Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Sep-17, 16:52
Points: 4,599, Level: 28 Points: 4,599, Level: 28 Points: 4,599, Level: 28
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default the girly girlfriend

A new story. As always, forgive english is not my mother language.

Sunday night. “The expendables 3” had been the election from Xavier. He liked action movies, not a die-hard one, but last week, his girlfriend had choosen “Love actually”, and he need to exterminate all the pink on his body. To his surprise, that time Angela did not complained, as she always used to when “a macho men” movie was his election.

Both were on the sofa, Xavier on the left side sit, while Angela lying, resting her head on his chest. And when Ronda Rousey first fighted, Xavier could not avoid to shake.

- What happened
- Nothing, always surprise me when a girl kick some male asses in the movies.
- Why are you so surprised? Do you feel awkward about that?
- Not at all, and more in Ronda’s case, she is very skilled, good muscles, but it isn’t a “girly” girl. However, everywhere in movies and TV series, there is an ass-kicking woman, and in some case, I could not believe that behavior in such a feminine one.
- Are you saying that a feminine woman cannot fight? I cannot believe what I am hearing…
- I’m not saying that, everyone can fight, what I say is it’s unbelievable to me seeing that tiny girly women whipping the floor with her male attackers in all cases.
- It’s fiction, you know…
- Yes, but nowadays, it’s always the same.
- ….
- ….
- Do you think I’m a girly girl?
- Certainly
- And you consider I can’t beat you in a fight?
- Sure.
- Ok. Help me moving the sofa, to make some space here. You are going to prove your point….

That was the last thing Xavier hoped to hear.
- I think, it’s not a good idea.
- Why?
- I don’t want to fight you.
- But I want you to fight.
- Someone could get injured.
- You mean I could get it.
- I haven’t say that.
- But you think so.
- …
- I’m starting to think, what it’s happening to you is you are afraid of losing.
- Are you joking, isn’t it?
- At all.
- …
- …
- Ok, let’s do it, but don’t take offence in case of bruises, or pain.
- I swear you that.

Both moved some furniture, to made a big space in the middle of the room. When the task was finished, Xavier went to the middle, but Angela didn’t.

- Don’t you come? Have you thought better?
- At all. Simply, I want to ask you something. Do you mind if the fight is in underwear

Xavier raised his eyebrows and Angela followed with a perky smile:

- Our bodies are going to be rubbing in the fight and I know what is going to happen to me… just to save time.
- Ok, it will be good for the looser to feel the other’s skin in his own one, but I choose your underwear, and you choose mine. And no kicks, if you don’t mind.
- Deal.

Five minutes after, both were back to the living room. She was dressed with a white set in soft touch material with lace, and chose a totally black lycra tight slip, where she could glimpse all his manhood … and the very visible boner he had. She always welcomed when she provoke that effect on him.
Both clutched each other's forearms and began maneuvering. Soon was obvious to Angela that Xavier was going easy on her, so, in a moment, she took a step with his left foot forward and to the left, lowering the center of gravity. That unbalanced Xavier, making his left foot be on the air. Angela moved her right leg to the left, and she made sure that her hip was in contact with his hip laterally. In that position, he could not resist, and easily, Angela swept his right leg. Xavier felt to the floor with a thud noise, and stunned, looked up to his girlfriend. He could not avoid thinking that was an incredible view.

- If you keep going so easy, even such a girly girl as me can totally defeat you. Come on! Give me a real fight!

Injured in his pride, Xavier stood up, and once again, they held each other. Now Angela felt that his boyfriend was really fighting. She was tempted to abandon herself to the strength she was feeling. She could recognize he was stronger, so … was the time to use tactic instead of brute force.

She studied how he pushed her, and learned to recognize it. Finally, she did not resist his strongest push, dropped to the floor, while putting her right leg in contact with his penis, with the knee flexed. When Xavier was about to fall on her, she stretched her leg tightly, so that, instead of falling on top of Angela, he flew until landing on his back. In addition, the inertia, made Angela follow his movement, until straddling her boyfriend’s chest. Almost instantly, made herself lay over Xavier, using her feet to spread his boyfriend’s legs, and put some of her weight over Xavier’s right shoulder. She could not avoid smile, as she knew what was going to happen.

During some seconds, Xavier was not able to understand. All he knew was he had been to the floor once again, and that time, his girlfriend was pinning him. Inside of him, from the very first moment fighting against that pin, he knew there was little he could do. But a mix of feelings, about tapping on her so fast after his cocky behavior, the arousal sensation of brushing as he struggled to get rid of his girl and … he was starting to “really like” to be beaten by her, made him keep trying. In addition, she was fueling up his feelings, talking to him.

- It’s not bad for such a feminine girl, don’t you think?
- mmmmmmmfffffff
- Wow, who can guess pinning you like that is so effortless!
- (Sound of REALLY trying to escape)
- Will I be in the next ass-kicker woman movie?

Five minutes after, Xavier still had not resign, but was so tired that he wasn’t moving at all. Also was wondering how this could happen to him.

- Quit Xavier, you have no chance.
- ……
- I beat you, accept it. I won’t move till you do.
- You are going to laugh at me.
- No, I’m not going to do it. I’ve never done to so to the people I’ve beat.
- You’re a boaster!
- No! It’s you the person that is a boaster. Being so cocky. (Fake voice) You’re not a tough girl. You can’t fight.
- …
- I felt so pissed. I do not remember seeing you being so condescending. I know you are no chance, because I’m judo black-belt, and I know I’m doing a perfect “tate-shiho-gatame” on you. I’ve taken part in judo events, and you’re not the first man I’ve beaten.
- I don’t believe you.
- Ok, keep trying to escape.

Xavier did it, but 4 seconds after, her right hand raised his underwear and began to toy with his balls and cock. Inmediately, Xavier freeze. That was very humiliating.

- No, please! Don’t do it, please!
- I’ll quit it as soon as you surrender

Immediately, Xavier tapped three times on her girlfriend back, saying “You win”. Angela freed him, went to move the couch to his place, and sit there, waiting for his boyfriend, who was trying to order his ideas. She moved to the couch in silence, still thinking. Finally, Xavier talked.

- I can’t believe it.
- I know.
- I’d never guessed you are such strong.
- I’m not as strong as you think.
- Come on, when I’ve seen you in your white underwear, I could not avoid feeling it was going to be easy, but when you started to toy with … you know, … I was so helpless … it’s really sad be like that. I still keep thinking about it.
- I’m sorry, I should not have done so … but I wanted to end the fight, and I did first thing come to mind. Let’s do something. Help me to move the couch once again. I promise you I’m not going to do anything wrong.

Angela taught her boyfriend the first throw she did to him, and made him apply to her the same pin. Xavier was surprised because it was effortless in the two cases, if it was done perfect. Then, they did arm-wrestling, where she was no contest to him.

- You are stronger, but strength isn’t everything. Yes, I’m a girly girl, I like my make-up, I like giggling, wearing skirts. But it doesn’t mean I can’t fight. Neither me, nor girls like me. It’s about skills too. And sometimes, these skills are in who do not expect.

And she kissed him. He walked away a little to observe her. She looked really sexy. He smiled and gload over. She smiled and said “Come here”. Both knew how that was going to end. With Angela on top.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to punished For This Useful Post: