View Single Post
Old 10-Sep-18, 16:39
Points: 7,836, Level: 37 Points: 7,836, Level: 37 Points: 7,836, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Is mixed wrestling (or wrestling) strictly a male fetish?

I don't know about being a fetish. I knew a number of girls and they enjoyed wrestling just for the enjoyment of the wrestling and they wrestled other women for example. In terms of wrestling guys, some of them did without being in a relationship and with apparently no sexual overtones. There was a guy who wrestled with several gals, he was smaller, like 5' 5" he was more gymnast like, and he was like one of the gals to them, they wrestled him each other, never saw any other interactions.

Now when I wrestled with one of the gals (who I dated), it could be competitive if we decided it was going to be, but being in a relationship also meant that there was a component even if it was behind the scenes that was sexual. Now I DID wrestle with her roommates as well, she was there, and for me it was mostly not sexual, I mean, one of them would have been someone I'd have been interested in if it weren't for dating the other girl, but that was the way it was, and I didn't get an erection or anything. But I normally didn't for the most part even with my then girlfriend, or any of them while we were really wrestling to be competitive. Now when it either evolved into foreplay or it started as foreplay, that was a different situation.

Point being I knew girls who wrestled (including guys) who did it for fun or on a lark, or for whatever reason. But it wasn't a "fetish", I never did know one who has a "fetish" like some guys here seem to have. Maybe some do, but I never met one that did, it was always either with a boyfriend or for sport.

Last edited by mrrassleswithgirls; 10-Sep-18 at 16:41. Reason: spelling
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrrassleswithgirls For This Useful Post: