when he wasn't screaming. Julie ignored him longer this time and kept him in the hold. She finally threw him down again. Bill crashed to the ground, tears running down his face, motionless and panting for breath.

Julie casually walked over to him, squatted down and lifted his head up. "So pathetic loser, I will give you a choice, we can keep doing this, as I said I can go all night.....or you can do exactly as I tell you."

"Yes, anything" Bill said, relieved there was an option, anything but that hold again.

"Good boy" Julie said, "When I tell you to, you are to crawl over to me, kiss my feet, tell me you are no match for me, that I am far superior, and that I completely destroyed you. Tell me I am faster and stronger than you could ever be, you better do it good, because if I am not satisfied, we will just do another round of you staring at the ceiling." Julie walked forward a little bit, turned and motioned to Bill to start crawling. Bill without hesitation crawled over as fast as he could, which wasn't fast at all, until he got to her. Julie elevated her foot slightly, toes still on the floor. Bill began kissing and rambling "You completely destroyed me, you are superior, you are stronger and faster, I am no match for you". Bill kept kissing realizing it was not exactly as she had said and hoping it would satisfy her. Julie just allowed him to grovel at her feet, first her hands on her hips, then in a flexing victory pose.

After a minute Julie said, "that's enough. Now listen, I have some good news and bad news. First the good news, I am not going to require you to go on the board and admit your defeat, you did it to me here. However you are to go on the board one last time after I post the results tonight in my words. After that, I never want to see you in there again. I am going to take a pic of your license so I will know where you live. You are also not to go to the police and tell them what I did to you. If you do, or if I ever see you on the board after tonight, I will come to your house and repeat what happened tonight, only there will be about ten ceilings for you, instead of two, do you understand?"

Bill still on his knees, head bowed, just nodded his head and weakly said yes.

"Good boy, now raise your fucking head and look at me one last time and remember what this woman did to you" Julie said, as Bill was raising his head, Julie stepped back and with all her strength delivered her heel square on Bill's chin, causing him to fall violently to the floor completely knocked out.

A few hours later, Bill awoke in his now dimly lit room. He was in pain all over, his jaw was the worst, it must have been broken as he could not move it. He saw that the money was gone. He slowly made his way to the bathroom, turned the light on, and looked in the mirror. He was in horror. His face was badly bruised and beaten. There was dried blood from his mouth all down his face. He just sat and wept at his defeat and his humiliation that night. He then remembered the board. Julie instructed him to log on one last time, and since user activity is time coded, she can see exactly when and if he was ever on. He wanted to make sure he followed instructions to not give her any reason to come back.

He reluctantly got his phone and logged on. He saw Julie's post that read, "Tonight's results." He also noticed there were already over 200 total views to the thread and over 30 relies. He opened the post. Julie wrote, here are a few videos of the fight between me and Bill tonight, it may be tough to tell who won, will leave it up to you all to decide. Bill was horrified, she took video??? He then remembered when she got up and walked to get purse, he then remember she might have done something with her phone. There were 5 videos. He paused, then clicked on the first. It was of him being thrashed around in the bodyscissors, screaming his submission. The next clip was of him being spanked screaming and pleading like a baby. The third was of him screaming in the ceiling hold. The forth was of him kissing Julie's feet and proclaiming her superior. The last must have been taken while he was knocked out. It was Julie standing over his beaten and bloodied unconscious face laughing, she put her foot on his face to close the video. All the videos clearly showed Bill's face, but Julie's face was hidden by her long hair or had her head slightly turned. Her GIRL POWER shirt is seen in many clips. Bill was horrified and humiliated. It was almost worse than the beating. He saw the first comment to the videos briefly before logging off the board for the last time. All it said was "Damn, she really fucked him up!"
Old 03-Mar-20, 06:04
Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Damn, she really f****d him up!

Very good story and writing.
The Following User Says Thank You to simplyred For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Mar-20, 01:26
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Damn, she really f****d him up!

Love the public humilaiton
The Following User Says Thank You to ImYourBitch For This Useful Post: