Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts
Default Vanessa (Tempest)

Here's the email I sent to Tempest after my session with Vanessa:

Quote:
Since the next client was already coming in at the end of my session, I didn't really have the chance to review my experience with you. Now that I've had some time to reflect upon the session, I think it's important that I share my thoughts. I hope you'll pardon the "wall of text".

You were very professional in organizing the session and you have a great place: conveniently located, well equipped and comfortable. Your directions were also quite straightforward, which isn't always the case with some people being very cautious and making it quite complicated for their own customers to find them.

I must say however that I'm quite disappointed by my experience at Tempest. My main issue is the duration of the session: I paid for 90 minutes and between the time to come to you, the various breaks during the session and the fact that I had to leave a little bit early to make room for the next client, I wrestled for less than 60 minutes. Even touring wrestlers, who have to see as much clients as possible to pay for their flight and hotel room, don't book sessions back to back and in my experience allow for at least 30 minutes between the departure of a client and the arrival of the next one. The guilty pleasure of wrestling is quite expensive and it doesn't feel good when it has to be rushed like that.

My second issue of course is the way the session has been cut in two parts because of Vanessa's apparent exhaustion. She's advertised in your competitive section and her profile states she's practicing BJJ, MMA and Krav Maga, and is best suited for opponents "under 5'11 and 185 lbs". As you must have noticed, I'm way below this threshold, and our session was semi-competitive at best with numerous breaks. It turns out she actually hasn't trained in BJJ for "a few years" in her own words, to the point that she didn't remember the basic guard positions. In the beginning, I had told her that I wanted to start with semi-competitive, then experiment something lighter. Again, her profile mentions "tantric bodyrub, cuddling sessions, domination, foot and body worship and facesitting" so I was sure we'd find enjoyable activities when we'd get tired of vanilla wrestling. I took it quite easy on her due to our difference in size. Several times, I asked her if she wanted to switch to the second part of the session. Each time, she repeated that she was enjoying herself, having a good workout, et cetera, et cetera. You'll understand how surprised I was when you suddenly told me that she wasn't able to finish the session.

I was very lucky that Blake was here and I'm glad I had the opportunity to meet her. The short time I had with her was very interesting and I'm sure it would have been a good experience if it lasted as long as a normal session.

I hope this message will help you provide a better experience for future clients. I know Tempest is a renowned institution in the New York wrestling scene, with faithful regulars, and I'm sure I was simply unlucky.