View Single Post
Old 17-Nov-20, 12:34
Sir Raleigh

Default Real sister vs brother match account (NO FICTION)

Hi Everybody, I noticed that the sister vs brother scenario is one of the favorites on here, and I can guess why. The idea of being defeated by a family member will forever hunts you and reminds you about the defeat, and I can tell that, even if I had, since I was a kid, some thoughts about dominant women and mixed fights, my desire became stronger after two matches I had with my younger sister, back in 2010.
I was 22 years old at that time, while my sister was 17. She had been a gymnast since her childood and switched to Bjj at 15.
2 years later she already had some competitions in her curriculum and she showed to be a pretty good athlete. She became fitter and fitter and at 17 she had the typical athlete body, feminine but with a lot of muscles, while I was starting to lose my shape due to the university studies.
One day I decided to prove myself that I was still the older brother, so I started to taunt her about her fighting skills, and she accepted my call. It's important to declare that, even if I always practised sport in my life, I had no martial arts training at all apart from a bit of karate during my childhood.
First I tried to attack her but she went on the defensive position, on her back, while with her legs she kept her guard closed. I managed to break her guard but her leg game was good and I couldn't find an open way to get her.
I decided to find courage and I went on her, full force, but she wrapped her legs around my waist, locking her legs and feet behind my back while appling pressure on the sides of my chest. I tried to break free from her hold with my hands but she grabbed my right arm and applied a wristlock. I did not tap but she did not increase the pressure, she just kept me there immobilized. Then, to show me some other tricks, she uncrossed her legs and, keeping my arm, she applied a triangle choke, saying something like "How about this? Effective, isn't it?". I tried to break free but I didn't know how, and so I tapped. She released the hold and we started again to face each other.
After circling around each other I attacked her again, getting her in a headlock; I pulled her down on the ground, keeping her head locked, but I did not kept my head down enough, so she could reach my neck with her legs and get me in a headscissor, while she applied a armbar to my left arm. Other few seconds of agony while she slowly increased pressure, and I gave up. I tapped out the second time. "Enough?" She asked. I nodded my head yes.
She stood up, playfully pressed her foot on my chest and flexed her arms, then she told me "Tell me when you want a rematch" and left the room with a smile on her face.
We wrestled again a week later and she got me in a rear naked choke after less than 2 minutes, body triangled and choked from behind I couldn't do anything.
After that second try, I gave up. I never asked her a third rematch after these 2 defeats. I admit that I felt really embarassed at the time, but after some months I thought back to those moments in a different way and (I have to admit) I even wanked my dick in shame and pleasure.
Now she trains in crossfit and MMA, I just do some weightlifting and jogging, but I know I will never reach her, and this awaraness humiliates me and excites me at the same time.
I swear that this is not a story written to amuse and excites you, it's just a 100% account to a true event (otherwise I would had written it in a different way).
I must admit that when I read some comments like "Even if she's a bjj athlete, I am a man, I could destroy her" I recall the lesson I had years ago and do a facepalm.

Last edited by Sir Raleigh; 17-Nov-20 at 23:28.
The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: