Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion & Requests

Notices

Newest release by FightPulse.com: Emma vs Peter. More info in the relevant topic. Purchase at our store: http://www.clips4sale.com/68701

User Tag List

Old 08-Sep-12, 14:14
dhilsiva

Default Details about Lady Milady please

Hey everyone

I'm thinking of having my first ever session with Lady Milady. She is the only lady who travels to my country around twice a year.

I just want to know all of your opinions and thoughts about her. Is she good? Is she worth the money? I really don't wanna waste money which I have saved up.

My interests are being scissored and facesat/smothered, with some nipple torture included. How good is she in these stuff? I'm not into wrestling.

If anyone doesn't wanna talk about this here, they can send me a private message.

Thanks in advance.
Old 08-Sep-12, 15:06
Points: 1,646, Level: 16 Points: 1,646, Level: 16 Points: 1,646, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Details about Lady Milady please

Someone please help him out by offering advice. He's my friend, and if i can travel to his place, I'll definitely do whatever he said. But i can't afford it. And it's too far.
Old 08-Sep-12, 15:15
Points: 1,900, Level: 17 Points: 1,900, Level: 17 Points: 1,900, Level: 17
Last Achievements

I have heard bad reports of her on Saradas.org. I think they mainly centered around her being disinterested, answering the phone a lot and a general lack of enthusiasm.
Can i just say though, these are not my opinions as i havent sessioned with her, she does look very good though. Check out the decent preview clip of her on amazonmania.com.
If thats all you have in your country, maybe send an email and try to best gauge the response??
Old 08-Sep-12, 15:17
stymie
This message has been deleted by stymie.
Old 08-Sep-12, 15:20
Insider
Points: 4,056, Level: 26 Points: 4,056, Level: 26 Points: 4,056, Level: 26
Last Achievements

From her videos she seems more than capable delivering what you'd want. I read somewhere (couple yrs back) very differing opinions on her. not sure what the current situation or recommendations on her are. I hear she was expensive and didn't care much for customers and their wishes apart from taking your money.
I wanted to session with her real bad too back then when she still lived in UK but based on several negative feedback I backed out. sorry maybe someone who actually sessioned with her recently will say better.

edit: echo what The413 said

Last edited by Immobilized; 08-Sep-12 at 15:22. Reason: new post
Old 08-Sep-12, 15:28
dhilsiva

I did actually mail her before she came here last time. She was here just for 2 days. But she replied only after she went back. And she didn't reply when I asked her when she'd travel here again.

I saw her travel schedule on Facebook and wb270 and I mailed her today. Haven't got a reply yet.
Old 08-Sep-12, 16:26
Producer
Points: 3,214, Level: 23 Points: 3,214, Level: 23 Points: 3,214, Level: 23
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhilsiva [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I did actually mail her before she came here last time. She was here just for 2 days. But she replied only after she went back. And she didn't reply when I asked her when she'd travel here again.

I saw her travel schedule on Facebook and wb270 and I mailed her today. Haven't got a reply yet.
Text her then she'll Probaly reply right away