View Single Post
Old 01-Jan-19, 20:29
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: Has anybody ever faced an SSBBW such as thinkingbig?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDooby [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I’ve wrestled Amanda, Blythe and Skytriss. All three well over 300 pounds (Blythe may have been over 400 pounds) and I can tell you that my 175-200 pound, in good shape, athletic body with 2 years of HS wrestling team experience was NOTHING for these ladies to easily woman handle. I honestly felt like a child, or at least a very small boy, against these huge Amazon’s. I felt like I had a very small chance against Amanda because of her “soft” look, but there is absolutely a lightly trained “average” sized guy could survive a real fight with a woman twice his size. These ladies played with me and thankfully I wasn’t seriously injured (broke ribs all 3 sessions against Skytriss). Like it was mentioned previously, these women could’ve literally crushed me flat. I was completely helpless. Now, couldva highly trained fighter of 150 pounds defeat any of these women? Sure. I’d say yes. But if one of them got him down I also highly doubt he’d escape before they put an end to him.
Skytriss broke your ribs in 3 different sessions? Not sure what to say about that, but seeing someone who broke your ribs before . . . props. Did you share that story in sessions?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post: