View Single Post
Old 14-Mar-21, 09:54
Points: 3,091, Level: 23 Points: 3,091, Level: 23 Points: 3,091, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: 3 Favourite & Least Favourite Holds

Quote:
Originally Posted by biffer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm guessing from what you said that you have not experienced some (or most?) of these holds yourself. If so, my suggestion on some of these holds would be - don't knock it until you try it. You might find some holds that look appealing aren't very enjoyable in practice, and also that the reverse might be true. My recommendation is to experiment some, preferably in a session with someone who you trust to let you go if you are really disliking a particular hold.

As an example..I found very quickly, in my first session (with Karla Nelsen) that I love head scissors, but do NOT like body scissors at all. And additional experience with both types of scissors has just reinforced that. Until I tried it, I figured I'd like one about as much as the other. Needless to say, Karla (an absolute sweetheart) released the body scissors as soon as I objected.

And regarding the camel clutch - this is one of my favorites. Of course, it depends on what you're going for in a session. I like holds where the girl can torture me for a while, keeping me completely helpless and right on the edge of submitting, and a well applied camel clutch is really good for this (even from smaller, non-bodybuilder types). As an example, The Vegas Princess (check her out on the Scissor Vixens site, [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], if you're not familiar with her) had me 100% at her mercy with her camel clutch...and all the while, teasing me about how easily a 110 lb. girl was kicking my ass and making me cry.

And regarding the original question - favorites: head scissors, facesitting, camel clutch, breast smothers. I know that's 4 instead of 3, but I can't really pick one to eliminate. Least favorites: body scissors, and any kind of joint manipulation (like wrist locks).

Biffer
You're correct. I haven't experienced most of the holds I'm talking about. I get what yore saying about don't know it before you try it, it's impossible to tell how something would be without experiencing it first hand. I haven't had a session yet, I'm saving some money up and waiting for the pandemic to go, and perhaps waiting a little while longer too. I'd feel nervous about doing a session as I feel I'd be diving straight into the deep end: if I go into a session with little experience in most holds, I'd be biting off more than I could chew. I know the session wrestlers respect whatever limits you put down, so there's probably nothing to be scared of, but nonetheless I'm still anxious.

Is there anyone you recommend for a beginner sessioner? I'd imagine you'd want to start with quite a light girl as opposed to the likes of Rage or skylar rene.

Thanks for your response