View Single Post
Old 06-Jul-17, 02:26
Points: 2,820, Level: 22 Points: 2,820, Level: 22 Points: 2,820, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: KO'd for the first time. What the hell happened?

Ok I get how laying against the wall at the bottom can brace us against the wall with the least damage potential. The toe plate is supporting the wall. Fair enough. However, I've really grown to like the feeling of her sitting on me and showcasing the pressure she can exert with a leg press. Now, look I know leg press is nothing to brag about but I don't know what her max is, only that when she presses full into me it's a massive crushing sensation that literally takes my breath away. I can't breathe and she can KO if she wants. Thankfully, she hasn't.

However. I had her wrap her this around my upper ribs in a cross bodyscissor with my arms up out of the way. As she said her 50% power stopped my breathing and I was seriously scared. Not being able to breathe and heading towards a KO is a whole lot more scary than a reverse where the blood choke can KO me quickly. Simply put I was not prepared for the stength of her legs around my ribs. I flexed me pecs as hard as I could but she simply pressed my flexed pecs into my lungs and stopped my air intake. It was fast and it was scary. I made sure I put myself in a very vulnerable position and her ass and thighs thoughaealy crushed me. She knew she had me and laughed as she held the pressure.

I gotta say my cock was rock hard and she took advantage of that. She honestly could've killed me. Tl,dr... don't underestimate a woman with thick thighs and ass, even if she doesn't appear strong.

Also, the leg press into a wall.... does anyone have videos of this, or know of anyone doing this?

Thanks.