View Single Post
Old 15-Sep-15, 22:26
Points: 11,301, Level: 46 Points: 11,301, Level: 46 Points: 11,301, Level: 46
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Which girl has best rear naked choke???

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekwilliams923 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Unclear what your criteria is for a great rnc. Is your goal to be ko'd? Or just forced to tap? Or something else?

For example, I too enjoy being in an rnc, and to me the best hold is the one that can ko me the fastest without sharp pain caused by pressure on the windpipe instead of the sides of the neck. Many girls with some grappling experience can make you tap pretty fast but I've met fewer who have the technical skill to apply a very tight choke that doesn't hurt (very much). My favorite moment is when I feel a girl lock in a choke like that and I know I'll be unconscious in about 5 seconds but it doesn't really hurt to the point of inducing panic so as I'm going out all I'm thinking about is about no matter how hard I fight this girl is about to make me totally helpless...
Your criteria is very similar to mine.
I like the feel of a secure choke that I know will painlessly put me out in a few seconds. Baby Blake is really good at this.
Hotstuff Hollie, was one of my favorite overall sessions, but her RNC hurt like Hell and was not enjoyable.
So I guess to clarify my question, which girl has a painless RNC that will knock you out with very little pain?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarge0068 For This Useful Post: