View Single Post
Old 08-May-18, 05:23
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts
Default Re: New York wrestlers/dommes

Quote:
Originally Posted by brsimmons [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Could you expand on that a bit? I'm into semi-comp where the guy makes an effort beyond resisting. I have wons falls but never an actual match. Definitely could have but don't have it in me to twist a woman's arm or crank her neck. Now I can pin one and maybe work a straight pressure scissors, but that's about it. I'm not an asshole and treat these women like royalty. Would that be compatible enough, or is she looking for BJJ guys to train with or something like that? Thanks for the response and any additional info.

I like Kelli because . .. well, she looks hot--very much my type (buxom and thick but not fat with a Mediterranean-American look) and apparently enjoys wrestling.
Well basically she doesn't want to get hurt. She doesn't want to go full on competitive despite the fact she'd win. So bottom line is she wants to make sure she can train the next day. But if you're going to session with her, you need to make sure you're on the same page. And if she says you're going too hard, you need to lighten up. It sounds like you'd be fine but you just never know until you speak with her.
The Following User Says Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post: