View Single Post
Old 03-Apr-19, 04:05
Points: 5,794, Level: 32 Points: 5,794, Level: 32 Points: 5,794, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Putting in Overtime

Epilogue

Cali popped to her feet with a taunting giggle. With either thumb, she hooked the waistband of her thong, pulling them it up to her hips. There was a satisfying SNAP when she released. Then she undid her bow, allowing her voluminous black locks to tumble down.

My once semi-submissive subordinate had just rocked my shit and she knew it. That one submission feels a long way off after how dominant she was for the entire second half of that final round. I had no answer for her head scissors. I winced as I thought about her point of view as I impotently twisted and squirmed against those perfect thighs.

Cali bent down at her waist so she was looking right down at me. "Tell me how that felt. Please." Her expression was cocky but sincere. "Did you think? 'Oh holy shit shes so much stronger than me?' 'Oh fuck I cant win!' I want you to text me all of that when you get your sorry ass home."

The reality of our working situation set in. I tried to interject but my throat was still recovering. "Just-" *cough*just don't tell-"

"I won't tell anyone this happened. Well. Not anyone at work. Promise." Cali slipped back into a light school girl pin. "Because I want to do this again. Because I don't let fucking losers stay the night at my place. So beat me next time." She kissed her hand, pressed it against my mouth, and held it there as she suddenly locked in another devastating scissor.

I frantically tapped immediately. Cali had an evil smile. "Say it one more time."

More like a strained gurgle I managed to spit out. "Cali is my boss."

She literally shivered as she released the hold. Cali dismounted me, walked over to her robe and put it back on. On the back in glittering silver it read "Alley Cat".

"You remember that. Especially during all those long sundays you're going to be working for me now. And I'll still do what you tell me. For the sake of appearances. Just have that little thought in the back of your mind that I can do THAT to you-" Cali placed her foot on my chest. "Whenever I want."

Relenting to allow me to stand up and get dressed, Cali handed me my untouched bottle of water. We locked eyes, and a genuine smile crossed both of our faces for just a moment before reverting to playful scowls.

"Maybe next time you'll find out where the robe came from. Till then... rest up." and with that I was shoved out the door, back into the balmy dreamscape of the summer night. Still not sure whether any of that was real, I hobbled back to my car. Beat to hell but feeling like a million bucks.
---
Cali and I became frequent sparring partners after that for a bit. More of this to come after some other stories.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to grapplebard For This Useful Post: