Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Oct-11, 03:58

Default Re: Are girls getting stronger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volleyball [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I live in an upper middle class neighborhood on the east coast of the U.S. The schools have a wonderful sports program for both boys and girls, and many kids also play in recreational leagues that are not associated with the schools. Growing up in an environment that encourages participation has produced large numbers of confident, sporty girls who are willing to try virtually any athletic activity against either boys or girls.
Kids who elect not to participate are often heavier, paler, couch potatoes - both boys and girls. The girls in the more athletic group seem likely to be able to best the boys who are sofa spuds in almost any sport.
I'm in my mid twenties, and the number of athletic girls has grown greatly in just the last decade. There are also more moms who seem to work out on a regular basis. I'd love to have a milf wrestling league form at the swim and tennis club I belong to.
My first experience with getting dominated by a female in real life actually came in sports during high school, not wrestling. I was on the varsity basketball team, didn't get much playing time, but still better than 95% of the guys at my school. One of my friends was the star on the girls basketball team. I felt like even though she was better for her sex, she would still be no match for me. I had half a foot on her and was much stronger/faster.

Anyways, one day during P.E we were arguing over who was better and we finally played. The entire class gathered around and watched her destroy me. She was so much more skilled, quicker (surprisingly), and smarter than I was. She was also in much better shape. After she beat me, I demanded a rematch because I felt I must have let her win. She beat me twice as bad the 2nd time and taunted me after each point she scored. I had a hard time looking her in the eye after she beat me.

That was my first experience being dominated by a female physically and really made me interested in the female domination world after.
Old 23-Oct-11, 13:37
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,655 Times in 9,926 Posts

Interesting, bk5544. Are you still friends?
Old 23-Oct-11, 16:09
Points: 24,768, Level: 68 Points: 24,768, Level: 68 Points: 24,768, Level: 68
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,665 Times in 867 Posts

Size is one of the things that limits strength potential. I've known a few really muscular, powerful young women who were only about 5'2". For their size, they are much strongrer than most guys, but they are small enough that many guys are stronger than them. And most guys their size are young boys who are no competition at all.

But the good news is that girls are getting bigger these days. At my campus, I see more young women who are 5'8" or taller, and some of them are big boned and fit, with visible muscle. These girls are getting big and strong enough that it would be really surprising if they could not overpower a lot of the guys on campus. Now the trick is to be there to see it - lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to del For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Nov-11, 05:39
Points: 1,827, Level: 17 Points: 1,827, Level: 17 Points: 1,827, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillver [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Women often take better care of themselves, eat better, work out more and keep themselves in shape. The average guy might be stronger and heavier but he won't be as supple or quick and may have much less stamina.

I think another factor is that the guy tends to hold back, afraid of hurting the woman, whereas the woman doesn't hold back at all.
nobody ever tells the little girl not to hit the little boy usually other way around so the conditioning is just in us
The Following User Says Thank You to steve718 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-11, 03:04
Points: 32,319, Level: 78 Points: 32,319, Level: 78 Points: 32,319, Level: 78
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,343 Times in 592 Posts

Actually his question is not who is stronger, but are girls getting stronger than they were in past years.

Answer is yes, because more they hitting to gyms and more getting confidence about their hidden abilities. Most important thing is women are more committed to what they are doing than men. Only edge men have is the size (which also can be converted to strength) advantage. This is why when it comes to wrestling in weight classes, we often see women beating men now days.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrestpet For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Dec-11, 10:05
Temporary group
Points: 3,756, Level: 25 Points: 3,756, Level: 25 Points: 3,756, Level: 25
Last Achievements

I dont think they are getting stronger, our genetics dont change overnight and girls from like 100 years ago were probably stronger then girls of today as they worked out more, were athletic and etc due to working on the fields and so on.

Maybe the women who work out are stronger then the women before due to much better nutrition but generally no I dont think they are. In the same aspect a lot of guys are buffing themselves up these days due to pressures of society telling them they need muscle.
Old 27-Dec-11, 17:40
Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestpet [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Actually his question is not who is stronger, but are girls getting stronger than they were in past years.

Answer is yes, because more they hitting to gyms and more getting confidence about their hidden abilities. Most important thing is women are more committed to what they are doing than men. Only edge men have is the size (which also can be converted to strength) advantage. This is why when it comes to wrestling in weight classes, we often see women beating men now days.
Other changes that have taken place in the past 25-30 years are: 1.) the variety of sports that are now available to girls and women. this encourages women to try new activitites and accept new physical challenges. 2.) a more relaxed idea about what is "feminine". High school girls can pin their opponent in a wrestling match in the afternoon, and be the homecoming queen at a dance the same evening.
The Following User Says Thank You to Volleyball For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-12, 06:30
Points: 8,685, Level: 40 Points: 8,685, Level: 40 Points: 8,685, Level: 40
Last Achievements

Girls are getting stronger.
They have a lot more opportunities to enhance their physical fitness than they did in the past.
Old 07-Jan-12, 10:02
Points: 12,480, Level: 48 Points: 12,480, Level: 48 Points: 12,480, Level: 48
Last Achievements

Just reading this thread which I started a while ago and it's interesting to read some of the stories and views. One thing I notice though, with this and other forum on the subject is that there seems to be a deep seated reluctance - even amongst the more open minded, to accept that women can be stronger than men. It seems some people will conceed that females can beat males in physical contests, but they almost always want to put it down to technique and flexibility rather than strength. When it comes down to it, many are just not able to conceed that last bastion of male dominance.

I agree that good technique is vital and that females have natural advantages in their body geometry and flexibility. But I also think that physical strength, stamina and endurance have a lot to do with it as well. To try and deny this is mean spirited at best. Females have far greater physical strength than we like to think, and not just in the lower body. Most guys (if their honest) will admit to being surprised by an experience of female physical strength at some point in their lives. I think it's time we all started to feel a bit less threatened and give the girls full credit for what they are achieveing - instead of trying to protect our fragile male egos...
The Following User Says Thank You to Pupstar For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-12, 10:07
Temporary group
Points: 3,756, Level: 25 Points: 3,756, Level: 25 Points: 3,756, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Well again I think its a silly assumption.

I have been beating women who are like 6foot+ and I am just under 5 foot 9.

Tags
female, female supremacy, girls, indian, strength, strong, superior