Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion & Requests

       

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-Jan-13, 07:34
gandalfi gandalfi is offline
Member
Points: 1,439, Level: 15 Points: 1,439, Level: 15 Points: 1,439, Level: 15
Activity: 7.0% Activity: 7.0% Activity: 7.0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 51
Thanks: 107
Thanked 133 Times in 35 Posts
Default small women defeating BIG MEN

The attached artwork below displays a theme very dear to my heart - sexy, slender women easily defeating MUCH larger, muscle-bound tough guys in unarmed combat.

I know from comments I've come across on this forum that this isn't everybody's cup of tea. That's fine - to each his own. But every so often I'll see references to videos that supposedly feature such small-women vs big-man matchups. The reference is usually not specific, its generally just some disdainful remark about this kind of scenario popping up from time to time.

For instance: "Tiny petite female taking down some massive powerlifter "

This line pretty much describes EXACTLY what I am looking for and I'm just wondering where all these videos are. I have seen very few that even come close to matching this description.

Many of you have much more experience viewing mixed-fighting videos than I do, so maybe I've just missed out. So please, if you know of videos, or sources of videos, or any other material depicting these kinds of matchups, or something that at least comes close, please post whatever information you can. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PIC009.jpg (46.8 KB, 236 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gandalfi For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old 04-Jan-13, 14:13
Mixedwrestling Mixedwrestling is offline
Senior Member
Points: 2,592, Level: 21 Points: 2,592, Level: 21 Points: 2,592, Level: 21
Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 123
Thanks: 18
Thanked 23 Times in 16 Posts
Default Re: small women defeating BIG MEN

Go to sessionGirlclips.com. under select seller click on Jennifer Thomas. Jennifer is 5ft1in and about 130lb, in most of her mixed matches the guys are bigger. Especially the ones vs joey Kaos
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-Jan-13, 14:52
dj200 dj200 is offline
Senior Member
Points: 1,553, Level: 16 Points: 1,553, Level: 16 Points: 1,553, Level: 16
Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 133
Thanks: 212
Thanked 58 Times in 31 Posts
Default Re: small women defeating BIG MEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by gandalfi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The attached artwork below displays a theme very dear to my heart - sexy, slender women easily defeating MUCH larger, muscle-bound tough guys in unarmed combat.

I know from comments I've come across on this forum that this isn't everybody's cup of tea. That's fine - to each his own. But every so often I'll see references to videos that supposedly feature such small-women vs big-man matchups. The reference is usually not specific, its generally just some disdainful remark about this kind of scenario popping up from time to time.

For instance: "Tiny petite female taking down some massive powerlifter "

This line pretty much describes EXACTLY what I am looking for and I'm just wondering where all these videos are. I have seen very few that even come close to matching this description.

Many of you have much more experience viewing mixed-fighting videos than I do, so maybe I've just missed out. So please, if you know of videos, or sources of videos, or any other material depicting these kinds of matchups, or something that at least comes close, please post whatever information you can. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
im a big fan of exactly the same kind of scenario, nice to know someone who has a bit of an aura around his history feels the same

btw, why did you (as far as I can tell) stop producing art after only putting out a small amount? your works easily rank among my favourites...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-Jan-13, 15:27
burtoniriccardo burtoniriccardo is offline
Junior Member
Points: 1,859, Level: 17 Points: 1,859, Level: 17 Points: 1,859, Level: 17
Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: small women defeating BIG MEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by gandalfi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The attached artwork below displays a theme very dear to my heart - sexy, slender women easily defeating MUCH larger, muscle-bound tough guys in unarmed combat.

I know from comments I've come across on this forum that this isn't everybody's cup of tea. That's fine - to each his own. But every so often I'll see references to videos that supposedly feature such small-women vs big-man matchups. The reference is usually not specific, its generally just some disdainful remark about this kind of scenario popping up from time to time.

For instance: "Tiny petite female taking down some massive powerlifter "

This line pretty much describes EXACTLY what I am looking for and I'm just wondering where all these videos are. I have seen very few that even come close to matching this description.

Many of you have much more experience viewing mixed-fighting videos than I do, so maybe I've just missed out. So please, if you know of videos, or sources of videos, or any other material depicting these kinds of matchups, or something that at least comes close, please post whatever information you can. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hi Gandalfi. I too share your preferences and - while in this field tastes are by definition diverse and each likes his/her own - I find the "realistic" argument against beautiful women overpowering much bigger and muscular men a little absurd: why should we want realism in a fantasy?! To me the only thing that matters is the theatrical quality of the stunts or the efficacy of the drawings. I have posted, dedicated to you, two short videos in the thread "beautiful women beating up men" in the video forum. If you enjoy comedic style in fights you should appreciate them. BTW, I assume you are familiar with kickasskandy.com production. In the specialised field they are the best according to my tastes: sexy, elegant and slender women beating silly muscular men with careless and graceful ease, while joking about it.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-Jan-13, 18:54
redmanx redmanx is offline
Member
Points: 2,334, Level: 19 Points: 2,334, Level: 19 Points: 2,334, Level: 19
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 63
Thanks: 9
Thanked 72 Times in 21 Posts
Default Re: small women defeating BIG MEN

Im not anti this sort of thing, its when such matches are sold as being "real" it bugs me; Ive nothing against pics of sexy babes beating men, its all part of the fantasy of this fem fight world we love, and in fantasy, anything goes...the watch word is "fantasy".
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-Jan-13, 19:15
matman55 matman55 is offline
Member
Points: 1,665, Level: 16 Points: 1,665, Level: 16 Points: 1,665, Level: 16
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 76
Thanks: 0
Thanked 36 Times in 19 Posts
Default Re: small women defeating BIG MEN

Mixed wrestling zone had vids of tiny petite women beating down this guy:



Oh yeah I didn't call bullshit on that one at all....
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-Jan-13, 00:12
qwertyuio qwertyuio is offline
Senior Member
Points: 2,559, Level: 21 Points: 2,559, Level: 21 Points: 2,559, Level: 21
Activity: 33.9% Activity: 33.9% Activity: 33.9%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 361
Thanks: 37
Thanked 223 Times in 90 Posts
Default Re: small women defeating BIG MEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by matman55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Mixed wrestling zone had vids of tiny petite women beating down this guy:



Oh yeah I didn't call bullshit on that one at all....
Not sure if he goes out, but I'm about his size and have been beat down by girls in competitive wrestling often, so it's actually not as impossible as you think.It really doesn't matter how big your arms or chest are once some certain girls get their legs around your neck.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-Jan-13, 00:57
luvemstrong luvemstrong is offline
Member
Points: 2,172, Level: 19 Points: 2,172, Level: 19 Points: 2,172, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 36
Thanks: 52
Thanked 27 Times in 15 Posts
Default Re: small women defeating BIG MEN

Trust me gandalfi, you are not alone in your preferences - though we do seem to be in somewhat of a minority, or perhaps we aren't verbal enough about it.

I have always preferred situations where an average size woman proves herself to be not just a better wrestler, but also physically stronger than a larger, powerful looking man. As another poster pointed out, those who call the concept absurd seem to have forgotten what "fantasy" menas. Besides, isn't a 7' 6" woman with biceps larger than the waist of her male opponent just as absurd?

To me, the better fantasy is a male losing at wrestling or arm-wrestling to a female opponent who doesn't look capable of defeating him. It allows us to imagine that any woman on the street could be a more formidable opponent than we think. I do prefer my women a bit stockier in build as opposed to slender - perhaps looking a little buff but still only standing as high as the guy's shoulder.

Beyond that, I think it's great when the woman herself thinks she has no chance and surprises herself when she defeats the male, realizing her strength and capability for the first time. She also defeats him using just her strength and skill - NOT by grabbing and squeezing his balls.

I have no argument with those who prefer the hyper-Amazon type material, but we seem to be drowning in it lately.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luvemstrong For This Useful Post:
  #9  
Old 06-Jan-13, 12:00
gandalfi gandalfi is offline
Member
Points: 1,439, Level: 15 Points: 1,439, Level: 15 Points: 1,439, Level: 15
Activity: 7.0% Activity: 7.0% Activity: 7.0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 51
Thanks: 107
Thanked 133 Times in 35 Posts
Default Re: small women defeating BIG MEN

To dj200 - Thanks! I'm glad you like my artwork. Yes, regretfully, I haven't added any new art to my website in quite some time. Problem is finding the time and inspiration. I'm not a natural artist, and its certainly not what I do for a living. I produce art because there is so little material out there that I really like. But I do have a lot of ideas, and hopefully, I'll start up again in due time.

And, burtoniriccardo, thanks for posting the two videos in the video forum for me. I've seen the Claudia Cardinale movie many years ago, but I wasn't aware it was available on youtube. I had never seen the Jane Birkin film before. Pretty amazing clip! And, yes I've also enjoyed some of the kickasskandy videos, especially the ones with Mata Hari.

I completely agree with the points luvemstrong and burtoniriccardo made about "realism" as it relates to small women defeating big men. ALL of this is fantasy, after all. What separates us from most other mixed-fighting enthusiasts are differences in tastes, not what we objectively think is realistic. In the real world, I know Nina Dobrev can't actually defeat Kimbo Slice. But if we're talking fantasy - at least MY fantasy - Nina would mop the floor with TEN Kimbo Slices and make it look like a stroll in the park! Arguing that some alternative fantasy is somehow better is rather silly.

I began this thread as a kind of lament on the lack of small-women vs big-man matchups in mixed-fighting videos. Part of the problem for those of us who have a passion for these kinds of fights, I suppose, is that there are so few of us. We're a minority within a minority.

But part of the problem also is just the general laziness that goes into most videos in the genre overall. In most mixed fighting videos I've seen, the general rule seems to be "any guy will do" and what you wind up with is some out-of-shape shlub who just lays there. For those of us who want to see a large, muscular man destroyed by a much smaller woman, the male - his physique, attitude, and bearing - are absolutely critical. In fact, I suspect to produce videos to satisfy MY tastes, at least, it would be much more difficult to find a large, powerfully-built man who would be willing and capable of playing the role than it would be to find some slender girl who would probably jump at the chance to work over some big, muscle-bound stud. And to make the final result look good would also require a fair amount of planning and staging as well as a few tricks of the movie trade like editing and sound effects and even fast-motion capture. I suspect most producers would not be willing or even capable of doing the required work.

But, when it comes to the quality of mixed-fighting videos, I suppose that even fans who don't particularly like the small-woman vs big-man genre would have many of the same complaints...

Done venting, for now.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gandalfi For This Useful Post:
  #10  
Old 29-Sep-13, 08:22
iceman75 iceman75 is offline
Senior Member
Points: 1,210, Level: 13 Points: 1,210, Level: 13 Points: 1,210, Level: 13
Activity: 25.4% Activity: 25.4% Activity: 25.4%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 134
Thanks: 242
Thanked 59 Times in 48 Posts
Default Re: small women defeating BIG MEN

Hey Gandalfi, I too am a big fan of your work and of this fantasy as well. I love to see small, tiny, fit, beautiful women overpower, lift and carry, and just about plain dominate much, much bigger men. I have written several stories on the subject, most of the time I don't go as violent into it, like kicking and punching, I do love seeing guys losing in tests of strength, like armwrestling and tugs of war, or just regular wrestling matches. I also have recently expanded this love to sports of all kinds, track and field, football, basketball, baseball, just about any sport where size and strength are most in demand, and where most signs point to the female being the underdog in comparison to the man she's facing, and somehow coming out the victor, because she's fitter, stronger, more agile, has more stamina and is just plain better than her opponent. I really dug all of your pictures and hope that we see something new from you.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wrestlers who truly enjoy defeating males jovanzi Wrestling & Fighting Discussion & Requests 28 03-Mar-14 04:39
A small gi circlesquare Wrestling & Fighting Pictures 3 25-Feb-14 13:52
Women enjoy defeating men vassa Wrestling & Fighting Videos 0 18-Aug-12 19:10
Girls defeating beasts - cartoon Utamaro Wrestling & Fighting Art 2 24-Sep-11 19:11


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:01.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.