View Single Post
Old 15-Jun-22, 02:05
Points: 3,923, Level: 26 Points: 3,923, Level: 26 Points: 3,923, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Irene Adller (Vancouver) reviews

Had a semi-comp session with Irene earlier in January. This was my first ever session and it did not disappoint one bit!!

She was very friendly, quick and thorough with the communication pre-session.

When I got to the space she was extremely kind and friendly, which helped put me at ease.

As soon as we started, she put me in a headlock, wrestled me to the ground and had me pinned with absolutely NO way out. I was immediately struck in awe at her dominance and strength. We then proceeded to wrestle for several rounds and I would inevitably end up on my back pinned to the mat with no way out.

She put me in holds beyond my wildest imagination and could easily suffocate (and possibly) kill me with her breast smother- something i didn't realize was so deadly. I probably got the better of her once or twice- although im not sure if she let me win those rounds.

In between rounds, we had great conversations, you can tell she is genuine and loves doing what she does- not a clock watcher at all.

Towards the end I felt the need to worship her, after she absolutely annihilated me.

Overall, couldn't have asked for a better first session. She was probably going a bit easy on me and I would love to feel more of her wrath the next time we wrestle.

Highly recommend Irene! Can't wait for next time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dadam For This Useful Post: