View Single Post
Old 07-Sep-11, 04:25
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts
Default Re: Guy gets choked out by a chick for 1-2 minutes..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volleyball [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. That guy could have been seriously injured of even died in that hold. His friends are idiots, and she needs to understand that choking out an opponent can be lethal.
That being said, I love her sporty girl-next-door look. I hope he challenges her to wrestle a full match. she owes him one.
/I trust that he is sure to have a ref who pays attention in any future struggle with her.
Yeah bro. I saw a similar video where another chick holds onto the dude for like 58 seconds and doesnt let go. Although she is sexy, there is a limit to how long you can choke the guy lol.

imagine if it was a dude choking her out for that long? his ass would be grass lol
Just curious, but have you ever seen a woman IRL whose held onto a choke for 1-2 minutes? According to the guy, not only was she taller, but she weighed a bit more and got him in a perfect RNC. In fact, it makes me wonder. If she held on alittle more, when would brain damage set in?

Like on one end shes hot, but on the other hand, she could kill you because of her not taking precaution.

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 07-Sep-11 at 04:36.