View Single Post
Old 16-Aug-17, 23:30
Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,259 Times in 314 Posts
Default Re: POLL: volleyball girls vs avg short guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris035 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

thanks for the links, she is really stunning ! I too have overlooked handball so far but will look into it. I guess it's because volleyball favours height and the really tall girls, and i have a weakness for this type
I like both volleyball and handball players.

I prefer tall women as well but I also like handball women players who are averaged sized and don't look anything special but from my experience they're really strong and athletic. They have to be strong and tough to contain other players or make their way through them but at the same time they have to be very fast and agile and they have to have good cardio, that's why they're relatively skinny, but pound for pound they're really strong. Also, they need to have a lot of explosive power in their hands to throw the ball correctly. Like I said, when I was playing basketball with that handball girl and she got a bit rough and physical it she felt incredibly strong and it seemed impossible to move her even though I was quite heavier and bigger than her. I wouldn't be surprised if she could whoop most of the boys in our class in a fight at that time (that was when we were around 12 or 13). You would have never guessed that by the way she looked because she was really girly and didn't look that strong visually.

Here's another hot female handball player Zita Szucsánszki

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

A woman handball player like her could beat up a lot of guys out there even if she doesn't look intimidating and isn't that big or muscular. It's a very rough and physical sport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

But, don't take my word for it. We should definitely get a bunch of ladies together and test this theory. See how good ladies from specific sports do against each other on the squared circle. No Ju Jitsu, cause that's too big an edge. Just straight wrestling. Victory by pin or tap.
Just to add to this great idea...

That blonde girl that I talked about that was in the same class as me was always hanging out with some tall volleyball player girl. I always wondered how a wrestling match between those two would go and I tend to think that the handball player would win despite being smaller. She also had a more dominant character and the volleyball player acted submissive around her and always followed her.

Even though the volleyball player looked like a real tall amazon I remember that she actually acted very submissive all the time. I think she didn't want to be seen as "manly" due to her size and physique and she then compensated that by acting overly feminine and girly instead. I noticed that a lot of tall girls are like that. Volleyball in general has been seen as a more girly sport and there is no physical contact with the players from the opposite team. I remember one time some short out of shape girl who wasn't into any sports got into an argument with that tall volleyball player and at some point the shorter girl grabbed her and started twisting her arm and made the volleyball player submit and apologize to her. It was pretty weird to see the shorter out of shape girl asserting her dominance over the taller athletic volleyball player but some girls just don't like to fight.
The Following User Says Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post: