Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Aug-14, 14:54
Points: 8,388, Level: 39 Points: 8,388, Level: 39 Points: 8,388, Level: 39
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Fight Pulse

My favourite was David vs Lilith. The fight is really competitive and both wrestlers about the same size. This makes it so much more exciting than when there is a significant size difference.

I also liked Viktoria vs David part 2. Although I had hoped the facesitting would be more intense smothering, instead of him still being able to breath fairly easy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Skeiad For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Aug-14, 15:04
Points: 16,003, Level: 55 Points: 16,003, Level: 55 Points: 16,003, Level: 55
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,876 Times in 404 Posts

You said it!
Quite the muscular gal.
Is she local to Brno? Where is she from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Wrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

WOW!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mxboxer For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Aug-14, 23:09
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,653 Times in 9,926 Posts

Thanks, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxboxer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Is she local to Brno? Where is she from?
Yes, she is from Brno. You may contact her agent, he is a member of our forum: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 28-Aug-14, 23:11
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

MX-09: Tia vs Miki

preview clip: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

In this match from October, 2013, the true Hungarian amazon, Tia, wrestles competitively against small but very powerful Miki. This is a completely one sided match as Tia dominates Miki the entire time demonstrating her bjj & wrestling skills by submitting him with an array of holds from both disciplines, among which are leglocks, armbars, triangle holds, boston crab, rear naked chokes, headscissors, and so on.This ends up being a very painful experience for Miki, but Tia seems like she enjoys torturing him. The fight ends with a beautiful long victory pose as Tia stands victoriously over Miki's body with her foot on his chest and then his face. There are no interviews in this match, just 22 minutes of pure female domination on the mat.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Buy this video at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] or by clicking [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Aug-14, 14:10
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Removed the off-topic content. Please keep discussions in this topic Fight Pulse related.
Old 29-Aug-14, 16:23
Points: 14,709, Level: 52 Points: 14,709, Level: 52 Points: 14,709, Level: 52
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,123 Times in 449 Posts

she s amazing this women . i thought she was retired from this :P.
Old 29-Aug-14, 18:22
Points: 16,003, Level: 55 Points: 16,003, Level: 55 Points: 16,003, Level: 55
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,876 Times in 404 Posts

Well, It's been quite a while since I've been in CZ.
The reason I asked is that she doesn't look Czech to me.
German perhaps, but not Czech or Slovak.

She is in great shape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!

Yes, she is from Brno. You may contact her agent, he is a member of our forum: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 30-Aug-14, 09:33
Points: 32,319, Level: 78 Points: 32,319, Level: 78 Points: 32,319, Level: 78
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,343 Times in 592 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
MX-05: Siberia vs David

This competitive mixed wrestling match between Siberia (5′ 8″, 159 lb) and David (5′ 5″, 126 lbs) is our most aggressive match so far. Siberia is a pole-dancer and this was her first video for Fight Pulse. She wrestled competitively only once before. David, who lost to Viktoria on two occasions, states in the beginning interview that it will be an easy fight for him since Siberia does not have the experience of Viktoria. Siberia, being a pole-dancer, has extremely strong legs. Will she get the opportunity to use them in this match? Or is David right after all?

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Get the video at my clipstore: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Bought this one.
Pre match interviews - Awesome
Siberia - Outstanding, Her physique - Ideal, Outfit - Hot and Athletic.
David - Great shape, Ideal size to make a competitive match. Outstanding Effort.
Camera and Video Quality - Great.
Post match interviews - Awesome
Competitiveness - Fair Enough .
Price - Worth it.

It reminds me good old days I had with DWW. Key to make a successful competitive match is to feature a woman who can wrestle well and find a approximately equal size guy to give her a good fight. When I saw stats of wrestlers I thought This would be complete domination by Siberia. Even score line suggested that match wasn't that much. David gave a better fight than I thought against 3'' taller 35 lbs heavier more experienced woman. He would do better in future like Nick in DWW.

Great video to purchase. Make more of this kind please. Don't miss the key components, matching wrestlers, hot outfits, video quality, great camera angels, extra features. All the best buddy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrestpet For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-14, 09:39
Points: 32,319, Level: 78 Points: 32,319, Level: 78 Points: 32,319, Level: 78
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,343 Times in 592 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You will envy me?
I had two match with Nikita. Very beautiful, very strong and very combative woman ...
yeah/ how is her legs. Footballer should have strong legs, Too bad can't see in the image.
Old 31-Aug-14, 02:56
Points: 3,272, Level: 23 Points: 3,272, Level: 23 Points: 3,272, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Wrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

WOW!
She has perfect body! more of her please
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jackmo For This Useful Post:

Tags
competitive, competitive wrestling, domination wrestling, fight pulse, fightpulse