Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Is striking or grappling sexier?
Striking 37 22.29%
Grappling 129 77.71%
Voters: 166. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16-Sep-17, 16:11
Points: 32,386, Level: 78 Points: 32,386, Level: 78 Points: 32,386, Level: 78
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,349 Times in 592 Posts
Default Re: Which is sexier: Striking or Grappling?

women are better in grappling than striking. And it's better to grapple witha a woman than fist fight with a woman.
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestpet For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Sep-17, 01:19
Points: 3,256, Level: 23 Points: 3,256, Level: 23 Points: 3,256, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Well, to me nothing on earth is sexier than a hot girl in boxing gloves and attire who looks and acts like she knows what's she's doing in the ring.

But that's 99% fantasy. IRL grappling is much sexier because of the body-to-body contact, and because I can try to wrestle a woman and get my ass kicked honestly, because she is stronger, whereas I would never hit a woman with a punch regardless (unless it was really life or death).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BYH For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-17, 05:50
Points: 57,559, Level: 100 Points: 57,559, Level: 100 Points: 57,559, Level: 100
Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,746 Times in 1,915 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Force [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My wife does both so I guess I'm lucky. If I have to decide I'd probably pick striking, specifically kicks, because that was always my original interest as a kid. Grew up in the 80's during the Karate craze and it just didn't get any sexier in my book than a woman who could knockout some dude with a well placed spinning back kick to the head. There is also a grace, beauty, and fluidity in the striking arts (particularly Taekwondo and Karate) that suits women well which explains why most women choose it. I've also seen women with kicking power that is just over the top brutal. That being said, grappling is super awesome too and a must for self-defense.
Striking for me too.

I grew up on video game characters like Chun Li, Sonya Blade and Blaze Fielding.

I suppose I differ from a lot of people here, taking a more voyeuristic approach when it comes to physically capable women. I've never had the desire to partake in wrestling sessions and I don't watch any of the online grappling videos.
The Following User Says Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-17, 08:37
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYH [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, to me nothing on earth is sexier than a hot girl in boxing gloves and attire who looks and acts like she knows what's she's doing in the ring.

But that's 99% fantasy. IRL grappling is much sexier because of the body-to-body contact, and because I can try to wrestle a woman and get my ass kicked honestly, because she is stronger, whereas I would never hit a woman with a punch regardless (unless it was really life or death).
I have exactly the same opinion. In my case it enters through the eyes and the sight is better when boxing. Seeing the woman in her full glory dancing in front of me and then scanning her body for open spots is wonderful. Then to have either your or her chin resting on the other one's shoulder while exchanging short punches is heaven. And to have her standing in a victorious pose while I'm on my back is the best.

Of course, I'm talking about fantasy boxing, where the punches are not real and I'm meant to lose by KO. Real punches hurt and bruise, and it takes a lot of damage to take your rival down. Even the fantasy ones with my wife end up with her punching my jaw harder than needed or me hitting her hipbone while trying to softly punch her side.

Grappling is a whole different story. It can be even done for real as long as the opponents are evenly matched without getting hurt that much. The engagement is perhaps the only moment when you get a good full body glimpse of your opponent, then it's the part of the body you're wrestling against at any moment.
On the other hand, the tactile sensation, the close contact, the control is much more intense than when punching.

Whether I propose one or the other depends on my mood and my wife's. And we've been doing some kind of mixed lately after finding out that realism isn't that important for my fantasy. Still, she doesn't like doing it even though she's really good at it.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-17, 10:39
Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,714 Times in 964 Posts

Grappling for me...it is all about a special kind of intimacy, contrasting feelings, physical closeness and intense power exchange. And breath control is especially important to bring arousal.

I can have some admiration for women expert at striking, but it is a completely different matter.
Old 19-Sep-17, 11:04
Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100
Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,666 Times in 2,347 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I grew up on video game characters like Chun Li, Sonya Blade and Blaze Fielding.

I suppose I differ from a lot of people here, taking a more voyeuristic approach when it comes to physically capable women. I've never had the desire to partake in wrestling sessions and I don't watch any of the online grappling videos.
Chun Li has very strong legs,

but especially I like Lucia Morgan

So may look the training and outfit of my imaginary girl.
Old 21-Sep-17, 06:01
Points: 1,419, Level: 15 Points: 1,419, Level: 15 Points: 1,419, Level: 15
Last Achievements

Both are equally intimidating, but i think I'd be a tad more scared looking into the eyes of a girl who's a good striker before the match..
Old 21-Sep-17, 06:21
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,502 Times in 2,394 Posts

Get grappled by a weaker, smaller but skilled girl. The feeling to be stronger but have no chance versus her skills! This is the maximum of the domination feeling!
The Following User Says Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-17, 14:50
Points: 3,854, Level: 26 Points: 3,854, Level: 26 Points: 3,854, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Grappling, hands down. If you get taken down a lot, you have poor balance, if you get pinned easily, you need more strength, if you're getting outmanoeuvred and always have them on your back, you're too slow, if all three - you're probably new

It allows for a more thorough and accurate display of who has been better.
Old 23-Sep-17, 18:32
Banned
Points: 185, Level: 3 Points: 185, Level: 3 Points: 185, Level: 3

Yes, definitely grappling. Much more up close and personal.
The Following User Says Thank You to billstormerstorm For This Useful Post: