View Single Post
Old 09-Dec-15, 16:14
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Magazines Club "Boy-girl"

I have to say that the work that Sychev has done for the Russian mixed wrestling and female wrestling fans is simply outstanding. He has been doing this for over 10 years now, and is the person that brought together the Russian wrestling fetish community, through electronic magazine The Valkyrie, based on stories and art from the community. It was a revelation for me when I first discovered that magazine. Sychev is also one of the first people I ever corresponded with regarding the subject.

Unfortunately, he had to stop issuing the magazines, since, as I believe, the laborious years that he put into it never paid off...
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post: