Thread: Alex vs Friends
View Single Post
Old 17-Aug-15, 01:11
Points: 2,922, Level: 22 Points: 2,922, Level: 22 Points: 2,922, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Alex vs Friends Round 3 (With a Twist!)

Alex vs Sarina

Me- 5'5, 120 lbs
Her- 5'10, 150 lbs

I knocked on the door to my friend Sarina's apartment.
"Who is it?"
"Sarina, it's me, Alex. I'm here for our submission match."
"Oh hey Alex! Come on in, the door's unlocked, I just need to finish up something."
I opened the door and peered in. Sarina was no-where in sight, but there was a red mat layed out on the carpet floor, likely where we would duke it out.
"Just get into your attire and wait for me on the mat, I'll be out in a second."
I unzipped my jacket and hung it on the coat rack. I slowly took off my shoes and socks. My feet already had some white sports tape on them. I reached into my bag and pulled out my white MMA gloves. I put them on and took off my shirt. I was ready. I sat down on the mat, my white and red warmup pants fitting comfortably.
"Yo Sarina, you almost done in there?"
"I'm done, but I've got a surprise for you."
I chuckled. She always was the spastic type.
"Alright, I'm ready to be surprised."
She walked out, and I was surprised. She was in a red fox fursuit, a blue bikini (with matching MMA gloves) on top of that.
"Uh, won't the head fall off while we're wrestling?"
"Nope! It has a special flap that keeps it in place!"
"Won't it get hot and sweaty in there?"
"Won't you get hot and sweaty?"
"Uh, touché I don't see your reason for wearing it, you were always foxy to begin with."
She laughed. "I just wanted to try something new." She gets on the mat. "You ready?"
"As ready as I'll ever be."
"Good."
"Oof!"
She wraps her arm around my neck and gives me a headlock takedown.
"I thought you said you were ready!"
I grunt as her arm chokes the air out of me. I manage to fight out of the hold and I spear her down to the mat. I grab her and struggle to push her down, but she's stronger and rolls us over, her on top. That's when I noticed that she had put breasts on the suit, and from personal experience wrestling with other girls, I knew where this was going. She wraps her arms around my neck, putting my face in her chest. I squirm and struggle under her, but it's no use. Admitting defeat, I tap out under the furry figure of the suit.
She lets go of me and pushes herself up, but not quite off me.
"Round 1 to the foxy lady," she says with a laugh.
"Yeah yeah," I say blushing.
She gets off me and gets on her knees. I get up and on my knees as well, putting my hands on her shoulders. She does the same, and I wait for her signal.
"Grapple!"
This time I manage to push her down and roll her over, me straddling her back. I grab her arms and pull her head up into a camel clutch. She's a fighter and struggles in the hold, her eventually knocking me off. She gets on top of me and wraps her legs around my neck in a figure four headlock. Before she can tighten it though, I fight out of it and grab her legs. I roll her over into a boston crab. She fights for a bit, but decided to tap. Let go of her and get off. "What was that about round 1?" I say with a laugh. She laughs back at me and says "Ha ha, but we still got one more round, don't get cocky yet."
We're both on our knees, this time I was giving the signal. "Wrestle!"
I go for the spear, but she predicts this and gives me an inverted headlock, which she quickly turns into a guillotine choke. She pulls us both down to the mat, her under me as I fight and writhe in the hold. I manage to get loose, but she quickly transitions me into a figure four headscissor. I put my hands on her legs and try to pry them apart, me managing to pull them just far apart for me to catch my breath. She giggles and keeps her legs like that. She makes a T with her hands signaling a time out. "Wouldn't want you losing so quick in the final round. Let me know when you want to keep going with your beating and I'll squeeze again." After a minute or so, I say: "Let's keep goi-HHK!" Before I could even finish my sentence, she was already back at it. I put my hand on the mat and try to push out of it, no luck. She laughs and lets go. Before I can get back up however, she gets on top of me and wraps her arm around my neck in a sleeper. I collapse to the floor with her on top of me, her squeezing much tighter than before. She rolls us over, wrapping her legs around me in a bodyscissor. I try to roll us back over, but she stops me mid roll. I tap her arm once but stop myself from admitting defeat just yet. I squirm a but, and she loses her grip for a second, giving me time to roll around so I'm facing her, but not fast enough to do anything as she wraps her legs around my neck, my hand under her side. She keeps tightening, and I have no choice but to tap out on the suit's furry hip.

Game Over
The Following User Says Thank You to 3AM For This Useful Post: