View Single Post
Old 02-Jul-17, 21:22
Points: 2,820, Level: 22 Points: 2,820, Level: 22 Points: 2,820, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: KO'd for the first time. What the hell happened?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Were you sitting up or laying down? I find, laying down sideways the walls hold up better. I've enjoyed a leg-press crush or three. They can be a little intense. Passed out in one once.
I was sitting on the carpet with her sitting in my lap. When you say laying down, do you mean I should lay on my side against the wall with her in front of me? I don't see how that would help distribute the pressure along the drywall. All I know is we heard the drywall crack before she exerted much force at all. Maybe we were between studs but we stopped before I ended up with a hole in the drywall I have to fix.

Anyways, last night, after a cookout and some fireworks and many adult beverages we tried again. I put a bench alongside the wall on the patio and sat on it. I pulled her onnatop of me and told her to press her legs into the wall opposite us, the exterior of the house. At first it felt like a bodyscissor against my abs but as she powered up and leaned back it felt like a bodyscissor across my whole torso, from pelvis to collar bone. Her legs were almost straight and she was pressing with all she had and she was quivering. It was overwhelmingly powerful. I couldn't breathe. Like the guy said, he passed out and I would've too had she not stopped, and she's really not that strong.

I've never seen any videos or heard any stories about a domination like this. Never read a story about it. Does anyone know what this fetish is called?

I'm going for a full cross body scissor across my upper chest, from the side with my arms up high. I'll keep you updated

Last edited by homersimpson; 03-Jul-17 at 11:05.