Thread: Reverse rape
View Single Post
Old 08-Feb-21, 12:40
Points: 2,843, Level: 22 Points: 2,843, Level: 22 Points: 2,843, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Reverse rape

Quote:
Originally Posted by FitWomenFan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A question for anyone else who enjoys this. Where do you think this desire comes from?
"Getting sexually dominated" is properly the single most common fantasy. It almost always number 1 for women, and number 1-3 for men.
And to me it is no surprise. Think about it.
A (usually attractive) person is so into you that they (gentle) break your resistance and fuck you so vigorously that you have multiple intensive orgasms.

[spoiler]
Quote:
Originally Posted by james [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think ‘more people than we admit have’ is incorrect - a step mum tying up her step son as per the movie is pure fantasy and extremely rare/never happens in reality.
We do not know for sure cause feminists are very keen on shutting down any discussion or research that might put a dent on their "women good - men bad" narrative.
Read up how Camille Paglia (a feminist who advocated for victims of female sexual violence perpetrators) and Erin Pizzey (a feminist who advocated for victims of female domestic violence perpetrators) for two very prominent examples of shutting down a threat to said narrative.

For some cold hard numbers how women abuse their authority and power over others to commit sexual crimes look at the reports by the US Department of Justice.
If I remember the numbers correctly, they estimated that of all rape victims in male juvenile prisons, 90% of said boys were raped by staff, and in 95% of those cases the staff was female.
In fact, prison rape by female staff is so common that as an inmate you are more likely to be raped by a woman than a man.

Oh, and I just remember a report / study from the German army about sexual crimes within the army. Up to 40% of all rapes were committed by women, even though only about 10% of it's soldiers are female.[/spoiler]

edit:
Does the forum not have a spoiler tag?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to someone92 For This Useful Post: