View Single Post
Old 25-Mar-20, 15:29
Points: 4,999, Level: 29 Points: 4,999, Level: 29 Points: 4,999, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: A Meeting With Destiny

(From here the story begins to ramp up. Linsey is showing her more assertive side and the role she is planning on playing in the relationship. Ben is showing how much control he is letting Linsey take in their relationship. The next chapter will reveal a lot of secrets that Linsey has been keeping from Ben, and the way she is going to tell him might just be one of the sexiest ways possible. The following will bring Anne back in to play, where she will be a main character. And shortly after, Ben will have his meeting with Destiny. Feel free to say something if you wish. I hope people are enjoying the story.)

Chapter 4: A Birthday Present.

“Buzz, Buzz” I heard my phone buzzing. My head was spinning a bit, last night was a late one. The team and my housemates were up until about 2AM celebrating. I looked at my phone and saw that it was just a minute past nine and Linsey was calling.

“Umm Ben? Why are aren’t you answering your door? You were supposed to pick me up by 8:30!”

I didn’t even respond, I jumped out of bed and ran to the front door to let her in and to profusely apologize, but I never got the opportunity the do so.

‘Whoa buddy, you could have put some clothes on!”

My face turned red as I realized that I was wearing just my tight jockeys, I was about to speak, but Linsey beat me to it.

“Well, if that’s your apology for standing me up, it’ll almost work,” she stated with a giggle. “It’s a really nice view, now without a word, turn around and saunter your cute little tushy to the bathroom and take a shower. I’ll be waiting.”

I quickly showered but then I realized, I forgot to grab come clean clothes and all I had was a towel and my dirty jockeys. I cracked the door a bit to see if I could see Linsey, she was waiting on the couch and I knew if I walked out, she’d see me. So, I chirped up “Umm Linsey, can you go grab me some clothes, I kinda forgot…”

“Nope Ben, this is your apology for standing me up. Now, come out of there and give me some eye candy.”

The way she stated that confused me, it was stern but yet playful, did she really want me to exit the bathroom all natural?

“Come on, I don’t have all day,” she pressed. “Besides, I have some important decisions to make today, and I want to see the goods before doing so.”

I cautiously stepped out of the bathroom, completely naked, trying to cover myself with my hands. Linsey stood up, walked to me slowly, then slapped my hands away. Then she walked around me as if she were inspecting me. During that time all I could do was hope my housemates didn’t wake up to see this. Then I noticed for the first-time what Linsey was wearing, she was wearing the exact same outfit from the first day I met her on the IM fields, right down to the same eye black, God. She was so hot. To make it even better, she was wearing a perfume that was mildly intoxicating, and as she sauntered around me, I felt as if I was encased in a “Linsey cocoon.” I couldn’t believe where I was at the moment, but I was brought out of it as I heard her giggle a bit.

“So, Anne was right, you are a little horny dog!”

Linsey was right in front of me looking down, it was then I realized that I had a ragging erection. But worse, what did Anne tell her? Did she tell her why we never went any further last year? How I blew my load before I could even get to third base? My face turned red.

“It’s ok Ben, if I were in your situation right now, and I was inspecting myself, I’d totally be turned on.” The way she said it, it was so sweet, she was so caring. Then she did something I didn’t expect, she grabbed my chin and kissed me. Not a peck on the cheek kiss, but a full open mouth kiss. Then she pulled away. “You have been such a great sport for the last two months. Going through that without getting any would make any man horny. Now let’s get you dressed. I brought you something special so it was kinda nice that you hadn’t gotten ready yet. Plus, it was one hell of a birth day present!” she stated enthusiastically and slapped my butt hard enough to leave a hand print as I turned to go to my bedroom.”

We went into my room and she pulled out of her gym bag some clothes, clothes that practically matched hers. Long tie-dyed socks, a tie-dyed shirt, and black shorts. The only difference was that my shorts weren’t the butt hugging lycra style shorts she had. They were men’s shorts, but shorter than I was accustomed to wear. They came down to the mid-thigh, were a bit loose in the legs but definitely showed off what I was packing.

Before I could say anything, Linsey took out a tube of eye black and put some underneath each of my eyes, “There, not we match, everyone will know that we are together.” she state nonchalantly. “All the guys will be jealous of you as they look at me, and all the girls will keep their eyes off of you cause I have you marked,” she said as she winked.

“Linsey,” I began to object. “This was sweet, I like everything, but can I put on some shorts that are a bit looser?”

“You don’t like what I bought you?” She stated with a pout. “Besides, I got them for our special activity when we are all alone, you really won’t want loose clothing on for it.”

I looked down into her sad blue eyes and there was nothing I could do but say so I did.

“Aww thanks Umm Ben, you have been such a great friend. And the lengths you’ll go to make me happy makes me believe you’ll make the perfect boyfriend.”

I was speechless as she grabbed my hand and walked me out to my car. I went to open up her door but she stopped and said, “No, I’d rather have the keys, I’m the one in charge today.”

I tossed the keys to her, and got in on the passenger side of my car for the first time ever. She put a small cooler and blanket in the trunk, then got into the driver’s side, and looked at me. It was an odd look, almost as if she was exited but at the same time as she turned away she looked a little on the tender side, almost like she was concerned for me.

I tried to put everything negative that had happened over the past 24 hours to the side and think about only the positives. So rather than feeling nervous that something I did not like was going to happen, I began to feel nervous about more about what “activities” were being planned for today. So for the whole way to the state park I sat in silence, unsure of what to say. At the same time, Linsey was focused on driving, so she didn’t say much either. All she did was tenderly rub my left thigh, which was left practically uncovered by my shorts. I think we both were a bit on the anxious side to get to our destination.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pin2win1 For This Useful Post: