Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Feb-19, 04:52
Points: 3,983, Level: 26 Points: 3,983, Level: 26 Points: 3,983, Level: 26
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Gia the Giant reviews

Has anyone had a session with her yet? She’s visiting near me soon and I’m definitely interested
Old 07-Feb-19, 18:48
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: Gia the Giant?

Highly recommended. Should definitely request to meet her if interested.
Old 04-May-19, 10:16
Points: 2,901, Level: 22 Points: 2,901, Level: 22 Points: 2,901, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I had a fun session with Gia when she visited London. She's very friendly and chatty, and she's HUGE! At over 6 feet and well over 200lbs she physically controlled me with what seemed like zero effort. Any time she wanted to pin me down she just had to use her weight and there was absolutely nothing I could do.

We started off slow and then she took things up a notch (although, I suspect, still far from maximum effort on her part), continuing to squeeze after I tapped. Her chokes and sleeper holds were extremely effective, often making me tap within seconds. And her scissors... well, those immense legs can exert serious crushing force. She gave me the 'worst' experience I've ever had in a session. I've been knocked out a few times in rear head scissors, which are very effective against me. But Gia managed to make me panic and freak out between those thighs to the extent that I couldn't face another headscissor for about 45 minutes. I was terrified!

The rest of the session was conducted at a slower pace. There was an extended period where she sat on my stomach, slowly squishing me. There was plenty of facesitting. And the best parts were the body and leg scissors, where she held me tight while squeezing me over and over again.

It's probably a good thing that Gia is friendly and playful and listened to what I wanted. If she was a sadist or didn't know her own strength... she would have caused permanent damage!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to paper For This Useful Post:
Old 05-May-19, 19:24
Points: 4,766, Level: 29 Points: 4,766, Level: 29 Points: 4,766, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by paper [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had a fun session with Gia when she visited London. She's very friendly and chatty, and she's HUGE! At over 6 feet and well over 200lbs she physically controlled me with what seemed like zero effort. Any time she wanted to pin me down she just had to use her weight and there was absolutely nothing I could do.

We started off slow and then she took things up a notch (although, I suspect, still far from maximum effort on her part), continuing to squeeze after I tapped. Her chokes and sleeper holds were extremely effective, often making me tap within seconds. And her scissors... well, those immense legs can exert serious crushing force. She gave me the 'worst' experience I've ever had in a session. I've been knocked out a few times in rear head scissors, which are very effective against me. But Gia managed to make me panic and freak out between those thighs to the extent that I couldn't face another headscissor for about 45 minutes. I was terrified!

The rest of the session was conducted at a slower pace. There was an extended period where she sat on my stomach, slowly squishing me. There was plenty of facesitting. And the best parts were the body and leg scissors, where she held me tight while squeezing me over and over again.

It's probably a good thing that Gia is friendly and playful and listened to what I wanted. If she was a sadist or didn't know her own strength... she would have caused permanent damage!
Please tell me how strong Gia is. According to your experience with other wrestling girls in a scale of 1 (weak) to 10 (strong) what would you say?
Old 05-May-19, 21:04
Producer
Points: 11,759, Level: 46 Points: 11,759, Level: 46 Points: 11,759, Level: 46
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,203 Times in 168 Posts

I love wrestling Gia. She is big, strong, athletic and playful. We had a really awesome rumble that decimated the mats as we wrestled in them and her scissors are incredible! Can’t wait to wrestle her again. Definitely recommend if she’s coming to your location.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HanzVanDerKill For This Useful Post:
Old 05-May-19, 21:12
Last Achievements

From a wrestling perspective, I think she was actually too big and strong for me to really enjoy grappling. I'm 69kg, in reasonable shape but unskilled. It was like a child against an adult. It's hard to say what her maximum strength level is, because she was only using a small percentage of it!
The Following User Says Thank You to paper For This Useful Post:
Old 05-May-19, 21:30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by paper [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
From a wrestling perspective, I think she was actually too big and strong for me to really enjoy grappling. I'm 69kg, in reasonable shape but unskilled. It was like a child against an adult. It's hard to say what her maximum strength level is, because she was only using a small percentage of it!
Thank you. I have understood.
But please how would you estimate her strength in comparison to other wrestling girls which you have met.
Old 05-May-19, 22:41
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watschel44 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you. I have understood.
But please how would you estimate her strength in comparison to other wrestling girls which you have met.
8 or 9 on a scale that has Arekah as a 10 (because she's over 200lbs of muscle on a 5'11" frame with a very powerful upper body). Gia complained that there were no weights in the hotel gym, and she used to be a personal trainer. Anyone that big who lifts weights is going to be strong.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paper For This Useful Post:
Old 06-May-19, 08:19
Last Achievements

Quote:
8 or 9 on a scale that has Arekah as a 10 (because she's over 200lbs of muscle on a 5'11" frame with a very powerful upper body). Gia complained that there were no weights in the hotel gym, and she used to be a personal trainer. Anyone that big who lifts weights is going to be strong.
Thank you very much for your information. I am afraid that Gia will kick my butt when we will meet us in Zurich at Wednesday.
The Following User Says Thank You to Watschel44 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-May-19, 06:31
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watschel44 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am afraid that Gia will kick my butt when we will meet us in Zurich at Wednesday.
Apparently, she did. He hasn't posted since.

Quote:
8 or 9 on a scale that has Arekah as a 10
I agree with this. Gia is about as strong as you would expect her to be looking at her, while Arekah is even stronger than you expect.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post: