Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Nov-16, 21:50
Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,729 Times in 467 Posts
Default Re: Authors you wish would write again

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyLee [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Authors I wish would....none of them. All their stories are the same.

For instance, when the hell are we going to see a story of a girl who's AVENGING her father or brother?? Like tracking down the guy who killed them and wrestling the killer to death?

Or maybe instead of putting the squeeze on her stepfather, she's putting the squeeze on a man who's tormenting him, like maybe his jerk boss at the job?

Or a girl who's squeezing the hell out of a guy because he's bullying her boyfriend?

See, you'll never see anything like that here.

These people can stop writing all they want, I won't miss them.
I have seen this flavor of story many times. In fact, it's the vast majority of what M.C. wrote: cute girls who put the bullies in their place and then become the protagonist's girlfriend.

Hell, even I myself noticed there was an outcry against "bad-time stories" on the forum and wrote one about a girl just trying to keep some guys from waking up her niece.

Saying "all their stories are the same" is just flat-out ridiculous, mate. Yes, you've got authors who like to write about female sadists. But there are authors who write exclusively about fair, arranged competition. There are authors (brooksie comes to mind) who like to write girls who are a little smug but never mean. And you've got authors like A.J. Brown who like to explore as many kinds of personalities as possible.

Seriously, how many stories have you even fucking read?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Nov-16, 15:43
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts

I'm comfortable with Eric being the defender of the story section, but figured I'd chime in agreeing with him. While there are plenty of one note stories on the board, there are plenty of good ones too IMO. I think some authors do a better job mixing things up but at the same time, people write what they enjoy. I see there's some demand for maledom on the board but that's not something that interests me so I doubt I could write a compelling story.

That all said, I think there are authors like myself, Eric, Davoseaworth, etc. that welcome constructive feedback on our stories to improve future ones. Remember, we're not professional writers, just some people trying to contribute to a forum.

I'd also add that some us write true stories. If something being written is true, you can't really critique the characters, because they are real people.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-16, 07:07
Banned
Points: 1,479, Level: 15 Points: 1,479, Level: 15 Points: 1,479, Level: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alai1231 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A bit stringly worded but that is an interesting point, most of the women in these stories have a confrontational relationship with the men of the story or at least the main male characters, and we eitherread the woman scorning all men, or nothing about the men in their life. I think its an interesting motivation to explore morefully for our female characters.

What if the heroine had a loving father...?
Chun-Li (aka, Street Fighter Leg Goddess Extraordinaire) had a loving father. In fact, it was the murder of her father at Bison's hands which started her on the path to join Interpol and take down Shadaloo and to become the reigning queen of fighting games we all know and love.

Sonya Blade from the Mortal Kombat series is also a perfect example. She joined the military because of her father, a father whom she utterly and passionately loved and adored and because she wanted to follow in his footsteps.

Her father was a positive inspiration to become a soldier and a warrior of the Light.

Oh, and one of her fatalities involves an elaborate leg scissor so strong and so powerful it tears her victim in half.

I fucking LOVE this woman! And Chun-Li, I love this woman, too. I'll take them both XD

Last edited by billyLee; 27-Dec-16 at 07:38.
Old 20-Jan-17, 11:50
Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I realy miss GW. Before I read his stories I had no interest in females vs female. I was all about mixed wrestling.
I love seeing and reading about big muscular women being overpowered, beaten by smaller women.
And his mixed fights are awsome.

Other writer I miss:

MBP
Luffarungen
Sportster
Frogsie
Hud
The Following User Says Thank You to sluger For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jan-17, 12:57
Points: 1,806, Level: 17 Points: 1,806, Level: 17 Points: 1,806, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Connor McCloud had some really interesting stories. Mostly male against female, with a few F V. F as well. I always liked Babies and Binkies. Emish was great too, and agree that Counselor was always good.
Old 20-Jan-17, 16:14
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluger [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
MBP
Hey, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], MBP posts here quite frequently. His username is @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Here are his stories -> [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Feb-17, 15:57
Points: 15,148, Level: 53 Points: 15,148, Level: 53 Points: 15,148, Level: 53
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,775 Times in 121 Posts

David H.M.
I met 5 of his stories in Diana the Valkyrie Library and they are fantastic.
I invite you all to read "Carrie gets mean" (in my opinion the best mixed boxing story ever) and "Carrie in Mexico". They are published in the Miscellaneous stories part 14. Other 3 stories can be found in Miscellanueous part 15 on a dominant kicking ass teen.
All these works date back to 2002 and 2003. I don't know whether some other stories are included in other parts of Diana's library or whether he stopped to produce stories. Do you know this author or can you help me in finding something else he might have published? thank you.
Old 07-Feb-17, 01:48
Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Shaidar999. Wrote one part of [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] , but never continued. Would seriously pay for it to continue
The Following User Says Thank You to Gojiralink For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Mar-17, 20:25
Points: 18,217, Level: 58 Points: 18,217, Level: 58 Points: 18,217, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Writers I miss are Jack Straw, Connor McCloud and A Beaten Man
Old 08-Mar-17, 20:55
Points: 9,569, Level: 42 Points: 9,569, Level: 42 Points: 9,569, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], MBP posts here quite frequently. His username is @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Here are his stories -> [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks. He depicts sibling rivalries and good natured competition very well
The Following User Says Thank You to wsxqaz For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jul-17, 10:18
scissorslave
This message has been deleted by scissorslave.