View Single Post
Old 13-Aug-11, 06:36
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts
Default Re: Part2-first match Vixen vs The Blitz

Yes, and it comes here ;-)

----------Tonight’s matches---------------------------

I was booked for two fights tonight. The fist was against Jenny and the second against a guy, Robert.

----------------- First match- Diamond vixen vs. Jenny the Blitz---------

Getting back to the bout with Jenny.
This first bout was against a new girl, Jenny the Blitz!
She was 12 pounds of muscle heavier than I was. You know the type, built like a fit aerobics instructor, with
large strong tights and fit upper body.

As all wrestling bouts here do, we started on our hands and knees, facing each other. My bikinis are especially
made with Velcro fastenings, so it is easier to rip off, in fact my opponent had borrowed a knickers and bra set
off me. We had discussed strategy and had practiced ripping the panties and bras off each other to give good
effect. Even if this girl, Jenny the Blitz, was new and it was her first match, she had studied almost very match
on the wrestling league on the net, and had practice in the clubs practice-mats during the last two weeks a lot.
She was very exited to join this club, and physically she was ahead on most members already, as she train regularly
for many years, and with her athletic background. I knew she's gonna be a tough opponent even if this was her first
match.
----------------
Before the whistle for the, 'Off'' Jenny and I had snarled and spat at each other like alley cats. The referee
said "Go!", and we came for each other, locking hands.

Damn, she was strong, and pushed me back! But I knew a lot of moves and fell back and threw my legs around her
midsection. She wasn't prepared and I manage to threw her to the side and made a grab for her knickers and narrowly
missed them. That had the crowd ranting, 'Rip them, off!'
She tried to escape my legs, but I got them around her throat instead and grabbed her arm in an arm bar. It just
took a few seconds before she had to submit and, damn I’m good, I was in the lead with 1-0.

We faced off again, and she seemed to have learnt her lesson and stayed away from my strong legs. She pushed me
around on the mat and managed to get me in a side headlock after a while. I could not get loose from her strong
hold and when she got one hand free, the audience sheered when she managed to strip both my bra and my bikini
bottom off me. She had me pinned and I had to submit.

The result was 1-1 and we faced off again. I tried to be more offensive, but she was both strong and quick and
dominated the match now. She managed to get behind me and locked my arms behind my back. Damn, here I go again,
losing track! She got me down on my belly and even if I tried everything I could, she stayed on top of me.
She leaned forward and whispered in my ear, 'You’re going down! Bitch! I want to fuck you good now!'
I wheezed back, 'Then you have to beat me first!'
”- I don't think that will be a trouble right now!" She grinned, and put her hands under my chin and bends by
upper body backwards until I screamed out my submission.

Damn, she was in the lead 2-1 and as the fight began again she was very aggressive, attacking me on the mat like a
predator it's pray. I tried to defend myself, but she was damn strong and found myself in one hold after another
as we rolled around the mat. She got behind be and I felt how her fingers fond their way into my wet pussy and I
could not stop them. I lay there panting as she continued her sexual attack awhile, hearing the crowd cheering her
on in frenzy.
The crowd were on their feet now shouting for a, 'Pin and fuck!'

Suddenly Jenny slammed me on my back and sat her wet cunt down onto my mouth, holding me down for the count of
ten. I felt, rather than saw her waving her strong arms above her head in victory! Her big firm thighs were too
tight to my ears for me to hear the referee's count, or the cheers and calls from the crowd.

The referee declared Jenny the winner with 3-1 and Jenny just sat on my face awhile, enjoying her victory and
waved and flexed her arms to the fans in the crowd. Her biceps where not much bigger than mine, but very cut and
impressive, and it was no wonder she had been so strong with muscles like that.

The crowd bayed for my pussy to be fucked and Mary came forward and allowed Jenny to step into her strap on which
had been fetched from the dressing-room. Jenny told me she was hot and horny from beating me up and could not wait
to fuck me!
She ordered me on all four, and in the centre of the ring, Jenny gave me a good fucking, as the wild audience was
going crazy. It felt good and she knew how to use it as if it and I suspected she had done it before. She screwed
me hard and fast until I cried out that I was cumming!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post: