View Single Post
Old 04-Oct-20, 09:53
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockernz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Indeed, it would have been back around 2016-2017 for those one off promotional offers and it did involve booking a block of sessions.
Prefer not to name names on any of the pricing points i refer to..
But as you know Pippa Livinn event weekend 1 hour session pricing is £140...(£150 hr at other times)
You would also recognise £150-180 as the most regular London rates.
You are right, I was just asking about the £100-rates. So, when that was in 2017 or earlier, it makes no sense to meantion it in a discussion about rates in 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What kind of respect you want that you don´t get ?
What exactly do you expect for the 1.000 Euro you paid ? You paid for sessions and you got them.

Some of the session-ladies demand extra-presents in addition to the already high session-fees and the quality of the session depends on the quality of that present (or get even worse without the prsent). But when somebody like me does not give an extra-present, he gets called a cheepskate and the session is under-average. Thats what I call disrespectful from the session-ladies.