View Single Post
Old 06-Jun-18, 22:10
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Hiding Your Interest of Mixed And Female Wrestling

Quote:
Originally Posted by femalewrestlingchannel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm going to be finishing off Episode 80 here really soon and this is going to be a theme I'm going to be hitting on.

I'm not going to be nearly as mad in real life as I will act on the issue on video, but I bring it up for a reason.

I realize a large amount of you hide your interest in female vs female and mixed wrestling.

It's sad.

Yet, for the last 6 years, I let everyone I know about it. It really hasn't changed a thing, if anything it has enhanced my life.

Now, some of you will say that you have a "super important job" and you are really important and all of this stuff.

Some of you will say that your wife or girlfriend would freak. This is clearly because you didn't tell her about it in a proper man frame, nor did you probably know about the right timing.

Information like that I only share with my members/supporters, but what I will tell you is this:

Much of you have become quite feminized.

I would like to challenge you today a little bit.

What would you lose if you told EVERYONE of your interest in women's wrestling or mixed?

Tell your family, your wife, your kids, your job.

Would you lose your job? Would you lose your boring wife/gf who doesn't like this anyway? Would your family disown you and throw your beta ass out on the street?

Give me your excuses!

- Ringo -

Going public with a fetish is death in the vanilla business world.

If you're an executive or partner in a professional services firm, you stand to lose your job.

Men with the fetish gain nothing by others knowing, and risk public humiliation and/or loss of their earning ability.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ClckwrkOra For This Useful Post: