View Single Post
Old 27-Jan-23, 21:55
Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How Do You Prepare For A Session?

I normally schedule my session as the first one the lady has if possible the day AFTER she has flown in. That puts her at her optimal and not all tired out from traveling. My dream scenarios are when the ladies fly in the night before and have no evening sessions and I'm her first session of the day. And every so often I can get them on their first stop on their tour, and I'm their first session, that is the gold standard for me.

On a normal day I go to the gym and do bi's and back, tri's and chest, legs and abs, neck and shoulders on different days, with one day in between two work out days followed by two days recovery.

But on session days, I always go in to the gym several hours early and regardless of where I am in my cycle I do all body parts to failure, basically fry my arms, chest, and legs, i.e. take them to failure/exhaustion, meaning I can't do a single additional rep. Then hit the stair climber which ALWAYS kicks my ass, until I'm ready to do a face plant. Then cold, followed by warm shower, and clean up as if it was a date actually. About two hours before the session I eat a couple bananas and a chocolate bar. Then just relax till time to go, get my stuff together and go see the lady. I do make sure to be hydrated, but I don't eat anything else until after, normally if she's available I offer to take her to dinner/lunch if she has time.

This usually gives me a session I want. Between the working to exhaustion and the warm final shower, my muscles are relaxed but have no burst and are drained. They are totally fried. I try to get myself to the point where I can not do a single clean curl of a 45 on the preacher bench with either arm, then work my way down the weights to the 25's. Same with legs, I load up the leg machine with as many 45s as I can normally handle and then do 8 rep sets till I literally can't move it for a single rep. Then I pull 45s off wash and repeat, till I'm down to 2 45's. I end up totally fried.

My goal is to wipe out my stamina and any burst strength I normally have, and then the only source of energy left in my body is the sugar from the bananas which will drain quickly once we start wrestling.

Oh, and by the way, I always make sure I tell any new woman I'm wrestling I do this. And the various holds and attacks all of my regular gals use and how they take advantage of it and what they say my weaknesses are when I'm fried. I want any lady I wrestle to know where I'm vulnerable and be able to take advantage of it immediately. Since I know what is coming it lets us get into some really extended tests of strength and resistance. And that by itself helps the burn and helps sap my short term strength even more. And the gals really seem to like it a lot. It lets me have some really competitive matches as very much equals. I don't have to dumb anything down or flop. I LOVE to be in a head scissors and I love to have the women in head scissors. But I want to be truly forced into them, that adds a whole lot to the fun, and if I'm the one applying the head scissors I don't want the woman to have concerns that it will somehow (even accidently) be more than they can handle. I want them to be actively fighting it all the way. And this approach addresses that.

All my regular ladies know what I do and each as their own methods of exploiting it. Most are similar but each is unique in their own way. It's great for me, as even the new gals never have to go defensive to figure out how to deal with me. So in almost every case it lets me have a full on competitive match where I can try to go full out but against women who literally have the strength and endurance advantage and don't have to be defensive, they can confidently be the aggressor. I am trying to be the aggressor too, but at that point I have some major limitations. Having to "flop" would ruin everything.

Try it, I really recommend it.

On using the bath, almost every gal I meet offers the shower when we're done, but typically I like to go back to the gym and shower after I run for a bit on the treadmill. The running helps avoid cramps or getting sore especially if the match has been with a truly strong gal.

P.S. I want to emphasize, USE THE STAIR CLIMBER, it is a truly ass kicking marvel if ever there was one!

Last edited by mrrassleswithgirls; 27-Jan-23 at 22:36.