View Single Post
Old 13-Mar-21, 17:40
Points: 4,618, Level: 28 Points: 4,618, Level: 28 Points: 4,618, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Lusa Entertainment

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootPower [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
After Vanessa's match with Jasmine, I had clearly assuaged my "guilt" at Vanessa's rag-dolling from Summer and Chloe. I say that with some confidence, because here I was, just two videos later, and once again putting Vanessa in the role of someone's unwilling wrestling opponent! And also in the somewhat unique situation of being on the receiving end of a revenge attack which is revenge for someone else taking revenge for her!

Conceived as a direct sequel to "Business as Usual" (which was the title of the Yvette vs Chloe battle, which I forgot to mention in my previous post), we open on Yvette filling Vanessa in on the events of that battle and the two women sharing a laugh over Chloe's defeat. They aren't laughing for long when Chloe enters, and the fact that she's outnumbered doesn't seem to phase her in the slightest. Before Yvette and Vanessa can make their greater numbers count, Chloe evens the odds.

Let's Go - Chloe vs Yvette and Vanessa

From here on, it's all a matter of timing. Chloe takes on each woman in turn, making a point to knock Yvette and Vanessa out alternately, just for long enough to focus on one opponent at a time. Aside from a Camel Clutch to open Yvette's 'account', I was back to almost exclusively headscissors for this one. Because when you're working with a model with legs like Chloe's, why wouldn't you, right?!

And on the subject of making the most of Chloe's assets(), it's reverse headscissors all the way for the final holds of this one-sided (literally!) match. Including a variation on the standard reverse headscissor, that I think I had seen Chloe use in a mixed video (presumably just in a thumbnail, as I rarely watched Lusa's mixed videos), which Vanessa was lucky enough to be on the receiving end of.

And for the second time in just a few months, we end with Chloe posing over not one, but two women.

Obviously being outnumbered in a fight did not concern Chloe at all. But that's assuming she knows how many opponents she will be facing. Perhaps next time, someone might have something a little sneakier planned...

As a huge huge fan of Chloe, I cannot thank you enough for bringing these creations to life back when Lusa was still active.
And I don't know if you requested that move personally, but the reverse figure 4 on Vanessa in which Chloe is applying while Vanessa is facing down belly on floor is amazing. She usually does it belly to belly against the opponent but this version looks even more terrifying (and the size discrepancy between Chloe and Vanessa adds a greater effect. Every time I watch this scene I'm reminded of a python wrapping itself around its prey)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mcdoogled7 For This Useful Post: