Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion & Requests

Old 12-Aug-12, 11:09
Points: 1,564, Level: 16 Points: 1,564, Level: 16 Points: 1,564, Level: 16
Activity: 7.5% Activity: 7.5% Activity: 7.5%
Last Achievements

Default Tried mixed boxing with wife

My wife fulfills my wrestling fantasy once a month by wrestling me down and making me cum. I don't enjoy boxing, but for a while I've had this fantasy of being cornered by her while in a boxing match and being knocked out by her punches while lying my head on her shoulder. Then she backs up and I crumble down for the count.

We have avoided anything to do with punches while wrestling because they're usually too fake. I told her to try this new fantasy of mine and because a script for punches is too complicated I told her to make our best to connect hits, as I would back up until cornered to let her finish me.

It was a complete disaster and we never got to the part where she corners me. Both of us blocked most of the hits, but the one or two that went thru left her a sore tit and a good bruise in my arm. I could have gone on, but she called quits fearing something worse could happen.

In the end we just fell on the bed and did the usual "lock and unload".

Has someone here tried fake boxing or something like it? How have you arranged it?
Old 12-Aug-12, 14:15
Points: 3,612, Level: 25 Points: 3,612, Level: 25 Points: 3,612, Level: 25
Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Tried mixed boxing with wife

I just flick out a casual jab. But ya, I think you'll find that most punches don't land, unless someones walking straight forward with no fear or defense.
Old 12-Aug-12, 14:24
Banned
Points: 9,632, Level: 42 Points: 9,632, Level: 42 Points: 9,632, Level: 42
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I love Boxing and have trained for about 6 months. And it's not simple. Their is footwork, jabs, defence, timing, etc. It's hard to land punches and I can see why it was a disaster. It's hard to pull of. The fantasy can be fun but it's a complicated sport.
Old 12-Aug-12, 20:43
Points: 1,564, Level: 16 Points: 1,564, Level: 16 Points: 1,564, Level: 16
Activity: 7.5% Activity: 7.5% Activity: 7.5%
Last Achievements

Yes. Our problem here is that a few punches landed with enough force to cause damage, but anything less intense would be too fake for turning on the chip. None of us has ever boxed, but she took martial arts for a while as a child and something remains in her moves.

I'm thinking of begining with me already cornered, but she's afraid to get too enthusiastical and hurt me IRL. There was this time when I felt like I was about to pass out in one of her holds and she hadn't noticed. I was enjoying myself too much to tap out, anyway. I managed to fight myself out of the hold and let her put me in a less dangerous one for the kill.