Thread: Sheena reviews
View Single Post
Old 23-Jul-21, 03:53
Points: 1,443, Level: 15 Points: 1,443, Level: 15 Points: 1,443, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sheena reviews

I'm back fellas. Nearly 18 months ago on Page 9 of this thread I mentioned how I was going to finally wrestle the Legendary Sheena as my first and only Session. It finally happened. I owe it to her in giving the good word and to spread some information on how that went.

I have a much smaller and "to the point" review on her Session girls site just barely posted (if you don't want to read all this). I'm going to give a very detailed story in the session mainly for those of you who were in the same situation as myself last year. The fellas who lurk these boards and read this stuff out of curiosity before you decide to make your big move and finally try a real Session. Yes, keep in mind this was my only session. I cannot compare Sheena to anyone. I can however explain my experience through virgin eyes in this topic. For those of you who are on the fence in actually taking the step in doing your first session, my best advice simply is this: Do. Not. Wait.

Understand I originally thought I was going to Session with this girl last year. The Pandemic prolonged it to a painful, absolutely painful 16 months. Needless to say it was pure mental torment. I don't think a day went by where I didn't think about the upcoming Session. The point I'm trying to make is that my expectations were unbelievably high, astronomical in fact. I was expecting one hell of a Session from one of the World's best. I followed this girl the second she got big several years ago. I honestly believe she's the perfect combination of beauty, strength and skill. The idea of actually wrestling her became a serious obsession the second it was within my grasp.

Last weekend arrived, it finally came. The result? She EXCEEDED and SHATTERED all my expectations! All elaborate this point again, this was my first session. I don't have anyone else to compare. What I can tell you is that I carried this obsession, this fantasy of being beaten up by a skilled woman for nearly two decades, most of my life. I waited long because part of me didn't really believe this Session scene was real, that it was all a show to satisfy us like some movie. Sheena taught me otherwise.

Sheena is the real deal. A true Alpha female who completely specializes in defeating men. Sheena overwhelmed me in ways I didn't think was possible. I am 5'10 and 196 lbs, 33 years old. I have been working in the blue collar industry for nearly 17 years. I dig trenches, gaff poles, and carry heavy ladders around for a living. On average I run 2 miles every other day. Well.. so much for that. Sheena this weekend made me feel like I was a little kid fighting a grown adult. I'm not a weak boy fellas, people here have praised her arm wrestling skills. That was the first thing we did, was a simple arm wrestle with both our right arms (yes I'm right handed). She was very strong, but we couldn't budge each other. One of the most impressive things about this girl is her "unlimited" stamina. Eventually I gassed out and she won the arm wrestle. I was able to hold my own for a long time, but this girl DOES NOT GIVE UP! Eventually I felt my arm give and she confidently pushed it down with a smile on her face.

Everything completely changed when we got into the grappling. I can't emphasize on how helpless and overpowered I was, had I known better I could have sworn Sheena wasn't human. Like the scene in Terminator 2 when Arnold cuts his arm and pulls back his skin only to show a metal hand and arm, I would have thought Sheena had a metal skeleton as well. How else can she be so damn powerful? One thing she did that I never forgot was how she would clamp her thighs around my arm (bicep area). And slightly squeeze. She showered before the Session, so she had slight perspiration on her skin. Between that and her ridiculous leg muscles the grip she had on my arm was absolutely impossible to pull out. I simply could not pull my arm out from her legs. I tried for a solid minute and possibly pulled half an inch out before I was ready to throw in the towel. She wasn't even trying during this. Ridiculous.

Originally she started the Session with her playful wresting and casually showed me how much control she had. It was beyond fun experiencing this for the first time. Actually feeling the power and how easily she toyed with me. Eventually I told her the real reason I came and it was to experience her at a higher level. I told Sheena I wanted to "fear" her. I wanted to truly understand how badly she could wreck me if she wanted. I told her to "increase it". I asked her to go "harder". I thought I was ready... Sheena's eyes lit up and she began to show me her "true" strength. What came next was my favorite part of the Session (except the knock out). The second Sheena began to actually "try" I felt like I was fighting a entirely different person. The girl is honestly quite terrifying when she's trying to make you tap. Honestly, It was absurd. Never in my wildest dreams did I think a woman can spin me around, twist me, pull me, control me like that. She originally warned me about how "the fantasy sometimes separates" when you taste the real thing. I never felt fear like that before, actual fear of being choked, unable to breath, and being unable to do anything about it. She made me tap, she made me panic. It went above the "fun" zone and entered more of a nervous/adrenaline type of style. Sheena today has mastered how far she can push guys. She always took me to that spot where pure, unspoiled panic rose. She would then barely go past it to take me into some hellish bliss. We played a game where she would try to pin me and make me yell a safe word as fast as she could. I doubt I ever went past 40 seconds in all the skirmishes we did. My safe word was Red, I screamed it time and time again. I thought I was tough enough to last her, such was never the case.

I believe having my neck wrapped by this girl's arms and legs was the closest I've ever been to experiencing what a deer feels when a wolf has them by the neck. It was predator vs prey. Everything about her "beatdown" was incredible. It scared me, but I wanted more. The control I had of myself was the same in being in an auto-mobile accident. It wasn't so much her strength that surprised me (I always knew she was strong). It was her speed, my GOD how did she get so fast? I was completely at her mercy, and it was absolutely 100% EXHILARATING! The most amazing part? After she had me nearly begging to stop, nearly on the verge of tears. She told me that was only 60% of her strength. I had no reason to call her bluff. It was unbelievable in every sense of the word.

As for my favorite part? Experiencing that first ever Knock out really. When the timer went off and my session was over I was very, VERY hesitant in asking for her to choke me out. After experiencing all those holds, that horrific grip her arm had around my neck, I was legitimately scared to go the full way and commit. I figured this might be my only shot, I found the courage somewhere and asked her if she could end the night by choking me out. She looked at me and asked to make sure: "You want a knock out?!" I nodded. I also sealed my fate. The second I agreed to that she instantly jumped at me, got behind me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I tried to resist, to fight back and it was to no avail. Her arm was like a python. I remember choking, and then reality changed as I went into limbo for 15 seconds (that's how long she said I was out). I woke up facing the ceiling, and I remember seeing her, thinking to myself that it was all just a dream. Instantly the entire session surged back into my mind and I began to understand, I experienced the knock out. It amplified the experience on another level. On a level I'm afraid I would have trouble trying to explain. Either way, unforgettable.

I booked for three hours. Honestly it felt like one. I could have gone another hour if I had the opportunity. It was late though, and she had a plane to catch early. Obviously we didn't wrestle only for 3 hours straight. We talked about her life and future, some philosophical topics, how it was my first session, etc. The language barrier wasn't bad at all. She was easy to understand, there would just be a few words I had to repeat several times, nothing more than that. She has a fun personality, she laughed all throughout the Session, she was a VERY good host and I could tell she was enjoying it almost as much as myself. She will make you feel at home in no time. Absolutely not a clock watcher in the slightest.

When I woke up the next morning my entire upper body was in pain, it hurt to turn my neck, I'm currently looking at a massive bruise on my arm right now. The feeling I got after Sheena defeated me was something I never felt before. I was on Cloud Nine. An absolutely, unforgettable, surreal experience. Once in a lifetime. Don't miss the opportunity in fighting this girl. I can't thank her enough for truly kicking my ass.

I'll hang around for a few days incase some fellas have any questions. I don't plan to lurk these forums much after I finally got to experience that night. I felt like I checked off the ultimate bucket list and may need some serious recovery time before thinking of doing any Session work again for a long time. I appreciate all the info you fellas gave me in the past. Much thanks.
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to redhash For This Useful Post: