View Single Post
Old 10-May-13, 23:17
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts
Default Re: Mary vs Eric

Fabulous, excellent match in which this young, beautiful, athletic girl takes the episode right to this guy relentlessly. The fellow shows a lot of persistence trying to break her holds on him, but this girl's physical skill and endurance are stronger and she has control in this contest. One third way through the match, his stamina seems to sag just after she just yanks and drags him back to the middle of the mat for better positioning. At the half way point of this fifteen minute match, she gets her first submission when he taps out to a nicely applied body scissors. After reengaging, it is less than two minutes before the boy is forced to give up to her again, this time by a simple, forceful overpowering breast smother hold as she placed her body squarely on top of his. By the end of the Mary versus Erik match, she was placing him in cross body pins and he was becoming more and more exhausted.

This is the type of session that I like to discover for myself, and then to build upon. I am just 5' 6", 132 lbs, so I think she may even have a little size advantage over me. Great set in that though there were pins, the segments were determined by submissions, not by shoulders being held to the mat surface. I would set up prizes not so much for multiple submissions, but to encourage her to wear me out and then to see just how far she could keep punishing me in holds and pins after I gave up. The girl seemed to use her body weight a bit, bouncing some, and always keeping her weight on top. She seemed to really enjoy her victories. I'd like to see just how well she could do in a highly incentivized no time limit match in which she could call breaks and yet I could not, perhaps allowing her a tag team partner to help make me more tired out. I would put higher prizes for when she just kept pushing the action long after I tapped, and an extra fantasy prize if she forced me into crying full tears for ten or twenty minutes or so. Accidental or purposeful knockouts are allowed; we just pick up the action from that point. I always allow my female opponents to ignore any of my tapouts and continue against me if they want to, as long as they stay within the fair rules. With a big enough prize package and a good day, this could be another dream match chance.