View Single Post
Old 24-Oct-20, 03:16
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

They would lower their prices if they wanted to. You don't have access to all of their data. Most people complain about prices. Heck, I get PMs on here all the time asking me to share a $12 c4s video if I mention it on the forum. People are cheap. People are poor. But there are enough people making enough money to spend on sessions. 80/20 rule in action. Complaining about it won't get you anywhere. If a particular girl isn't getting any work at $400, she should lower her prices and find out if no one wants to see her, or no one wants to see her at that price. Lowering prices when you do get booked is just stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And every session wrestler I've visited in person has complained to me about frequent no-shows and time wasters.
I don't know what you're saying or doing, but no wonder you're unhappy with your sessions. I would be too if every girl I met got out of character and started talking to me about money problems. I've had a couple conversations about it out of band of the session, but working with someone who complains on the job just ruins the fantasy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
as has been discussed here - most aren't getting nearly as many as they'd like and are frequently dealing with no-shows and time wasters. Then lowering prices probably isn't a losing endeavor.
They don't want more sessions. They want more money. Being fully booked with 8/day at $400 vs. 10/day at $300, you're making less money by working longer, putting more physical stress on your body, taking more risks with injuries and unruly guys, more likely to burn out, probably more likely to have more no-shows, will be harder to schedule everyone at those rates.

Some guys would rather pay $400 over $350 if it means no rush with exact times, the girl doesn't answer a text mid-session about her upcoming back-to-back, she doesn't bring up awkward money topics, and so on. Not everyone falls on the more-time side of the time-vs.-money spectrum. She wants to make you a happy customer, and I want to make her a happy provider.

I can think of a girl who priced at $450 and she was very frustrated about lack of business. But in her case, it really wasn't the price that limited her. She had bad English, she let would-be clients walk all over her, didn't ask for deposits, ignored/forgot half of what was in her emails, and a number of other things. She just didn't detect the red flags from people who ended up not showing.

You can complain all you like. Do you really think it's realistic to somehow police the session scene to the point that guys won't email a girl for a session, get a price back that you deem unacceptably high, and accept it? Worry about your finances, and stop worrying about how much money the girls are making beyond the extent to which your hour with her fits into your budget. You're not doing her favors. You're purchasing a service from her.