Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Jun-19, 16:24
Arnie

Default Re: Dorm Room Confession (True Story)

Yes. Have her grapwvine you to a climax.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jun-19, 17:04
Points: 2,954, Level: 22 Points: 2,954, Level: 22 Points: 2,954, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Even though I was 99% sure this was a fake, I still really enjoyed reading it and would love for you to continue.
Maybe now that you you don’t have to try and convince people it’s true you could write some matches that are less realistic.
Some ideas could be crystal rents a ring to wrestle you in, she invites her friend to referee a match between the two of you, or her and a friend have a tag match against you and her friends boyfriend.
Love the story man, keep it up!
The Following User Says Thank You to jims For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jun-19, 03:15
Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Yes please. And can people please stop calling out obviously fake stories if they're good? We know most of these stories are fake, the internet points you get for sleuthing it out are non transferable and have zero actual cash value.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GuyIncognito For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jun-19, 06:36
SOMFB

Sounds like I’ll be continuing this story lol.

Definitely gonna get a bit more unrealistic with the next one too. Hopefully she doesn’t kick my ass too bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes. Have her grapwvine you to a climax.
Done.

Last edited by SOMFB; 13-Jun-19 at 06:34.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-19, 08:20
SOMFB

Here’s the latest installment of Crystal’s wrestling saga. Hopefully now as “fiction” it will have the same luster as the previous “true” stories lol.

Crystal and I had decided to spend the weekend in an Airbnb up in the mountains. Although we had been wrestling and hooking up for a little while now, only recently had we started dating. I was excited for the weekend ahead and knew inevitably I would likely be dominated by my scorching hot new girlfriend!

We arrived at the house in the late evening on a Friday. Crystal and I loaded in our bags and proceeded to immediately crash together on the couch after a long four hour drive. Crystal wasted no time at addressing the elephant in the room.

“Hey, now that we’re here, wanna wrestle?” she asked in a very sensual manner.

Crystal bit her lower lip and flashed her eyes at me in a knowing way.

“Damn girl! I thought you’d never ask” I replied in a snarky tone.

Crystal grabbed my hand an led me upstairs to the master bedroom. Most of our matches took place on her bed, so I was expecting us to do the same, but on whatever king sized bed our Airbnb came with. As we entered into the master bedroom I was pleasantly surprised by the sight of an inflatable kiddie pool and a few bottles of KY jelly.

“Well, well, well. Was this your idea?” I questioned Crystal with my hands on my hips.

“Oh you know it babe” Crystal responded while pressing herself up against me.

I was ready to strip her naked right then and there.

Crystal ordered me to strip down before I climbed into the pool. We left nothing to the imagination and got completely nude right away. Crystal grabbed some KY and began covering my body in the stuff and I was happy to return the favor.

“You ready to get your ass kicked again, Steve?” Crystal whispered in my ear while she lathered me with the gel.

“I’m not going down without a fight this time babe! You might be surprised.” I responded, not believing a word I had just said.

Crystal and I locked up for a test of strength while on our knees. We were both drenched in KY and it was hard for either of us to gain the advantage right away. Eventually Crystal was able to get a little leverage on me and forced me on my back. Crystal then angled herself to place me in a body scissor.

She squeezed with 100 percent of her power. It was certainly the strongest scissors I had ever suffered through and Crystal made sure I knew I was being beaten up by a girl.

“Just think Steve, we get to do this all night tonight and then all today tomorrow and then all day on Sunday!” Crystal said while tightening her scissor around my waist.

She flexed her arms while she continued to squeeze. After awhile she claimed she was “bored” wanted to try a different hold. This was my chance!

As she nonchalantly released me from the scissor, I pretended like I had nothing left. I lay in the pool lying face down and began to “beg” Crystal to stop.

“Please babe, no more. You’re too strong for me” I moaned.

Crystal began to laugh.

“Jesus! Already? I put you in one little scissorhold and you’re done? You’re such a little bitch Steve.”

Out of nowhere I arose from my position and attempted to wrap my arms around Crystal in a takedown. Everything was going according to plan until I realized that the force I had generated from striking Crystal had been meet by a resisting force that pushed back much harder. Crystal stopped me dead in my tracks and she expertly maneuvered me into a headlock. She sandwiched my head against one of her breasts and wrestled me flat onto the rubber floor of the kiddie pool. She maintained her headlock while we both lay on our sides.

“Babe, just give up. You know how this is gonna end” Crystal said while maintaining her deadly headlock/tit smother combo.

I struggled against my powerful girlfriend, but it was all to no avail. Crystal was truly dominating me and I had no answer for her wrestling skills.

Crystal then moved me into a schoolgirl pin and began inching forward, threatening to put her bare ass and pussy in my face.

“You want this pussy, don’t you Steve?” she asked as she continued to inch forward on my face.

I nodded frantically and mumbled a “yes!” as Crystal began to cover my mouth.

“Hmmmm” Crystal said as she pretended to look confused. “I’ll take that as a yes” Crystal said as she totally covered my face with her rear end. “Plus, this boner of yours is telling me everything I need to know” Crystal said as she reached back and began teasing my cock.

Crystal sensually grinded her booty atop my face. Her womanly scent was a clear indication that she was enjoying her dominance over me and she wasn’t about to stop. Crystal spun around and put me in a reverse face sit. She made sure to sit at an angle that allowed her to force her nude asscheeks onto my face and literally pinch my nose with her butt. I was so turned on it was not even funny.

Crystal teased “I could beat you up with just my booty! You’re a sorry excuse for a man.”

I just continued to lie there and take it.

After nearly knocking me out with her ass multiple times, Crystal mercifully arose from my face and stood up in what seemed like an early victory pose while I lay defeated underneath of her.

“Told you I was gonna kick your ass! You were even trying harder this time and I still fucked you up! Don’t worry Steve, I’m gonna make it all better” Crystal said as she sat back down.

Crystal did the exact opposite of make it better. She locked both of my legs in hers and placed me in a very painful grapevine hold. I groaned as Crystal worked my legs over. She began to taunt me as she ratcheted up the pain.

“Looks like I win again, sweetheart. You fucked with the wrong bitch. Don’t you know I’m undefeated?” Crystal whispered in my ear.

“Alright babe! You won! Let me go!” I whimpered, still trapped in Crystal’s grapevine.

“Admit to me that I’m stronger than you!” Crystal demanded.

“You’re stronger than me babe!”

“Say “Crystal is a bad bitch and she beat my ass”

“Crystal is a bad bitch and she beat my ass!”

“Good! Alright, last one. Beg me to make you cum!” Crystal said in a devious tone.

“Babe, you kicked my ass. Could you allow me to cum now?” I asked, still struggling in Crystal’s grapevine.

Crystal lowered her pussy lips onto the tip of my cock.

“Say please!” Crystal taunted.

“Please!” I said, nearly out of breath.

Without a word, Crystal lowered herself onto me completely. I nearly came, but I was able to hold it while my girlfriend was essentially grapevineing me to orgasm. I didn’t last much longer and I eventually released into Crystal. She screamed with ecstasy as I thrust into her, all while keeping me locked up in her orgasmic grapevine.

I tapped out three times on Crystal’s tight butt. Signaling my submission to my feminine superior. Crystal climbed off of my body and lay down next to me in our lubed up kiddie pool.

“Babe, I don’t think you’re ever gonna win a match” Crystal said in a suddenly innocent and innocuous demeanor.

“No. I don’t think so either. And I’m more than okay with that!” I said while recovering from the beating I had just received.

“What time do you want to get up tomorrow?” I asked.

“Let’s sleep in! Don’t set an alarm either. Have you ever been given a scissor wake up call?” Crystal said while giggling.

We dozed off while lying in the pool naked. About eight hours later I was awoken by immense pressure on my midsection in the form of Crystal’s incomparable legs.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jul-19, 09:20
SOMFB

Somewhere in a parallel universe, this girl uses her perfect body to dominate me over and over again...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Aug-19, 06:24
Points: 2,947, Level: 22 Points: 2,947, Level: 22 Points: 2,947, Level: 22
Last Achievements

You are a lucky guy indeed
Does she know that you write about your experience and share her pictures?
Old 05-Aug-19, 06:42
SOMFB

Quote:
Originally Posted by clive [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You are a lucky guy indeed
Does she know that you write about your experience and share her pictures?
None of this stuff is true. Hopefully she finds out one day, tracks me down and kicks my ass.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Aug-19, 11:18
Points: 2,947, Level: 22 Points: 2,947, Level: 22 Points: 2,947, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Oh..even about your first girlfriend?
Old 06-Aug-19, 12:54
Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Perhaps your next oil wrestling match is with both Crystal and Hailey??
The Following User Says Thank You to Newsooner For This Useful Post: