View Single Post
Old 19-Feb-18, 22:17
Points: 22,363, Level: 65 Points: 22,363, Level: 65 Points: 22,363, Level: 65
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,510 Times in 228 Posts
Default Re: Friends with Mixed Wrestling Benefits

This next one is pretty embarrassing and the reason I hadn’t told the full story til now. Here goes...

Part 3: Brittany’s First Facesit

The ending of our last encounter only served to make me crave even more from Brittany. Luckily enough, her mom did not notice my escape last time, avoiding what could have been big trouble for Brit.

After the breast smother situation, our talks really intensified. I’d constantly ask for a rematch but there was always an excuse on her end. The summer would pass without any action.

One day in the fall, I finally managed to talk Brit into a rematch. This time I would pick her up and bring her back to my house with the plan of wrestling in my bed. The idea was incredibly appealing to me as Brit had developed a bit of a reputation as a slut. I had fantasies in my head of being wrestled into submission and getting some release to the sexual tension that had been building between us.

We got up to my room and she kicked her sneakers off to reveal white cotton socks. She had her hair down and she was wearing tight, flared, dark blue jeans and a red camisole. She looked amazing! We each knelt on the bed and sized each other up.

I made the first move, attempting a sloppy tackle only to end up on my back. Unlike our last encounter, there was no audience to see my effort and I was comfortable enough with losing easily. Brit ultimately knew I enjoyed it as I’m sure she felt the bulge in my pants whenever we’d tussle but she also believed her own hype in a sense. She really thought she was stronger than me and I was okay with her believing that, I just preferred that it stay between us.

Brit straddled my waist and grabbed my wrists, attempting to pin my arms down on the mattress. I offered a bit of resistance, pushing back up on her until eventually getting pinned. She hopped forward onto my arms and sat up straight, crossing her arms and looking down at me.

“Looks like you’re pinned again.” She remarked, clearly proud of herself.

“Not for long!” I answered, planting my feet and bridging. It was meant to make it look like an escape but my goal was to get her to sit higher on my body. It worked as she slid up my torso.

“Do you really think you can break free?” She proclaimed with a giggle.

“I have to try! Otherwise you’re gonna smother me in your tits again!” I responded, putting a quiver in my voice before adding cryptically “or worse!”

“And what could be worse than that?” She asked inquisitively, dropping her hands onto her waist and inching a bit further forward. We had discussed facesitting briefly in the past and it was time to try to nudge her in that direction. But as usual, I couldn’t come across as too eager.

“Um nothing. I don’t think you’d actually do it anyways.” I said back casually.

“Do you mean sit on your face? Why do you think I wouldn’t do that?” She asked, pushing another inch forward.

“I um... just don’t think... you would...” I said back meekly, suddenly out of clever retorts.

“And why not?” She asked, inching just beneath my throat.

“Cuz you won’t” I said back quietly, completely at a loss as to what else to say as this gorgeous teen came ever closer to my face.

“But why?” She asked again, pushing her crotch right under my chin.

“Cuz I don’t think you will” was once again all I could manage to spit out. I wasn’t thinking straight anymore. I could only focus on her body slowly making its way up mine. I had run out of things to say!

“Oh... you sure?” She asked, right before settling right over my mouth with her crotch. She shimmied herself a bit further up until she was right against my nostrils with her jeans.

“Mmmphhh!” I mumbled up at her causing her to laugh.

“Ummm looks like you were wrong!” She proclaimed, sitting eerily still on my face. I soaked up the moment best as I could. Her jeans made things less than comfortable, but the fabric did allow some air to sneak my way. I could feel her grinding ever so slightly into my face and wondered if that was out of her own enjoyment or a strategy to add pressure to the humiliating hold.

Despite the bit of oxygen squeezing through the fabric of her jeans, it was barely enough so I started struggling. At first I’d fail to budge her but would occasionally lift her an inch or two, sneaking brief bits of air.

“I can feel you getting weaker. Sure you don’t want to quit?” She asked after one of my more extended attempts at escape.

“Uh Uh!” I mumbled into her, desperately wanting this to continue as long as possible. This is when I stopped trying to free myself. I wanted her to believe that the smothering has weakened me to the point where I could no longer budge her. This started a routine where she’d sit on me for awhile before lifting up and asking for my submission. Each time I would refuse and she’d sit for just a bit longer. Eventually my refusal to quit began to frustrate her.

“Just quit already! You aren’t going anywhere!” She insisted after another prolonged bout of smothering. I knew if something didn’t happen soon, she may grow tired of the position.

“Never!” I shouted back and she sat right back down, although this time it felt a bit heavier, giving me the vibe that she wanted to end this thing. Of course, instead of just quitting and ending the tussle, I decided I wasn’t quite done with wrestling. I stayed trapped for as long as possible, deciding to wait for her to back off one more time.

The time passed and I struggled not to struggle. Deep down I knew I could throw her if I really needed to but I wanted her to think that she was in control. It would be the only way that my daring escape idea would work. Eventually she lifted up, most likely because she believed it was the only way that I would get a breath.

“Do you quit?” She asked as I huffed and puffed beneath her.

“Give me... a sec...” I muttered through deep breaths, as if I had finally had enough. Then in a flash I went for my escape. The plan was to slide right out from under her before she realized what had happened, thus extending the fight and ultimately earning more time under her. However it didn’t exactly work out as planned. Brit reacted quickly and sat down incredibly hard as soon as I had moved. Her ass crashed right down on my nose, squashing it in the process.

“Mmmmph!” I wailed in pain, tapping out as she covered my entire face in her facesit. I wanted to at least enjoy smothering in this new position but it was too painful!

“Is that a tap? Are you giving up?” She asked innocently, not budging off my now aching face.

“That was a really stupid move you know.” She added casually, as my body flopped uselessly under her. The entire time I had felt like I could always escape yet for some reason, in this position, with my nose squashed and unable to see I actually felt completely helpless.

“Mmm mmm!!!!” I mumbled up in agreement, hoping she’d move soon. She didn’t.

“Are you sure you give up? You don’t want to try to escape again?” She asked with a giggle, her jeans pressing tighter into my face with every passing second.

“MMMMPHHHH!!!” I shouted in submission, doing my best to nod my head. And with that she finally peeled off my face.

As I laid on my back collecting my thoughts, she removed her top to reveal a black bra. She then straddled my waist and began dry humping me.

“I think I won that one.” She cooed, grinding her hips into mine. I looked up at her magnificent body and nodded.

“I ... think so... too” I said back through deep breaths. She then leaned forward with a smile and started kissing me. What happened next remains one of the most embarrassing moments in my life.

In a fit of passion for what had just happened, I rolled on top of her and started really grinding into her as we kissed. I recalled the image of her sitting on my face, her body as she sat straddled over me, the feeling of helplessness when she engulfed my face and smashed it under her when I tried to escape. The whole thing was just too much for me and before I realized it, I had crossed the point of no return. I started cumming right in my pants!

I barely had time to react. I tried to keep the same rhythm we were grinding at, hoping she wouldn’t notice but if I’m honest, I probably wasn’t very good at hiding it.

“Ummm did you just...” She asked with an awkward giggle.

“What? What’s wrong?” I asked, trying to play it cool as if I hadn’t just exploded in my pants. She gave me a knowing look but I was too proud to admit what had happened. And too stupid to realize how obvious it was!

“Oh... nothing. Hey since we’re done wrestling, maybe you should just take me home?” She suggested, pulling herself away from me.

“You want to leave? Yea sure that’s fine.” I responded awkwardly, deep down knowing the reason but not acknowledging it.

“Do you need to like, go to the bathroom or something?” She asked, pulling her top back on. Stupidly I declined and proceeded to drive her home with a load in my pants. I can only imagine what was running through her mind, wondering why I wouldn’t have just cleaned myself up. It’s a shock that I ever was lucky enough to see her again!
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post: