Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Feb-16, 21:26
Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wrestling video reviews

Dang! Anyone know what happened to Brooksie?

Great Reviews! Those Flamingo UBS Series were really good. Especially that Lindsay vs Cindy. Truly authentic competitive action with lots of scissors.

As a scissor lover I have to say I love competitive but the girls are just TOO good at wresting or BJJ and do not make mistakes that lead to a headscissor or really tight bodyscissor very often. I find the very best f v f vids are those with relative amateurs with strong legs.
Old 14-Feb-16, 18:05
Banned
Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

What's happened here? No one wants to post a review?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mypredilection For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-23, 14:58
Banned
Points: 5,899, Level: 32 Points: 5,899, Level: 32 Points: 5,899, Level: 32
Activity: 58.5% Activity: 58.5% Activity: 58.5%

Resurrecting what should have been a long & interesting thread. Can't believe not a single review in 7 years!!!!

Here are three Beatrice Goffin reviews. Can find Beatrice videos on VK or novids or similar. Unfortunatley the Maggie & this Dina one is no where to be found on the net. One day I'll convert the old vhs tapes if salvageable.

Beatrice Goffin Video Reviews

Comments & questions welcomed....

A little background before my reviews ... .

I have been on the periphery of this "hobby" as I call it for many many years, since as a teenager I saw my first Sports Review Wrestling. The videos I eventually purchased started with what I found at the Adult Video Store, which
generally were Golden Girls type stuff ... . Eventually I found what I thought I wanted in submission style hard real matches. They started with bikinis or bathing suits, graduated to topless and include 1-2 nude matches. It is the
competitiveness of the matches and the competitors that attracts me. A few have caught my fancy and I own a number of their matches. These include Ziggy, Ali Day, Hana, Edita, a few with Raquel, Sally McNeil, Malibu (Destiny), Tigra ... But more than any, I have those with Beatrice Goffin. I have ordered and seen videos by Kenstar, VSL, Ealer-Dayton, Judell Dulong (1), DWW, Some Round Robin Tournaments, Ringside Productions, Women Warriors ... .. Outside DWW all were US productions.

For some reason Beatrice caught my fancy as she was a pioneer who travelled, when few did and taped for many producers and was always purported as one of the best and a true icon. Also with all the tapes I have seen she has seemed unbeatable. In addition to her matches vs. Lee Price, Ziggy, Ali Day, Kristie, Danielle, Lynne- Marie, Maggie & others (Athens Tourney) she has met and defeated Sherry (Festelle), Tigra & and many others in her travels ... ..

I always thought that her match vs. Ali Day was one of the best I ever saw and close to my ideal for a match. Two women with great reputations meeting in a best 2 out of 3 match with real tough submission wrestling that goes longer then 30 minutes. So I later find that the match isn't 100% legit ... .. That's okay, still a great tape in my books ... . I then see her graphic destruction of Lee Price, who I thought of as a very good wrestler, experienced, younger & bigger ... ... Beatrice I think was almost 50 at the time ... .. While a very weak wrestling tape it certainly ingrained to me that Beatrice was one of the greatest ... .

Even after all these years I had the nagging suspicion I had not seen a really great match. I have seen very good, competitive matches that showed great determination and skill. A match however that conjured up my memories of SRW, some reviews I have read or the 2 stories I wrote (on Beatrice's and Sheri Witlow's Yahoo sites) were not realistic but what I imagined as my ideal.

So I have not ordered in over 5 years, but see and read way more then I should on the net (clips, pictures, sites, reviews, stories ... .) and finally decided I had to figure out if I was right in my suspicions and did contact Beatrice to tape matches for me. I was specific to the point that I wanted what she thought were her best, most competitive matches, that includes intensity and may be some animosity. In short I wanted her best matches.

There were a few hiccups with the money order (accidently sent pounds not euros and exchange was terrible), the time to receive the videos (all things considered 18 days not bad, but not DWW) and the length of videos received. I have contacted Beatrice and we did have a testy back and forth, but Beatrice to her credit has rectified the situation and I do appreciate that.

With the plethora of on-line companies, the best looking to be DWW, European Fight Club & Fighting Style for the videos I want to see, I was ready to pay more, send it by mail to see Beatrice. As an aside, while a great wrestler with a decent body, I do not find her attractive, but am drawn to her like a moth to light (ha ha ha).

Yes it is unrealistic to expect that there is a best wrestler out there and that the best face the best ... . However when there were few wrestlers and Beatrice travelled and beat those 'best' it made for a scenario.

So with that background here come the reviews. I will use the 1-5 * rating system. I will go in reverse order and not give results. All were taped in Beatrice's home, on a well padded mat, with good room for movement. They are topless. Tape quality very good for videos that are probably at least 10-15 years old.

1. vs Dina - No background on her. She is quite attractive, a little bigger then Beatrice, well built, strong with some good defensive skills. Some slapping on the rear and the two are fairly cautious looking for openings. A few takedowns and back up until one traps the other and wins the submission. Mostly good natured, too short to be of much interest. 2**

2. vs. Maggie Jennings- A wrestler of very good reputation, very skilled and strong. Not a very attractive woman, but that is not why I want to see the video. Saw the two fight several falls in the Athen's Tape. Not a well shot or very interesting tape, though fairly competitive with good skill. Beatrice must have gotten 4-5 submissions from Maggie. This follow-up is much different. A very competitive match with great determination, tight holds, competitive counters and endurance. While very close and interesting there is a conclusive winner and the two respect and are friendly with one another. A skilled strong tape with few submissions over a decent length of time. The two have great respect for one another and don't want to give up. 3.5*

3. vs. Leonie - The first two matches on the video were vs. who Beatrice refers to as a b**** and her club rival Leonie. Leonie is a little smaller, but has a very strong body like Beatrice made for wrestling. Beatrice has commented on the fact she had a very devastating scissors. The first match is actually titled The Rivals and has an introduction with the two sitting on a couch dressed with a male talking to both of them that this is their third meeting. Looks like a privately commissioned match, which with the background and what I have been told about their relationship, makes the stakes, at least in my furtive mind, more important. This is their third match (Beatrice or
I've been told, tells me they fought 7 times) and they split the first two, so this will be the deciding match. The two basically talk a little about who will win. A little forced and not great actresses. One look when they undress and look at each other is that they are taking this seriously. One word describes these matches ... ..WOW ... Almost everything I wanted or imagined in a video ... .. The two go at each other with reckless abandon but with magnificent skill. They do not want to lose or submit. Beatrice is caught in many seemingly finishing holds and you can hear her screams and feel her pain. But escape she does and does turn the tables and dish out revenge, but Leonie also is not ready to give, though a lot less vocal. Some discussion in French, which I can't fully make out. Incredible test of wills, strength, determination and skill. These two don't smile and it seems more then just a match. As good as the match vs. Maggie is, this one makes it pale by
comparison. They pull some hair, grind elbows, try nerve pinches and place hands over mouth, but do fight fair. Both matches have almost everything ... . 4.5*.

Only thing missing and this is my personal bias is that the matches could have gone longer (they do go very long and I don't want to give anything away) and the winner should celebrate in some way. This was not a fun role around on a carpet but a serious match and to me the winner should make the loser and everyone know she is superior this day. I am not saying a la Lee Price or Women Warrior, but along the lines of Beatrice vs. Ali Day, where the winner celebrates over the loser or makes sure for all to hear and see that she won. Must say I like to hear the verbal submission ... .

As a final comment I have been told, but not seen two victories Beatrice had over Ziggy & Tigra, very impressive due to the age difference and particularly height and weight vs. Tigra. Both matches reviewed were characterized by Beatrice's skill where she got an advantage and basically held on 'til a submission was attained. Here there were numerous ebbs and flows where many times I expected to see a submission that never came.

I know the above is long, but I can't recommend enough for those interested to order these videos. If your interests are anything close to mine you won't be sorry.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fvsfforever For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-23, 21:24
Points: 11,553, Level: 46 Points: 11,553, Level: 46 Points: 11,553, Level: 46
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

Forever,
Your reviews are good but they probably would be of interest mostly to those who follow the Pioneers section on this website.Indeed,Bea was a terrific wrestler and me being into mixed competitive I would have like to have seen her in a video or 2 going against a light weight male opponent in an all out match.I had see the videos of Bea going against Ali Day,Leonie and Maggie and to me they are classics from the era which is now a bygone one in that competitive action was the order of the day.Ah,those thrilling days of yesteryear!
Old 13-Jul-23, 22:28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Forever,
Your reviews are good but they probably would be of interest mostly to those who follow the Pioneers section on this website.Indeed,Bea was a terrific wrestler and me being into mixed competitive I would have like to have seen her in a video or 2 going against a light weight male opponent in an all out match.I had see the videos of Bea going against Ali Day,Leonie and Maggie and to me they are classics from the era which is now a bygone one in that competitive action was the order of the day.Ah,those thrilling days of yesteryear!
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

here you go. The last one is Beatrice, and boy is she determined to win. Don't think he is going 100%, but see for yourself.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fvsfforever For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jul-23, 13:26
Points: 11,553, Level: 46 Points: 11,553, Level: 46 Points: 11,553, Level: 46
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

Suffering Snakes!
What a find!
If Bea had been well versed in BJJ she would have been unstopable.She was short,fast and built like a fire plug.
Old 14-Jul-23, 14:21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Suffering Snakes!
What a find!
If Bea had been well versed in BJJ she would have been unstopable.She was short,fast and built like a fire plug.
Figured you didn't see that one. Another she wrestles an older guy, but very one-sided and boring. I think she did a few with the above one, but I didn't like that he's in sweats and a t-shirt.

The intensity that Beatrice shows in this may actually be more then in any fvsf match, which includes her losing or submitting falls.

Very few showed the same as I call it fire that Beatrice did in her matches, where you could feel how important it was for her to win.

While I'm sure the desire is no less in most female wrestlers, they don't convey it like Beatrice does.

She absolutely had to submit him and it was not easy. The look on her face applying the scissors is really something.
Old 16-Jul-23, 04:19
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fvsfforever [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

here you go. The last one is Beatrice, and boy is she determined to win. Don't think he is going 100%, but see for yourself.
I think that's her hubby (forget his name), who appears in other videos they made.
Old 16-Jul-23, 16:46
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think that's her hubby (forget his name), who appears in other videos they made.
Looks a little like him, but not Michel.
Old 16-Jul-23, 18:27
Points: 6,852, Level: 35 Points: 6,852, Level: 35 Points: 6,852, Level: 35
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

It is not her hubby.