Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Sep-13, 20:11
Points: 9,497, Level: 41 Points: 9,497, Level: 41 Points: 9,497, Level: 41
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Headscissor Knockouts

Just wondering if I could get help on this topic from people who have experienced it or have an understanding of a headscissor knockout. Does a Figure-4 Headscissor knockout and a Reverse Headscissor knockout feel the same during getting knocked out? Also the after effects/pain feel the same?

Also, which of these two knockouts would you prefer your dream girl to perform on you?

Last edited by MWFan; 18-Sep-13 at 20:14. Reason: -
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MWFan For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-13, 20:18
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts
Default Re: Headscissor Knockouts

AS an ongoing victim of my wifes various headscissors, I can tell you that they are all painful

Recently she either knocked me out or nearly knocked me out when she applied a head scissors from the rear, and I can tell you it was a painful and scary expereince

A lot depends on how the woman "works the scissors"

She utilizes a snap thrust style with hers, and there is a a great feeling of helplesnes knowing that the next thrust is coming

She has also applied a figure fours, and then raises hee leg up on e arm while thrusting her thighs forward putting extreme pressure on the jaw and head

So not sure which is worse.

She has never knocked me out with her reverse headscissors, although when applied, she sometimes adds either a figure four or raises her thighs up so that my head is suspended in air, I usually give up before I pass out
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Sep-13, 01:07
Banned
Points: 984, Level: 12 Points: 984, Level: 12 Points: 984, Level: 12

You are your wife are dangerous.

Amateur people like you should NEVER NEVER use ko in sexual game!
NEVER!!

For example a good choke hold is NOT painful. If this is, that mean your wife apply the hold in wrong way and can wound you, maybe kill you if she put loot of pressure on the troath at the wrong spot!
Old 19-Sep-13, 12:12
Points: 2,888, Level: 22 Points: 2,888, Level: 22 Points: 2,888, Level: 22
Last Achievements

My wife headscissors me all the time. One of our (well, my...) faviorite activities. We're more into slow, prolonged scissoring designed to control vs rough scissoring designed to make me pass out. I always have my hands on her thighs or ass to tap out just in case.

Basically, any form of headscissors can lead to a blackout. If enough blood is restricted to the brain through blocking the carotid arteries, it can result in a knockout. Tread carefully! Sexual asphixiation can be quite dangerous as evidenced by the demise of David Carradine.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dtscissor For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Sep-13, 13:10
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

NEVER!!

For example a good choke hold is NOT painful. If this is, that mean your wife apply the hold in wrong way and can wound you, maybe kill you if she put loot of pressure on the troath at the wrong spot!
I thought you said you do Judo? Judo chokes can be very painful and so are chokes in other martial arts.

If you are fighting, grappling, wrestling someone it`s not a simple thing applying a painless choke.

They all amateurs too?
The Following User Says Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Sep-13, 13:33
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

I understand your concern, but we know when to let go before it gets bad

Sort of take it to the edge, but never go over the edge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

NEVER!!

The Following User Says Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Sep-13, 14:51
Banned
Points: 984, Level: 12 Points: 984, Level: 12 Points: 984, Level: 12

Bruce , sorry, but you are totally wrong.

A choke is almost never painful, because in martial art almost all choke aim to cut the blood flow, and that is about being precise, not about CRUSH.

That could become painful because of the control you take on your opponent, but after some second, if the blood flow is cut your opponent become to confuse for fight back!

If a choke leave a mark on the traoth ,he is not well apply OR this is a REAL choke where the goal is to crush the throat. And THAT is dangerous and should never be done like this!!

And no, at judo and other martial art i have done the choke was never painful. Not comfortable, but not painful.
So yeah, if this is really painful, mostly in a FRIENDLY FIGHT, this is because they are amateur as shit.
Old 19-Sep-13, 15:08
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Bruce , sorry, but you are totally wrong.

A choke is almost never painful, because in martial art almost all choke aim to cut the blood flow, and that is about being precise, not about CRUSH.

That could become painful because of the control you take on your opponent, but after some second, if the blood flow is cut your opponent become to confuse for fight back!

If a choke leave a mark on the traoth ,he is not well apply OR this is a REAL choke where the goal is to crush the throat. And THAT is dangerous and should never be done like this!!

And no, at judo and other martial art i have done the choke was never painful. Not comfortable, but not painful.
So yeah, if this is really painful, mostly in a FRIENDLY FIGHT, this is because they are amateur as shit.

I took Judo classes and participated in some tournaments for 3 years and choking during Judo matches is painful. Besides that, there are many different chokes that are legal in Judo involving all forms of strangulation.

It sounds like the only experience you might have involving a choke involves no resistance.

For you to make a blanket statement that a "painful choke is amateur shit" shows u dunno what you are talking about.

Last edited by bruce911187; 19-Sep-13 at 15:46.
The Following User Says Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Sep-13, 15:56
Points: 4,774, Level: 29 Points: 4,774, Level: 29 Points: 4,774, Level: 29
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

This might just be confusion over terms; after all, a choke could refer to either an air choke (targeting the windpipe) or a blood choke (targeting the carotid arteries). Most moves can target either one depending on how it's applied, but there are exceptions of course (the ones that come to my mind are guillotines (air choke) and triangles (blood choke)). But anyways, sounds like Lamia just has an idealist (and probably overcautious) judo instructor; powering an air choke is an ass kind of thing to do during practice, but there's nothing wrong with it at all in a tourney setting.
The Following User Says Thank You to meh985 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Sep-13, 17:57
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Deleted all the extra rage in the topic. Please respect each other.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post: