View Single Post
Old 14-Sep-20, 12:05
Points: 279,769, Level: 100 Points: 279,769, Level: 100 Points: 279,769, Level: 100
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 69,125 Times in 6,901 Posts
Default Re: Mainstream Mixed Fight Images - mostly M/F

After another weekend in front of the telly watching sport, I've spent most of the morning chasing my own tail - both here and elsewhere. So there isn't time for a proper post today. Instead, there's an opportunity to save myself some effort later in the week. Feel free to name or guess the sources for these images, but the real test is for the Video Hounds amongst you, as I've been unable to do the tracing job properly myself.

[1] We confirmed this was in the Video Forum; but when I checked, both the You Tube and Deposit File links I followed had already been deleted.
[2] I've seen a video link for this 1960s Judo Girl myself, but I'm beginning to think it was on another Board rather than this one.
[3] I've only ever seen this rarity online as a full movie in crap quality, so my images of just this scene might still be worthwhile
[4] This DVD has so many different titles I can't be arsed searching for them all. I'm thinking of using the evil babe to open a 'Know Your Hong Kong Blondes' topic (in my existing picture thread for the former colony).

But if anyone posts a relevant Video Forum link before I get around to the rest of the images, I'll drop my plans and move onto something else.
Attached Images
File Type: png Upcoming1.png (498.4 KB, 37 views)
File Type: png Upcoming2.png (826.8 KB, 36 views)
File Type: png Upcoming3.png (681.9 KB, 40 views)
File Type: png Upcoming4.png (662.7 KB, 18 views)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post: