View Single Post
Old 30-Oct-20, 22:15
Points: 8,304, Level: 39 Points: 8,304, Level: 39 Points: 8,304, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you know what happened when sessiongirls went from being free to being a paid site for the girls ? Really many left the website and looked for a free alternative.
That may be so. It's up to the individual session wrestler what works best for her, of course. Just seems that a resource that is specifically geared towards helping session wrestlers advertise as well as clients to find them could potentially be a little more helpful than it currently is, especially if a major complaint is endless e-mails.

Could even charge $1 to fill out a questionnaire. Could definitely help cover monthly website fees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnhwasser [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The idea is ok in theory but I can still imagine the time waster guys submitting that form but asking questions can you do X. Can you lower the price, can you this, can you that, ad infinitum.
Also, no website would put themselves in that situation because of the liability involved.

There is a French guy that created showup23 to try and do exactly that. From what he says he got scammed by one of the girls. He arranged for her on to fly over, paid hotel, arranged the sessions but she never paid him. Lol. So he lost a couple of grand and now the website is gone.i don't think that worked very well.

Also, dez desire has such a form on her website. The girls just need to setup their own systems/website with the questions they seem fit. I don't see a generic middleman working
Hmm, good to know. And you're right - her site is very well designed for booking sessions and provides ample information up front. Wish they were all like that.
The Following User Says Thank You to mark.johnson21 For This Useful Post: